ten24bytes

PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now thread.

"PlayStation Plus will be celebrating a special anniversary tomorrow, and if it's anything like it's 5-year anniversary, there may be goodies involved."

https://gamerant.com/playstation-plus-free-games-10-year-anniversary-gift/amp/#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

The free monthly games for July 2020 are sports game NBA 2K20, action-adventure game Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration, and a bonus title, FMV adventure game Erica.

Another game which I will add to my library but never play.

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

NBA 2K20 with 21 coming in couple of months. :rofl:

Rise of the Tomb Raider 5 years later and goes on sale every other week. :rofl:

yeah. 2k20 is the worst nba game ever with 1.1 user score. 
RLi1bgc.jpg

Full of micro-transaction. I remember this game was selling for 3$ few weeks back.  Now they are giving it for free. Still no point. It feels like we are playing mobile version FIFA/NBA. 

and yeah rise of the Tomb raider is very old now. Also not interested in playing those games. But I manage to play and complete SoTR it was okay game nothing felt spectacular. Felt like cheap version of uncharted. 

2 minutes ago, hope said:

Tomb raider is sh*t. Uninstalled in 2 hours. Had to play lost legacy to get the bad taste away.

I could have told you that and saved you the trouble and data :lol:

8 hours ago, hope said:

Tomb raider is sh*t. Uninstalled in 2 hours. Had to play lost legacy to get the bad taste away.

Lol. Rotr is literally one of the worst games I've played this gen.

9 hours ago, hope said:

This is one of the rare occasions where i support what Hope says :rofl:

Literally had to force myself to complete RoTR on PC :lol:

Played and finished Erica thrice. All 3 times got completely different endings. It's a short 90 minute experience similar to QD games but with real actors. Love how sony funds these  quirky and experimental games which no other big pub does. Highly recommended. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Played and finished Erica thrice. All 3 times got completely different endings. It's a short 90 minute experience similar to QD games but with real actors. Love how sony funds these  quirky and experimental games which no other big pub does. Highly recommended. 

Its in my download list..
Planing to play it with a friend next week..

20 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Adding it to my 'to play' list. Thanks