Jump to content

PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now thread.


Recommended Posts

So I have been away from playstation plus for more than 3 years now. Recently purchased PS4 Pro and started gaming on PS again. Today I received 1 month plus subscription as welcome back. Are they giving PS plus like this? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, hannibal09 said:

So I have been away from playstation plus for more than 3 years now. Recently purchased PS4 Pro and started gaming on PS again. Today I received 1 month plus subscription as welcome back. Are they giving PS plus like this? 

Never heard of such a free ps plus offer unless it is a bundle from a physical store. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Never heard of such a free ps plus offer unless it is a bundle from a physical store. 

No bundle. 

 

Exact text

 

Welcome back, Hannibal_anil!

You’re back in the game with a free month of PlayStation Plus. This has already been activated so you don’t have to do anything to start enjoying all your member benefits.

 

Join your friends online in your favourite multiplayer games, add two games to your collection every month and keep playing them whenever you have an active membership, download exclusive packs for games like Fortnite and GTA Online and enjoy extra savings on PlayStation Store.

 

Your free month of PlayStation Plus will end on 1/8/2021 – this won’t auto-renew so you don’t have to worry about remembering to cancel. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, hannibal09 said:

No bundle. 

 

Exact text

 

Welcome back, Hannibal_anil!

You’re back in the game with a free month of PlayStation Plus. This has already been activated so you don’t have to do anything to start enjoying all your member benefits.

 

Join your friends online in your favourite multiplayer games, add two games to your collection every month and keep playing them whenever you have an active membership, download exclusive packs for games like Fortnite and GTA Online and enjoy extra savings on PlayStation Store.

 

Your free month of PlayStation Plus will end on 1/8/2021 – this won’t auto-renew so you don’t have to worry about remembering to cancel. 

Guess it is a new promotion tactic from Sony. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, hannibal09 said:

So I have been away from playstation plus for more than 3 years now. Recently purchased PS4 Pro and started gaming on PS again. Today I received 1 month plus subscription as welcome back. Are they giving PS plus like this? 

yeah, it's too get you back to subbing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any rumour about PSplus games for August 

 

1 we already know that random online HnS & not interested in it 

on the fence this month to subscribe or not 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

What do all these games have in common?

You guessed it, they are all playable right now, on PS Now. 20210713_130929.jpg

Great let's subscribe. Oh wait it's not officially available in India . :thumbdown:

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

What do all these games have in common?

You guessed it, they are all playable right now, on PS Now. 20210713_130929.jpg

 

These are all PS4 games, yeah? So shd be downloadable.

Edited by b!T
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

Try using a vpn. Just as some guys are using xcloud. 

You don't need a vpn. Just buy the psn now card (or regular gift card) from amazon.com and redeem it on a US PSN account. Make sure that it's not a 1 month card. You've to take a min 1 year one, otherwise it will ask for cc while redeeming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

 

Try using a vpn. Just as some guys are using xcloud. 

I said "officially" like Gamepass is . 

 

And like Shantz said you don't need a VPN just a US PSN account and for funds either use Amazon or cdkeys or buy from Al Pacino(an old ivg user )/his friend now . He generally has better rates than Amazon . 

 

Guys here can access PS Now if they want to .. it's about making it officially available through their Playstore for all of India .

It's pretty decent offering now at reduced prices(60$ a year) and better catalogue with download available for PS4 and PS2

(streaming only for PS3 games ) 

Seriously don't understand why Sony hasn't launched it officially here .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

If free then yes. 

I don’t think so 

 

PSnow only offers PS4 games & it’s not really added to your library like PSplus 

 

You can’t upgrade to PS5 version 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

I said "officially" like Gamepass is . 

 

And like Shantz said you don't need a VPN just a US PSN account and for funds either use Amazon or cdkeys or buy from Al Pacino(an old ivg user )/his friend now . He generally has better rates than Amazon . 

 

Guys here can access PS Now if they want to .. it's about making it officially available through their Playstore for all of India .

It's pretty decent offering now at reduced prices(60$ a year) and better catalogue with download available for PS4 and PS2

(streaming only for PS3 games ) 

Seriously don't understand why Sony hasn't launched it officially here .

 

They don't see India as an important market for the Playstation brand, simple.

Just like how they ignored India when PS5 stock was precious, which was probably "rationed" off to more profitable markets.

 

India is a very teeny tiny market for videogames, that's why.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

 

They don't see India as an important market for the Playstation brand, simple.

Just like how they ignored India when PS5 stock was precious, which was probably "rationed" off to more profitable markets.

 

India is a very teeny tiny market for videogames, that's why.

 

Yeah that's true . But it's not like they have to do much work to launch the service here . Add few more servers to support downloading that's it . 

They don't make much from India because physical sales make for majority of the sales and used games market is so big and accessible that huge majority don't buy new games at all .

If they were to launch PS NOW here lots of parents and young kids might subscribe for 4k/5k a year for huge catalogue of games . As it would appear much better than buying new games 3/3.5k everytime . 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/13/2021 at 3:14 PM, Krazyniks said:

Great let's subscribe. Oh wait it's not officially available in India . :thumbdown:

I use us account to use ps now. Works fine . Cant stream but can download that whole catalouge.

On 7/13/2021 at 3:17 PM, radicaldude said:

 

Try using a vpn. Just as some guys are using xcloud. 

VPN doesnt work for streaming . For downloading you dont even need VPN. Works flawlessly

On 7/13/2021 at 3:59 PM, Shantz said:

You don't need a vpn. Just buy the psn now card (or regular gift card) from amazon.com and redeem it on a US PSN account. Make sure that it's not a 1 month card. You've to take a min 1 year one, otherwise it will ask for cc while redeeming.

I think he meant for streaming. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...