Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Didn't read back.. but new tiers are being defended now? :rofl:

You think offering of games like Returnal,MilesM(with old remastered),DeathStranding DC at ₹400(₹200 with sharing)

is a bad deal?!? 

20 minutes ago, AnK said:

You think offering of games like Returnal,MilesM(with old remastered),DeathStranding DC at ₹400(₹200 with sharing)

is a bad deal?!? 

No its not.. but not getting the PS2 PS3 to India via non streaming is bad.. 

1 minute ago, rushab oswal said:

@radicaldude Says it’s indeed a bad deal. No day one games = fail.

Please argue with him.

I can’t 

it’s opinion & he won’t budge. 

But it’s funny that ppl who think that playing all games day1 is not that important on the other side of the fence are coming here & saying if it’s not day1 it’s a bad deal. 

Atleast radicle has similar opinion on both side of the fences.

Now go figure who is the one acting weird.

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Can you confirm it was the DC? I thought it wasn't announced specifically and could be the PS4 version.. would be great to have DC as I have already played all other games..

It’s not confirmed yet but since this new subscription is targeted towards PS4 & PS5 audiences alike unlike PSnow which was only for PS4.

It only makes sense to have DC as regular version is not available on PS5. 

If they still put up just PS4 versions then it would be really really stupid on their part. 

1 hour ago, AnK said:

I can’t 

it’s opinion & he won’t budge. 

But it’s funny that ppl who think that playing all games day1 is not that important on the other side of the fence are coming here & saying if it’s not day1 it’s a bad deal. 

Atleast radicle has similar opinion on both side of the fences.

Now go figure who is the one acting weird.

I dont care who's wierd and who's not . Gamepass is one heck of deal and not to be missed. 
Those who have it know it.

1 hour ago, AnK said:

is a bad deal?!? 

Then why do you think having games like forza , cricket 22 , GoTG , hades and so many other games at 200(100 with sharing) 
Is a bad deal?!?

4 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Then why do you think having games like forza , cricket 22 , GoTG , hades and so many other games at 200(100 with sharing) 
Is a bad deal?!?

When did I say that?!? 

You can’t combine all pony comments & pin them individually. 

I have always maintained that Non day1 highly rated games like RDR2,DoomE,Hades,Scarlet Nexux,Yakuza,GoG etc are the backbone of the service & reason it has put Xbox back on the map. 

Forza/Halo though since it’s been repeated so much time I can’t count it as THE reason to be part of the ecosystem but if it’s part of the other deal then why not!!! 

Day1 games are the ones overhyped IMO. 

What Radical or Hope or KC or CC think can’t be co-related with me. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rushab oswal said:

Streaming wont work in india. I just wanna play rdr1 and batman origins

Not just in India but a lot of places. They already announced an alternative higher tier for people without streaming at lower price. Hopefully an emulator comes soon but sony & nintendo are extremely anal about having proper bug free BC 

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

When did I say that?!? 

You can’t combine all pony comments & pin them individually. 

I have always maintained that Non day1 highly rated games like RDR2,DoomE,Hades,Scarlet Nexux,Yakuza,GoG etc are the backbone of the service & reason it has put Xbox back on the map. 

Forza/Halo though since it’s been repeated so much time I can’t count it as THE reason to be part of the ecosystem but if it’s part of the other deal then why not!!! 

Day1 games are the ones overhyped IMO. 

What Radical or Hope or KC or CC think can’t be co-related with me. 

Cool coolz

2 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Not just in India but a lot of places. They already announced an alternative higher tier for people without streaming at lower price. Hopefully an emulator comes soon but sony & nintendo are extremely anal about having proper bug free BC 

Emulator even if it arrives will be on PC . Hope its direct on ps5.

another game I wanna try is infamous 1. 

27 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

another game I wanna try is infamous 1. 

Unless they remaster it like team Xbox does with BC games you wouldn’t really enjoy it in its native form. 

BC is only good if you do something like team Xbox did in their idle time.

Also craving for two generations old games is very rare IMO. 
Apart from few select titles that very few ppl missed at that point & never got remastered….no one gives a sh*t. 

I don’t think apart from Gears 2 & 3 (which were remastered on BC level)many ppl relished BC titles of 360 era. 

• Assassins Creed changed the title to Official PlayStation Plus thread