Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, hope said:

Ps plus additional 20% discount in days of play

It is additional 20% on 2999 right or not? 

I thought its 30% - 

On 5/23/2020 at 9:09 AM, Mr.Copyright© said:

During Days of Play promotion starting next week you can save 30% on 12 month PS Plus subscription. 

@hope Yes that should be the case. 2999/- is the MRP now, its not discounted pricing. So the discount is in fact additional, and a pretty good price. 

I hope its 30%, I'm waiting for the same myself. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hope said:

Is this days of play? I cant see it live on ps store?

Yes. This is the Days of Play discounted pricing. I should've mentioned that, I'll edit it in.

Not sure what's up with that, but you can just order it on GTS, and redeem the code on the PS Store  :) 

I'm gonna get it myself.

This is the best price yet for a 12 month sub! 

Edited by Chirag2001

1 minute ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yes. This is the Days of Play discounted pricing. I should've mentioned that, I'll edit it in.

Not sure what's up with that, but you can just order it on GTS, and redeem the code on the PS Store  :) 

Ok so no more chance of price reducing? On ps store it will be the same then i guess?

Just now, hope said:

Ok so no more chance of price reducing? On ps store it will be the same then i guess?

Yes 2,099 will be the price.

You can of course go use the store at 4PM. 

The only benefit I see is that the sub will renew automatically on PS Store after 1 year. But if I buy through GTS, that will not happen as my CC details are not added to my PSN account.

So in case I wanna stop my sub next year, its better to buy from GTS. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Is it worth buying PS plus.

I don't do MPM gaming on the console.

Depends. If you can afford the games you want at launch or year 1, then PS Plus is not required. For the AAA games, some of them come after 2-3 years. As obvious Sony first party games have the best chance. 

The other advantage is the discounts on some games and the current double discounts offer. 

In simple words, if you have no money problems and no interest in MP, then PS Plus is not required. 

PS Now could be a better value but still yet to be launched in India.

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well I got quite a few great games I otherwise wouldn’t have played like Detroit BH, Heavy Rain PS4, Bioshock remasters, Shadow of the Colossus, Borderlands Handsome Collection, SNIPER Elite 4, Titanfall 2 and outlast 2. Then there were uncharted 1234 and The last of us remastered in the last 12 months. So yeah, if you like getting surprised with games you wouldn’t otherwise play, go for it, else it is useless. You also get 100gb cloud storage for game saves if that means anything to you.

43 minutes ago, Snake said:

No not really. If you have to, I'd rather grab PS Now voucher instead from amazon US, their game collection is much better than Plus and costs the same.

1 hour ago, kmkaks said:

Well I got quite a few great games I otherwise wouldn’t have played like Detroit BH, Heavy Rain PS4, Bioshock remasters, Shadow of the Colossus, Borderlands Handsome Collection, SNIPER Elite 4, Titanfall 2 and outlast 2. Then there were uncharted 1234 and The last of us remastered in the last 12 months. So yeah, if you like getting surprised with games you wouldn’t otherwise play, go for it, else it is useless. You also get 100gb cloud storage for game saves if that means anything to you.

This is the reason I'm getting it. PS Plus for 2K is a good deal even if Sony throws in 4-5 good games that I haven't played before :) 

But yes, its definitely not a necessity. I wanna play RDR2 online, and stuff, but its mostly for the free games. 

Edited by Chirag2001

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Days of Play sale is live too. P5R for 2.6k.

Just confirming, this pricing is available only on the PSN India right? 

I didn't get it on release, hoping to get the steelbook later, but this is a pretty decent discount, so I'm considering getting it now. 

As far as I remember you bought it at release a month back? 

Thanks a ton man, I've been waiting for quite a long time to play Persona 5 Royal :wOOtjumpy:

7 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Just confirming, this pricing is available only on the PSN India right? 

I didn't get it on release, hoping to get the steelbook later, but this is a pretty decent discount, so I'm considering getting it now. 

As far as I remember you bought it at release a month back? 

Thanks a ton man, I've been waiting for quite a long time to play Persona 5 Royal :wOOtjumpy:

Pricing is available on all PSN regions. They are going live in different time according to time zone

PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership Card (Email Delivery in 1 hour- Digital Voucher Code) 30% Off ₹2099

Edited by santanu18

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Official PlayStation Plus thread