Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:
12 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

dont you need that Legacy Pack thing to be able to play 1 and 2 on 3? I would be surprised if it worked without that. 

Yeah curious myself so thought of consolidating the info with the hope that someone can correct us

try if this works - 

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2021/09/ps_plus_game_hitman_2_can_run_at_4k_60fps_with_dualsense_support_on_ps5

Ok some strange sh*t going on 

I am able to redeem Hitman 3 :Hitman 1 access pass from the account where I own Hitman 1 

But Hitman 3: Hitman 2 access pass says “not available for purchase” in my PSplus account where I put Hitman 2 in library 

Someone else experiencing this?!?

3 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

One should download whopping 60 gigs of Hitman 3 as well for his, although you can’t access all the Hitman 3 

11 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I have Hitman 1, but guess it won't sit inside HITMAN 3 unless I have GOTY edition ?? But Is Hitman 1 getting 60 FPS ?

I also had Hitman 1 base version 

But some how it entitled me to Hitman 1 GOTY Access pass automatically 

So I have that now without actually upgrading to GOTY content 

& Yea it is running in Hitman 3 app & has upgraded graphics just like 2 

basically they are Upgraded for Hitman 3 engine 

13 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I have Hitman 1, but guess it won't sit inside HITMAN 3 unless I have GOTY edition ?? But Is Hitman 1 getting 60 FPS ?

On the PS5? Yep. It had an unlocked frame rate mode by default (not the remastered one), so yeah 60 it is. 

So there is some misconception 

& I think it should be cleared 

You aren’t really running legacy packs of these games on the newer version just for “60 fps” but a total overhauling of graphics which includes resolution,textures,lighting,reflections & shadows 

Hitman 1 engine & 2 engine will also give you a 1440p @ 60 fps experience on PS5 in BC mode

But Only Hitman 3 engine which has been natively developed for PS5 will give you the features I listed above 

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

I can confirm that Hitman 2 is running from inside Hitman 3 free trial launcher. This is actually pretty awesome of developers to allow.

Need help with Hitman Series on PS4

Hitman 2 was PS Plus Free this time and I loved every bit of it and now I want to play Hitman 3 and 1 but I don't own either of those games.

I downloaded the Hitman 3 Free Starter Pack and Imported Hitman 2 Level, so far so good.

Now the actual doubt, 

I'll be buying Hitman 3 [Digitally so no doubt in that]

For Hitman 1 [2016 one] I have 2 option

1. Buy it on PSN : Either the Proper Game [Then import it into Hitman 3] or Through Access Pass System in Hitman 3
2. Buy it on DISC : Load it up and then import it into Hitman 3

2 Doubts,

1. Which method will be cheaper.
2. After importing Hitman 1 [Disc Based in Hitman 3] , do I need the disc or I can just sell it over and continue enjoying those levels in Hitman 3 ? 

Or any other CHEAPER way to play all Hitman 1 , 2 [Own it via PS PLUS ],3 ? 
Anyone ?

@AnK @Assassins Creed@AnK @Ethan_HuntEthan

Edited by vikasps

@vikasps I can't confirm how the whole level import thing works for the previous games via Hitman 3 starter pack, but if you're just asking for the cheaper option, then IMO, disc should work out cheaper if you sell it off once done. Historical lowest for Hitman GOTY edition was $9 on PSN digital. A pre-owned copy of the Hitman Definitive edition is currently at 899 on Gameloot. Are you playing it on PS4 or PS5?

I have Hitman 1 & 2 via PSN plus, but I haven't tried importing any of them from the Hitman 3 starter pack yet.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

@vikasps I can't confirm how the whole level import thing works for the previous games via Hitman 3 starter pack, but if you're just asking for the cheaper option, then IMO, disc should work out cheaper if you sell it off once done. Historical lowest for Hitman GOTY edition was $9 on PSN digital. A pre-owned copy of the Hitman Definitive edition is currently at 899 on Gameloot. Are you playing it on PS4 or PS5?

I have Hitman 1 & 2 via PSN plus, but I haven't tried importing any of them from the Hitman 3 starter pack yet.

I play on PS4. Plus can we sell off the disc once we import it in Hitman 3 starter. Or do we need to have Hitman 1 disc in even if playing through Hitman 3 Starter Pack ? 

15 minutes ago, vikasps said:

I play on PS4. Plus can we sell off the disc once we import it in Hitman 3 starter. Or do we need to have Hitman 1 disc in even if playing through Hitman 3 Starter Pack ? 

Good question. I'm not sure about that as technically you're claiming it through the starter pack, so essentially, once claimed it should load all the assets via Hitman 3's legacy pack and shouldn't need a disc validation. I'd suggest double checking on some other forum or contact IO in terms of how the compatibility actually works for this. I'll dig around and see if I can find something.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Good question. I'm not sure about that as technically you're claiming it through the starter pack, so essentially, once claimed it should load all the assets via Hitman 3's legacy pack and shouldn't need a disc validation. I'd suggest double checking on some other forum or contact IO in terms of how the compatibility actually works for this. I'll dig around and see if I can find something.

Thnx man, do quote me a message if you find something.

5 hours ago, vikasps said:

Don't think you would need Hitman 1 disc anymore after levels have been imported in Hitman 3 starter pack .

Hitman 2 also gave the same option at its launch - You could play on upgraded levels of Hitman 1 from Hitman 2 in game .

I installed Hitman 2 via disc . Then installed Hitman 1 via disc . Ran Hitman 1 and Downloaded upgraded levels of Hitman 1. 

Sold of the disc and played all levels of Hitman 1 via Hitman 2 . 

It should work the same this time too . 

• Thanks 1

But there is something you need to keep in mind 

The Hitman 3 :Hitman 1 Pass is only the GOTY edition 

I had just the base game but it still entitled me to the GOTY pass 

But it was digital 

Before buying the Disc make sure that it’s same as Digital (Base to GOTY for free) 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, AnK said:

It was going 50% off for unsubscribed just days ago 

I think you missed it 

4 hours ago, SuperT said:

I guess you need to wait for Black Friday sale in Nov. 

Ah..ok thanks.

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Official PlayStation Plus thread