Coronavirus

hope

https://ahmedabadmirror.indiatimes.com/ahmedabad/cover-story/ahmedabad-firm-first-in-india-to-get-licence-to-make-covid-19-testing-kits/articleshow/74699960.cms

Hopefully it should be cheaper than importing for 3-4k per kit apparently.

Edited by Walker

Yeah my colleague in Spain just told me about the deaths today. Another from Ukraine was telling me how people were panic buying, in one case the butcher told her someone had taken some 50kg of meat all at once. Wtf.

And of course on the other side of the world....

50 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:
Yesterday:

Today:

Italy takes over China with 400+ more deaths in last 24 hours.
21500+ new cases overall. 5000+ new cases in Italy. 3000+ new cases in Spain, Germany, and US. 

"Just the flu bro"

Edited by Joe Cool

9 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Do you think its safe to order physical copies of games? Or is digital the way to go?

Till date research shows viability of the virus to be between 24-72 hrs, depending on the surface.

It is unlikely an ordered game would be infective, but just to be extra safe you could not open it for the first 48 hrs.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2020 at 12:53 AM, Mysteryman said:

I would recommend saving your money for medicines, food and some stock. They would either run out or heavily inflated. Who knows if the virus will become a major pandemic. 

This guy said it before anyone.

2 hours ago, blitzkreiig said:

Till date research shows viability of the virus to be between 24-72 hrs, depending on the surface.

It is unlikely an ordered game would be infective, but just to be extra safe you could not open it for the first 48 hrs.

Why wait.... when he can remove the game, put it in his console and wash his hands thoroughly.