ten24bytes

PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now thread.

1 hour ago, kmkaks said:

Well I got quite a few great games I otherwise wouldn’t have played like Detroit BH, Heavy Rain PS4, Bioshock remasters, Shadow of the Colossus, Borderlands Handsome Collection, SNIPER Elite 4, Titanfall 2 and outlast 2. Then there were uncharted 1234 and The last of us remastered in the last 12 months. So yeah, if you like getting surprised with games you wouldn’t otherwise play, go for it, else it is useless. You also get 100gb cloud storage for game saves if that means anything to you.

This is the reason I'm getting it. PS Plus for 2K is a good deal even if Sony throws in 4-5 good games that I haven't played before :) 

But yes, its definitely not a necessity. I wanna play RDR2 online, and stuff, but its mostly for the free games. 

Edited by Chirag2001

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Days of Play sale is live too. P5R for 2.6k.

Just confirming, this pricing is available only on the PSN India right? 

I didn't get it on release, hoping to get the steelbook later, but this is a pretty decent discount, so I'm considering getting it now. 

As far as I remember you bought it at release a month back? 

Thanks a ton man, I've been waiting for quite a long time to play Persona 5 Royal :wOOtjumpy:

7 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Just confirming, this pricing is available only on the PSN India right? 

I didn't get it on release, hoping to get the steelbook later, but this is a pretty decent discount, so I'm considering getting it now. 

As far as I remember you bought it at release a month back? 

Thanks a ton man, I've been waiting for quite a long time to play Persona 5 Royal :wOOtjumpy:

Pricing is available on all PSN regions. They are going live in different time according to time zone

PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership Card (Email Delivery in 1 hour- Digital Voucher Code) 30% Off ₹2099

Edited by santanu18

Control Standard edition 3.5k

Control Deluxe Edition 2.5k. Lol. 

I want to buy a PS4 Controller; current controller Left Stick started drifting sometimes. But controller prices are way too crazy right now not sure why. Right now it’s available on FK for 6.2k 😐

Edited by GameAnalyzer

53 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

I want to buy a PS4 Controller; current controller Left Stick started drifting sometimes. But controller prices are way too crazy right now not sure why. Right now it’s available on FK for 6.2k 😐

Holy sh*t. I just checked as well. Wtf. I was going to suggest the Nacon Compact controller if you don't mind wired but that's not available either. Been using it for the last 2 years since I use the ds4 on PC. Pretty decent. Kinda like it better than the ds4 but it's wired so may be a deal breaker for some.

3 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

It'll be 3.5k on GTS starting today 2 pm or something. 

6 hours ago, Walker said:

Holy sh*t. I just checked as well. Wtf. I was going to suggest the Nacon Compact controller if you don't mind wired but that's not available either. Been using it for the last 2 years since I use the ds4 on PC. Pretty decent. Kinda like it better than the ds4 but it's wired so may be a deal breaker for some.

https://www.amazon.in/Nacon-Asymmetric-Wireless-Controller-PS4/dp/B07PBXYYRK

Its not in stock right now, but this is a wireless Nacon controller, Xbox layout but goes for 5K. 

10 hours ago, adity said:

It'll be 3.5k on GTS starting today 2 pm or something. 

Yeah, saw their twitter yesterday. Today I asked them but it seems they couldn't receive it because courier service were shutdown because of cyclone. :\

32 minutes ago, jak3072 said:

Guys looking at the ps+ subscription discount going on if i purchase the sub will it add on to my previous subscription?

I just got a 12 months sub in May. 

Yes. PS + subscriptions do stack up.

Spoiler

My account is stacked up until 2025 i believe, thanks to my friend who made use of the 30$ offers. :P

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, adity said:

Gamestheshop

Thanks, I too was looking to buy a DS4, but amazon is completely out of stock and the ones available are selling for 15k+. ordering one from GTS now :)