Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 2/29/2024 at 12:09 PM, Ne0 said:

I bought sifu on discount sometime back on egs.  Maybe my age is acting up but I found it to be quite hard and my hands used to literally ache after some 30 mins of playing.  Uninstalled it somewhere mid way or before the mid way point and never got back to it.

On 2/29/2024 at 12:09 PM, Ne0 said:

I bought sifu on discount sometime back on egs.  Maybe my age is acting up but I found it to be quite hard and my hands used to literally ache after some 30 mins of playing.  Uninstalled it somewhere mid way or before the mid way point and never got back to it.

On 2/29/2024 at 12:12 PM, Assassins Creed said:

Yep, the game has a tough learning curve... everyone whose getting excited won't be that happy after playing it

On 2/29/2024 at 1:56 PM, zoord said:

Worse imo. In Hades/Returnal you can adapt or change strategy to suit your play style but in sifu its developer way (particular)or screw yourself.

Same I do enjoy difficult games but those games must have some wiggle room ( Dark souls , Sekiro , Hades and Returnal).

Left sifu after playing it for 30 mins.

On 2/29/2024 at 2:05 PM, Assassins Creed said:

Yeah worse, I have platted Returnal and Sekiro but this one needed more patience.. In general I am not good at accurare parrying but that's a main thing in this game..

On 3/1/2024 at 11:02 AM, SuperT said:

Yeah then not going to try it for now. Work has been hectic lately the last thing I want is to go home and throw my controller at the TV out of frustration. Returnal/Hades/Demon Souls were all manageable but this sounds like, it is a frustrating experience rather than a challenge. 

On 3/1/2024 at 6:15 PM, Krazyniks said:

I loved Sifu and I m the kind of guy who has never enjoyed Souls games.  It definitely takes a while to get used too but gets easier overtime . 

Stages are short and so if you die it doesn't take a whole lot of time to go again ( Also you don't really die in the game you Age everytime you die,  till you are 75 which is game over . You start at 20)

Each stage is 10/15 mins Max even if you wish to redo it . And only 5 stages total. There's a New mode called arena too . Which is quite decent too.

Also With shortcuts (after completing a stage first time ) you can do a stage in less than 5 mins. 

Also dodging is much easier to mater than parrying once you are familiar with move sets of enemy/boss.

Also there is an easy mode (Student)  too now for those who find standard difficulty (Disciple ) too challenging. 

started playing this today, took me a while to understand the flow and rhythm of the game. But beat the first boss 20 mins in

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...