Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, santanu18 said:

Pricing is available on all PSN regions. They are going live in different time according to time zone

Okay. I'm on an Indian PSN acc, and it does show the 2.6 K price so thanks!

Control Standard edition 3.5k

Control Deluxe Edition 2.5k. Lol. 

I want to buy a PS4 Controller; current controller Left Stick started drifting sometimes. But controller prices are way too crazy right now not sure why. Right now it’s available on FK for 6.2k ?

Edited by GameAnalyzer

53 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Control Standard edition 3.5k

Control Deluxe Edition 2.5k. Lol. 

I want to buy a PS4 Controller; current controller Left Stick started drifting sometimes. But controller prices are way too crazy right now not sure why. Right now it’s available on FK for 6.2k ?

Holy sh*t. I just checked as well. Wtf. I was going to suggest the Nacon Compact controller if you don't mind wired but that's not available either. Been using it for the last 2 years since I use the ds4 on PC. Pretty decent. Kinda like it better than the ds4 but it's wired so may be a deal breaker for some.

6 hours ago, Walker said:

Holy sh*t. I just checked as well. Wtf. I was going to suggest the Nacon Compact controller if you don't mind wired but that's not available either. Been using it for the last 2 years since I use the ds4 on PC. Pretty decent. Kinda like it better than the ds4 but it's wired so may be a deal breaker for some.

https://www.amazon.in/Nacon-Asymmetric-Wireless-Controller-PS4/dp/B07PBXYYRK

Its not in stock right now, but this is a wireless Nacon controller, Xbox layout but goes for 5K. 

10 hours ago, adity said:

It'll be 3.5k on GTS starting today 2 pm or something. 

Yeah, saw their twitter yesterday. Today I asked them but it seems they couldn't receive it because courier service were shutdown because of cyclone. :\

32 minutes ago, jak3072 said:

Guys looking at the ps+ subscription discount going on if i purchase the sub will it add on to my previous subscription?

I just got a 12 months sub in May. 

Yes. PS + subscriptions do stack up.

Spoiler

My account is stacked up until 2025 i believe, thanks to my friend who made use of the 30$ offers. :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Yes. PS + subscriptions do stack up.

Reveal hidden contents

My account is stacked up until 2025 i believe, thanks to my friend who made use of the 30$ offers. :P

Thanks

5 minutes ago, adity said:

Gamestheshop

Thanks, I too was looking to buy a DS4, but amazon is completely out of stock and the ones available are selling for 15k+. ordering one from GTS now :) 

• 4 weeks later...

The free monthly games for July 2020 are sports game NBA 2K20, action-adventure game Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration, and a bonus title, FMV adventure game Erica.

Another game which I will add to my library but never play.

3 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Another game which I will add to my library but never play.

NBA 2K20 with 21 coming in couple of months. :rofl:

Rise of the Tomb Raider 5 years later and goes on sale every other week. :rofl:

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Official PlayStation Plus thread