Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Already have ps now so this month is wasted

This is good, a friend had been pressuring me to buy PUBG which was on sale last month. Glad I didn't buy it.

Not interested in SFV, not for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Just subscribed to psnow. The AAA game list is nowhere as good as gamepass but if you're a fan of Japanese titles, then they have a lot to offer. 

Couldn't even start to stream the ps3 titles despite 50mbps connection. Also ps2 titles can be downloaded and played on it but there is a very very limited selection. Stunned that PS1, psp and Vita titles are not even listed on the service.no excuse for this sh*t. 

31 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Just subscribed to psnow. The AAA game list is nowhere as good as gamepass but if you're a fan of Japanese titles, then they have a lot to offer. 

Couldn't even start to stream the ps3 titles despite 50mbps connection. Also ps2 titles can be downloaded and played on it but there is a very very limited selection. Stunned that PS1, psp and Vita titles are not even listed on the service.no excuse for this sh*t. 

Isn't streaming disabled in India? You will only be able to play downloadable games right?

46 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Ps2 can be downloaded on a PS4? Never knew that.

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Did you use a US account or has it officially launched in India? 

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

I didn’t get you 

PSplus is included (the games)

or online play is included?!?

Online games or modes included in psnow don't need a seperate psplus sub. For eg you can play elders scrolls or the mp mode of games like WWE, F1, killzone shadowfall with a psplus sub. 

2 hours ago, AnK said:

Asking online subscription for games already subscribed?!?

what a jerk move :rofl: 

The sad part is that Sony got influenced by this and made online services a paid feature too, instead of it going the other way round. When making the shift from PC to consoles I was so annoyed that this an accepted practice.

2 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

The sad part is that Sony got influenced by this and made online services a paid feature too, instead of it going the other way round. When making the shift from PC to consoles I was so annoyed that this an accepted practice.

Lol imagine my irritation when moving from free on PS3 and Vita to paid on PS4 :wallbash:

And now back on PC and hey it's still free here ?

12 minutes ago, AnK said:

the experience was all same on XB360,PS3 & PS4 (apart from party chat) 

totally same 

This. I mean anyone with half a brain could see what was happening. All that talk of better online was a pile of poo anyways since I could play on the PS3, Vita and PS4 online during the same period but only one was locked behind a paywall. I get why Sony jumped on that bandwagon. There was precedence ?

14 minutes ago, Walker said:

This. I mean anyone with half a brain could see what was happening. All that talk of better online was a pile of poo anyways since I could play on the PS3, Vita and PS4 online during the same period but only one was locked behind a paywall. I get why Sony jumped on that bandwagon. There was precedence ?

Sony:

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-size

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Official PlayStation Plus thread