Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Wait. So "The trail" is a bug!? Is it true for all "trial" games included as ps plus games? I am checking on PS App and it still shows Trial. 

There is Terraria as well which is under "Trial" and I am not able to find full free version also. 

Maybe it doesn't show up on PS App, only console. 

Edit: I am also having issues in downloading some games like Spiderman GOTY edition, Until Dawn. It says not available to purchase :(

This is another problem I forgot with Sony's sh**ty system. Once you claim a game on PS+ - you can no longer purchase it. Is that the case here as well? You subscribe once - download a game - and the only way to ever again play the game is to be subscribed? You can no longer buy it?

That's an absolute policy from Sony if true.

18 minutes ago, roun90 said:

This is another problem I forgot with Sony's sh**ty system. Once you claim a game on PS+ - you can no longer purchase it. Is that the case here as well? You subscribe once - download a game - and the only way to ever again play the game is to be subscribed? You can no longer buy it?

That's an absolute policy from Sony if true.

No you can buy it . 

@dante77: Hope these help... So, I tried searching for the games you mentioned and took some screenshots.

MiMGvG1.png DxhzNp4.png

9lEGqqA.png

Cy2R6ID.png

As you can see, Man of Medan and Terraria have 3 radio buttons. The 'confusion' happening here is the 'Trial'. So, anyone can try the game even without a PS+ subscription. So, you need to select the appropriate PS+ radio button and you will be able to download the full game.

For Spider-Man, it's a slightly different issue. As you can see, even I'm getting the 'Not eligible for purchase' message. But, there's a menu there just above that message. Once I click that, I get 2 SKUs. Again, once you select the PS+ SKU (I've selected that in the second screenshot), you will see the option to download the game (or purchase it for ₹2499).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

^^Thanks bro. This clears up everything especially Spiderman part. 

This is useless for me by the way, the only reason I wanted Spiderman GOTY edition is because I have already played original Spiderman and wanted to play the dlcs. The DLC version is not included in deluxe catalog. 

Edit: bro, can you also check Until Dawn for me? It has only one version and it is not available to purchase for me. Never played this game before. 

Edited by dante77

6 minutes ago, dante77 said:

^^Thanks bro. This clears up everything especially Spiderman part. 

This is useless for me by the way, the only reason I wanted Spiderman GOTY edition is because I have already played original Spiderman and wanted to play the dlcs. The DLC version is not included in deluxe catalog. 

Edit: bro, can you also check Until Dawn for me? It has only one version and it is not available to purchase for me. Never played this game before. 

All 3 story Dlc is included in the psplus catalog version 

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Question - I played and completed Spiderman on my PS4, now I plan to play the DLCs on the PS5 so I guess I will be downloading the PS5 file will the saves carry over ? If they wont carry over can I directly jump into the DLCs without the game completion ? 

34 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Can you check if it's already in your library? 

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Don't see the option to just add the DLC to the library as part of the catalog.

I can see 2 SKUs: SM and SM: GOTY. Here's the difference between the two:

RF4ABay.png

3UISpOx.png

@dante77: Try adding the base game to the library. I did that and now I get the option to add the GOTY version to the library, too. I did that and this is what it shows:

mDCiOFW.png

Notice the 'Purchased' label that shows up.

I guess, there might be an option in-game to get the DLC, since there is no option to add the DLC to your library from the store. That option might be there in the in-game store, maybe. Try that, I guess.

About Until Dawn, I already owned it in the past (and it is also a part of the PS+ Collection), so I'm guessing that's why I'm not able to see the PS+ catalog version at all.

All I see is this:

wAGaMiE.png

The 'In Library' version is the one that I can download and play. Again, like earlier, on the game page, see if you get the menu to select the version (just above the 'Not available for purchase' message).

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

Question - I played and completed Spiderman on my PS4, now I plan to play the DLCs on the PS5 so I guess I will be downloading the PS5 file will the saves carry over ? If they wont carry over can I directly jump into the DLCs without the game completion ? 

depends if you played the digital or physical version on ps4. Im just one trophy away from spidey platinum so i installed it again but the game didn’t recognise my save files (downloaded it from cloud too) as i played using a disc. The trophy set however carries through. And you cant start the dlc directly. 

7 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Don't see the option to just add the DLC to the library as part of the catalog.

I can see 2 SKUs: SM and SM: GOTY. Here's the difference between the two:

RF4ABay.png

3UISpOx.png

@dante77: Try adding the base game to the library. I did that and now I get the option to add the GOTY version to the library, too. I did that and this is what it shows:

mDCiOFW.png

Notice the 'Purchased' label that shows up.

I guess, there might be an option in-game to get the DLC, since there is no option to add the DLC to your library from the store. That option might be there in the in-game store, maybe. Try that, I guess.

About Until Dawn, I already owned it in the past (and it is also a part of the PS+ Collection), so I'm guessing that's why I'm not able to see the PS+ catalog version at all.

All I see is this:

wAGaMiE.png

The 'In Library' version is the one that I can download and play. Again, like earlier, on the game page, see if you get the menu to select the version (just above the 'Not available for purchase' message).

strange. I got the option to download the goty edition maybe cause i already played the standard edition. And you cant just download the dlc’s

10 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

depends if you played the digital or physical version on ps4. Im just one trophy away from spidey platinum so i installed it again but the game didn’t recognise my save files (downloaded it from cloud too) as i played using a disc. The trophy set however carries through. And you cant start the dlc directly. 

I played digital so hopefully the saves should carry over. Will try it.

@dante77: Just saw your screenshot. That's weird. Try checking on your console maybe (although, I'm not very hopeful that it'll be any different).

Only option is to tweet about it to Sony, Supermassive and a few other media outlets including the screenshots.

Edited by VelivolusDas

25 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Outside

7cYwgz9.jpg

Inside

qiPIQTN.jpg

do you have the latest version of the app?

Just check, cause I own until dawn as well. I get the option to add the game from the sub as well

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

@dante77: Just saw your screenshot. That's weird. Try checking on your console maybe (although, I'm not very hopeful that it'll be any different).

Only option is to tweet about it to Sony, Supermassive and a few other media outlets including the screenshots.

Will try on console. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

do you have the latest version of the app?

Just check, cause I own until dawn as well. I get the option to add the game from the sub as well

Yes I have the latest app, just checked.