Coronavirus

hope

4 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Read about how it will take 12-14 month of testing before mass vaccinations can happen. Anyone with more info on this can shed light. 

This. No way it is coming before jan 2021

8 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Read about how it will take 12-14 month of testing before mass vaccinations can happen. Anyone with more info on this can shed light. 

True. 14 months is the generous estimation but it could be more. We have a long way to go.

DOPT has ordered all central government offices to have 50% of employees (Class 2 and 3) working from home, while the other 50% attend office. 

This system is already in force for Maharashtra government employees since yesterday.

5hsDTLU_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Edited by Banz
Better image

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

No international flight will land anywhere in india from 22nd March for a week.

Elders over 65 and children under 10 advised to stay at home Unless emergency

States being told to enforce work at home for Pvt sector. 068aaf8f55c05ed1f3ec9b9be9f43f73.jpg

Can you guys please post some sources when you post this? There is too much fake stuff going around. 

Even when you post factual things (like this quoted image is actually correct) it just encourages others to just throw up a image they probably go from their whatsapp group or someshit. 

Here is a link for the above - https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/covid-19-no-foreign-flight-in-india-for-a-week-work-from-home-for-pvt-sector/story-inGTjeINJAjlSBEhRww1kN.html

If you cant verify it on a reputable site, dont post it. 

• Thanks 1

Alright. So stand on my balcony and clap at 5PM. And dont go out this Sunday. 

It is genuinely hilarious that even when there are actual measure being taken by the government for this, the things they chose to talk about is stuff I would probably tell my 4 year old. 

I dont know what is worse. That they think their electorate is so f**king brain dead. Or that they are right. :lol:

Edited by Aftrunner