Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I played crash too. It is one of my favorite series. Would've preferred N San trilogy since I am yet to play that but I am happy that it will be played widely now. 

Beware, the game gets quite difficult towards the end. You won't have problems if you are a fan though. 

7 hours ago, dante77 said:

I played crash too. It is one of my favorite series. Would've preferred N San trilogy since I am yet to play that but I am happy that it will be played widely now. 

Beware, the game gets quite difficult towards the end. You won't have problems if you are a fan though. 

N sane trilogy is already on ps plus collection

4 minutes ago, dante77 said:

When did they add this? I have been adding games from quite some time now. Must be older than 1 year. 

It's there since launch of PlayStation Plus collection. In PS plus go to PlayStation Plus collection - you will find this under essential tab benefits. 

Also Mortal Kombat 11 is a part of extra game catalog and shows + sign with download enabled. 

But it doesn't appear in extra game catalog or any catalogue.  

But when you open the game on PS Store you get the option to download it . 

6 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

It's there since launch of PlayStation Plus collection. In PS plus go to PlayStation Plus collection - you will find this under essential tab benefits. 

Essential gives 3 games per month. Do you mean this is there all the time? I don't see any tab which says Essential benefits. 

I think you guys just downloaded when it came out,  I am only getting buy option. Anyway, I think it will come to catalog sooner or later. 

36 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Also Mortal Kombat 11 is a part of extra game catalog and shows + sign with download enabled. 

But it doesn't appear in extra game catalog or any catalogue.  

But when you open the game on PS Store you get the option to download it . 

That's strange, MK11 is visible in the extra game catalogue. ?

8 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

It's not visible to me in extra catalogue . On console or PS+ app . 

I was able to search the game manually and add the PS plus premium version (uk) to my library,Didn’t appear on its own.

16 hours ago, Rosh said:

I was able to search the game manually and add the PS plus premium version (uk) to my library,Didn’t appear on its own.

Yeah it doesn't appear in the Extra game catalogue for me either .  But i was able to add it to my Library as well .

9 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Yeah it doesn't appear in the Extra game catalogue for me either .  But i was able to add it to my Library as well .

are there other such games which don’t appear but are actually free to add to the library?

13 minutes ago, Rosh said:

are there other such games which don’t appear but are actually free to add to the library?

Crysis Remastered should be the same, I haven't upgraded to extra yet but I see it in classics catalog as part of Extra, but it's not in extra catalog. Do check. 

Edited by gecko89
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Crysis Remastered should be the same, I haven't upgraded to extra yet but I see it in classics catalog as part of Extra, but it's not in extra catalog. Do check. 

Already played it a bit ?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

I don't see it in Extra catalogue but when i searched for the game manually it says it's part of your PlayStation Plus subscription. Was able to add it to my Library and its available to download for console .  (I Used PS+ app)

• Like 1