Coronavirus

hope

Preventions below

As our PM said, namaste is the way to go now.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html

Avoid travel unless necessary 

In India, virus because of travellers. 

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/indians-dont-need-to-panic-about-coronavirus-says-who-1652541-2020-03-05

More than 100,000 cases till now :(

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/coronavirus-death-toll-rises-12-latest-updates-200305231909069.html

Paste more usefull info here.

Edited by hope

Great thread. People, please post Coronavirus deals here.

Like Flight tickets that are way cheaper than usual. Or hotel rooms. Or Movie tickets etc. Even Ali express stuff. 

Side note - You can get a round trip ticket to Phuket for 12k now. Was like 20k a few weeks ago. 

45 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Like Flight tickets that are way cheaper than usual. Or hotel rooms. Or Movie tickets etc. Even Ali express stuff. 

Side note - You can get a round trip ticket to Phuket for 12k now. Was like 20k a few weeks ago. 

Excellent idea

2 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

Instead of containing the virus, you would rather transfer or pick up the virus via traveling. Cool idea. 

4 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Instead of containing the virus, you would rather transfer or pick up the virus via traveling. Cool idea. 

I would run into more people in rush hour Delhi Metro than in an entire trip to almost any other country or Indian City.

If it makes you feel better though, I really do appreciate all the people panicking. It makes for some really good deals on going out. ;) 

2 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

I would run into more people in rush hour Delhi Metro than in an entire trip to almost any other country or Indian City.

If it makes you feel better though, I really do appreciate all the people panicking. It makes for some really good deals on going out. ;) 

You should experience the Mumbai local trains in rush hour. 

Such deals are useless since more and more public events are cancelled across the world. And staying in a quarantine room is definitely no fun. Please be respectful of the huge containment efforts and do not travel till the situation gets better. Let’s not make this thread for jokes, deals or profits. 

I would recommend saving your money for medicines, food and some stock. They would either run out or heavily inflated. Who knows if the virus will become a major pandemic. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

You should experience the Mumbai local trains in rush hour. 

Such deals are useless since more and more public events are cancelled across the world. And staying in a quarantine room is definitely no fun. Please be respectful of the huge containment efforts and do not travel till the situation gets better. Let’s not make this thread for jokes, deals or profits. 

I am not making  jokes about the virus or the people infected. I am making fun of hyperventilating panic mongers who think we should start prepping for the apocalypse by - 

I would recommend saving your money for medicines, food and some stock. They would either run out or heavily inflated. Who knows if the virus will become a major pandemic

Slight difference between the two.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

Right, 

But I have given up on chicken since the news broke out not because of the virus mainly but chicken prices have gone really down and no one's eating chicken.

So basically not fresh and also birds catch viruses more easily.

So chicken might be a corona virus deal :p but I am not taking it on.

Has swine flu also come back though ? 

Edited by GunnerY2J

7 hours ago, Django_3101 said:

Meanwhile in Australia, people fighting over toilet paper

Check out the hilarious Ozzy Man commentary on this video on YouTube. 

Edited by Ripper667
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

Ditto

You wont believe this but one of my friends friend is going to Thailand because its pretty cheap now :loco:

Asked one of the store guys at Bombay airport where I can purchase a face masks, he pulled out one of these 20-30 bucks mask from his bag and tried selling it for 250 Rs.

Didn't go for it but was quite amused how people are milking the paranoia 

9 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Asked one of the store guys at Bombay airport where I can purchase a face masks, he pulled out one of these 20-30 bucks mask from his bag and tried selling it for 250 Rs.

Didn't go for it but was quite amused how people are milking the paranoia 

Oh yeah this is going around. My friend bought a mask with Alan Walker's logo on it, black mask white logo. Looks cool and all but 760/- 

When going to markets or public places, keep Kapur in a Handkerchief and keep on Sniffing it from time to time. It is good for lungs. 

No harm in doing this unless some special condition. 

46 minutes ago, hope said:

When going to markets or public places, keep Kapur in a Handkerchief and keep on Sniffing it from time to time. It is good for lungs. 

No harm in doing this unless some special condition. 

:panic:

What is Kapur? Some herbal ingredient?