Coronavirus

hope

2 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Alright. So stand on my balcony and clap at 5PM. And dont go out this Sunday. 

It is genuinely hilarious that even when there are actual measure being taken by the government for this, the things they chose to talk about is stuff I would probably tell my 4 year old. 

I dont know what is worse. That they think their electorate is so f**king brain dead. Or that they are right. :lol:

You have been totally stupid in this thread and you have continued with this post :lol:

Totally deaf to other topics he mentioned :doh:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

He is a chaiwala what do you expect from him, India has one of the lowest spending in healthcare to GDP in the world. 

Look at this clown addressing PM like that :doh:

• Haha 3

And this is what he said:

PM Modi gives 9 call to actions this Navratri in his address to the nation:

1- Every India should be vigilant. Avoid stepping out of your homes until it is absolutely essential.

2- Those over the age of 60 should remain inside their homes only. 

3- Dutifully observe Janta Curfew on Sunday, 22nd March 2020 from 7 AM to 9 PM.

4- At 5 PM on 22nd March 2020, the day of the Janta Curfew, from your homes, express gratitude to those working round the clock to keep India healthy (such as doctors, nurses, paramedics, municipal staff, armed forces, airport staff)

5- Avoid going to hospitals for routine check-ups. If there are surgeries that can be postponed, kindly do so.

6- Formation of COVID-19 Economic Response Task Force under the leadership of the Finance Minister to comprehensively look at ways to boost the economy.

7- Do not cut the wages of those working in your homes, support staff and drivers, gardeners. 

8- Do not indulge in panic buying. India has enough food and ration supplies.

9- Stay away from rumours.

But Idiots will stay idiots and post like sh*t only :chair:

Edited by hope
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, hope said:

And this is what he said:

PM Modi gives 9 call to actions this Navratri in his address to the nation:

1- Every India should be vigilant. Avoid stepping out of your homes until it is absolutely essential.

2- Those over the age of 60 should remain inside their homes only. 

3- Dutifully observe Janta Curfew on Sunday, 22nd March 2020 from 7 AM to 9 PM.

4- At 5 PM on 22nd March 2020, the day of the Janta Curfew, from your homes, express gratitude to those working round the clock to keep India healthy (such as doctors, nurses, paramedics, municipal staff, armed forces, airport staff)

5- Avoid going to hospitals for routine check-ups. If there are surgeries that can be postponed, kindly do so.

6- Formation of COVID-19 Economic Response Task Force under the leadership of the Finance Minister to comprehensively look at ways to boost the economy.

7- Do not cut the wages of those working in your homes, support staff and drivers, gardeners. 

8- Do not indulge in panic buying. India has enough food and ration supplies.

9- Stay away from rumours.

But Idiots will stay idiots and post like sh*t only :p 

Yea those are good things . But lets not forget we would have been much better equipped to handle this situation if govt had focused on spending on healthcare. So because we dont have healthcare system in india , we are totally screwed if this disease reaches phase 3 ( which i believe it already has )

9 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

Yea those are good things . But lets not forget we would have been much better equipped to handle this situation if govt had focused on spending on healthcare. So because we dont have healthcare system in india , we are totally screwed if this disease reaches phase 3 ( which i believe it already has )

Literally none of that is actual concrete policy. None of it. 

Other countries leader are setting up basic income to support the unemployed, guaranteed healthcare, testing at home, freeze on eviction notices, guaranteed paid leave to the sick etc etc. We are being told to get on our balcony and clap. 

I cant even blame them really. Why make an effort when no one is gonna hold you accountable? 

• Like 3

Other countries leader are setting up basic income to support the unemployed, guaranteed healthcare, testing at home, freeze on eviction notices, guaranteed paid leave to the sick etc etc. We are being told to get on our balcony and clap. 

I cant even blame them really. Why make an effort when no one is gonna hold you accountable? 
Yeah the things he said most people already know or can just google. Maybe he's waiting till a few thousand people are dead before he decides to do anything. He needs to take care of his industrialist friends first.

Yeah the things he said most people already know or can just google. Maybe he's waiting till a few thousand people are dead before he decides to do anything. He needs to take care of his industrialist friends first.

On 3/18/2020 at 1:03 AM, Walker said:

Yikes. Thats poor AF, not to mention from experiences we've all had, the utter casual approach that will be taken until we have a few hundreds dead. Zero faith right now.

now I guess I'd have to say thousands

From Kerala CM's Press Conference. > Financial package of Rs 20000 crore. > Free Ration to all for a month. > 2 months’ pension to be given together. > One month extension to pay water & power bills. > Health package of Rs 500 crore. > Active COVID cases in the state is 25

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Engineer said:

From Kerala CM's Press Conference. > Financial package of Rs 20000 crore. > Free Ration to all for a month. > 2 months’ pension to be given together. > One month extension to pay water & power bills. > Health package of Rs 500 crore. > Active COVID cases in the state is 25

What actual leadership in crisis looks like. Your only hope is you live in a state where the CM gives a sh*t. Dont expect anything from national leadership. 

• Like 2

I believe some very valid points made by PM in his address, no false promises & a sense of urgency. It was for the benefit of the nation...not just the educated lot and ffs stop acting like medical experts just because you Googled a few articles.

People in rural India will hopefully take it seriously now, it's stupid to think anyone is immune.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

I believe some very valid points made by PM in his address, no false promises & a sense of urgency. It was for the benefit of the nation...not just the educated lot and ffs stop acting like medical experts just because you Googled a few articles.

People in rural India will hopefully take it seriously now, it's stupid to think anyone is immune.

Do you think its safe to order physical copies of games? Or is digital the way to go?

Found this on reddit, not the biggest fan of the current administration but this does make a fair bit of sense. 

Imagine a nation of 1.3 billion.

You can't suddenly ask all of them to stay at home. People will riot. Remember these are people who aren't used to ANY level of control being exerted on them. Also, Indian's have massive egos.

Case and point: individuals who run away from quarantine.

So, what do you do?

You try to introduce the concept gently, on a Sunday. Lessening the chaos.

Give it a harmless title like "Janta Curfew" and everybody is onboard.

This is a veiled admission that "things are about to get a lot worse" (if they haven't already).

Sooner or later, the Janta Curfew will become more frequent and longer.

Especially considering the reality of things may mean that this is the case for the next couple of months and we are just on the brink of a the situation worsening a lot.

https://maps.mapmyindia.com/

I am the CEO of @MapmyIndia - through https://t.co/p8Iqtoz77t all can find nearby corona testing, treatment & isolation centres, & share/see conditions of the facilities, & also report localised corona related info. Pls leverage us @narendramodi @PMOIndia @MoHFW @amitabhk87

Shows all the corona quarantine, isolation, testing and sample collection centres near you. 

• Like 4