Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

Stray is available day1 on extra for sure. All new games added to catalog will be available on extra itself . 

Also 

Between 1447 and 966 difference is big for same 6 month upgrade to deluxe . Are you sure you upgraded to deluxe and not extra? 

First I opted for Extra in morning. It was 586 for 184 days. Then I got to know remasters is in deluxe. So in afternoon I upgraded from Extra to deluxe for 380 for 184 days. So effectively it's 966 for deluxe upgrade for 184 days. 

4 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

PS India anyday :thumbsup: unless you are looking to streaming as well..

What streaming bhai ? yaha chalega nahi?

1 hour ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

I downloaded tshushima and spiderman miles morales. Both show remaining period till 7/7/22. It reads as 13 days remaining.

Does this mean that after 13 days the games will be locked out and will be replaced by new games of Extra tier?

1 hour ago, niks_flashbullet said:

Seems like it. I downloaded miles Morales too yesterday but missed the remaining period part.Weren't work deadlines enough, now games too. :ranting:

Was same with ps now . basically need internet connection every 10 days or so to revalidate your subs.

1 minute ago, harsh1387 said:

First I opted for Extra in morning. It was 586 for 184 days. Then I got to know remasters is in deluxe. So in afternoon I upgraded from Extra to deluxe for 380 for 184 days. So effectively it's 966 for deluxe upgrade for 184 days. 

Upgrade price from old PS plus/ Essential to extra is 2000/yr and it works on pro rata basis . So it should have been 1000 approx for 6 months. Good for you that you only had to pay 586 ? ( might be some glitch) cause Extra to deluxe upgrade is 750/yr or 380/6 months. This you were charged as intended.  

10 minutes ago, SuperT said:

So someone went ahead and made a list on reddit. 

Sharing it here for everyone: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19RorxFhWc2lHocg4c9zrVssSwZq1u2nPcpTsAvzdJQw/edit#gid=1938605355

Mods check if you want to pin it. 

Reddit is also reporting that many games are getting added since the past 2 days once example is - Deliver us the moon on  PS Extra.

50 minutes ago, SuperT said:

THIS. The game gets checked every 14 days for validation of your subscription. This is not an issue and will again increase by 14 days. 

8 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Was same with ps now . basically need internet connection every 10 days or so to revalidate your subs.

Skeptical Sony. 

2 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Upgrade price from old PS plus/ Essential to extra is 2000/yr and it works on pro rata basis . So it should have been 1000 approx for 6 months. Good for you that you only had to pay 586 ? ( might be some glitch) cause Extra to deluxe upgrade is 750/yr or 380/6 months. This you were charged as intended.  

My bad. Sorry. ?

Completely skipped my mind I already had 400 something rupees in Wallet so yes upgrade to extra was indeed 1000 and 1400 is the right price for deluxe for 6 months. 

So, i have downloaded so far

God of War 

Crysis remastered

Uncharted lost legacy 

Killzone shadowfall 

Shadow warrior 3 

Rdr2 

Bioshock infinite

Marvel's guardians of the galaxy.

In queue -

Death stranding 

Doom 

Far cry 3 

Ghost of tsushima 

Spiderman 

Miles Morales 

Resident evil director's cut 

Until dawn 

Have started playing Lost legacy as I always wanted to play it and it's a short game. Will play Shadow warrior next as it's leaving in 2 weeks and is only 5 hours game. Then I will play RDR 2.

17 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

My bad. Sorry. ?

Completely skipped my mind I already had 400 something rupees in Wallet so yes upgrade to extra was indeed 1000 and 1400 is the right price for deluxe for 6 months. 

So, i have downloaded so far

God of War 

Crysis remastered

Uncharted lost legacy 

Killzone shadowfall 

Shadow warrior 3 

Rdr2 

Bioshock infinite

Marvel's guardians of the galaxy.

In queue -

Death stranding 

Doom 

Far cry 3 

Ghost of tsushima 

Spiderman 

Miles Morales 

Resident evil director's cut 

Until dawn 

Have started playing Lost legacy as I always wanted to play it and it's a short game. Will play Shadow warrior next as it's leaving in 2 weeks and is only 5 hours game. Then I will play RDR 2.

Oh okay cool. Also thats a lot of games you have downloaded - must be a pretty good connection or download was running all day.

Also don't think Shadow warrior or any game will be leaving in 2 weeks - from the conversation on last page - PS now required you to come online every 14 days to validate your license so same thing is happening here as well.  

Also like Gamepass pretty sure they will also have a separate tab showing games leaving soon . it should come up in some days. 

2 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Fantastic deal considering deluxe for 1 year is 5749 Rs once mine expires in December. 

That's high. 

I upgraded to deluxe as well for 6 months and i paid 966 Rs. 

37 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

I paid for 192 days. Maybe the price changes when it goes beyond 180 days.

2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

As first reported here by @Assassins Creed Sony is only charging upgrade cost for 2.5 years Max . So even if you are subbed till 3/4/5/6 years Sony will charge for upto 2.5 years only . 

For extra max upgrade cost will be (5000-3000)*2.5 = 5000

For premium (5749-3000)*2.5 = 6800 ( rounded off) 

Also you couldn't have stacked more. Sony stopped stacking after announcing PS now users will be migrated to PS plus premium . :P

Thanks for the peace of mind :) I am happy :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Fantastic deal considering deluxe for 1 year is 5749 Rs once mine expires in December. 

In addition to 6799, he also paid the base price for 1159 days of ps plus

we are somehow conveniently ignoring base price we paid for our on-going subscription and only thinking about the upgrade extra cost :D

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Azathoth said:

In addition to 6799, he also paid the base price for 1159 days of ps plus

we are somehow conveniently ignoring base price we paid for our on-going subscription and only thinking about the upgrade extra cost :D

That was most likely purchased at 2200/2300 per year and with Tata cliq deal even less ( idk what the deal was but must have been good :)) . Also thats a sunk cost now . What one should really consider is whether 2k/2.75k per year is worth the games in the collection or not .

If it's a new subscription like in my  I case paid 5k for PS plus extra for 1 year then yes one would.think.more whether its worth of not .

Like i wouldn't have subscribed if i didn't get a game sharing partner. Found a partner here and hence subscribed . So yeah different for everyone. 

Edited by Krazyniks

2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Oh okay cool. Also thats a lot of games you have downloaded - must be a pretty good connection or download was running all day.

Also don't think Shadow warrior or any game will be leaving in 2 weeks - from the conversation on last page - PS now required you to come online every 14 days to validate your license so same thing is happening here as well.  

Also like Gamepass pretty sure they will also have a separate tab showing games leaving soon . it should come up in some days. 

100mbps connection.

Shadow warrior is leaving on 7/7/22. Confirmed.

RDR2 is leaving on 20/9/22

Nba is leaving on end of August.

20 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

100mbps connection.

Shadow warrior is leaving on 7/7/22. Confirmed.

RDR2 is leaving on 20/9/22

Nba is leaving on end of August.

RDR2/NBA both games are owned by Take2 - yes there dates are confirmed.

Shadow warrior 7/7/22 - i thought this must be appearing because of the need to come online once in 14 days . I think this would be rectified in Few days . Just doesn't make sense for a game to leave so soon in a new service. 

Edited by Krazyniks

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

That was most likely purchased at 2200/2300 per year and with Tata cliq deal even less ( idk what the deal was but must have been good :)) . Also thats a sunk cost now . What one should really consider is whether 2k/2.75k per year is worth the games in the collection or not .

If it's a new subscription like in my  I case paid 5k for PS plus extra for 1 year then yes one would.think.more whether its worth of not .

Like i wouldn't have subscribed if i didn't get a game sharing partner. Found a partner here and hence subscribed . So yeah different for everyone. 

Correct. I stacked all my sub for around 2200 Rs. I bought for 4 years but 1 year is already passed so let's consider 3. 2200*3 = 6600 plus 6799 = 13.4k

13.4k for 1159 days. That's 11.5 rs per day. Almost 4.2k per year. 

Worth the upgrade for the price. As for is it worth it for games. I think it is much more worth than PS plus since I just saw the library and it is very good. Been planning to get GotG and others and it there for free. Added them to library. Not sure how long they will last though. 

My only disappointment is, classics catalogue is not big. I missed some of the the PS3 games back then but I now have the chance to play them, especially Ratchet games but they are only for US and not for us. 

Need more games like RnC, Folkore etc which never got remake but were excellent games.