Coronavirus

hope

One way to look at it. Depends on the nature of surface the duration of stay of Virus but still 

*What will be result of this janta curfew*

As carona virus life at one place is 12 hrs and curcew is for 14 hrs so the places  or points of public areas were  carona may live will not be touched for 14 hrs will break the chain . 
What we get  after 14 hrs will be a safe country .
So its the Idea behind . Next this will be a drill if needed longer in near future ...
????????

Let's participate ????????

Please clap at 5pm. The people who are working in danger zones, you dont even know how brave they are and how exposed they are. No difficulty in appreciating them with a clap. 

Dmart in our area closed long back. Idiots still gathering stocks though  :doh:

Seriously people are more dangerous than virus. In our society, a couple is coming in from Andaman n Nicobar. Hope they got checked.

Edited by hope

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Why wait.... when he can remove the game, put it in his console and wash his hands thoroughly.

If someone can be that meticulous to keep track of the wrapping, the plastic case, disk etc then why not.

I know i am not. And with a kid at home, i won't be taking chances.

Faaack......one family in our society returned from uae just 2 days ago and were told to get self home quarantine but we're roaming around the whole neighborhood before other members started complaining. And it's not like they went there wrt to some work but as a leisure trip & to top it off one of their kid is studying medicine. What a bunch of retarded morons. 

Just now, KnackChap said:

Faaack......one family in our society returned from uae just 2 days ago and were told to get self home quarantine but we're roaming around the whole neighborhood before other members started complaining. And it's not like they went there wrt to some work but as a leisure trip & to top it off one of their kid is studying medicine. What a bunch of retarded morons. 

Yeah, a couple in our neighbourhood came back from Germany 2 days back. People asked them to stay home for at least 3 days, but nope. Came to the gym and used it like always. Now the rest won't go to the gym, so they're the only ones getting their workouts in. 

6 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Y aren't they in govt quarantine centres ?
They should seriously get a law and arrest these idiots...

12 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

Y aren't they in govt quarantine centres ?
They should seriously get a law and arrest these idiots...

I think they returned before the mandatory 14 day quarantine was applicable or applicable for people coming from Middle East. What's shocking that they didn't have the home quarantine stamp on their hands (again not sure it they came before this) but yesterday a police constable came to the society and said their reports were negative, though I doubt they were even tested tbh cause if they were they would have be sent to a quarantine zone. 

Yup they seriously need to get a law which makes these people accountable (only UP does this). From where I stay 3 km on one side is going to be a big quarantine zone (iit mumbai + mtnl/bsnl guest house) & 3km on the other side is a naval base which is housing the people evacuated from Iran etc) and our area is a hub connecting both of them. Hope no one runs away.... ?

Yeah, a couple in our neighbourhood came back from Germany 2 days back. People asked them to stay home for at least 3 days, but nope. Came to the gym and used it like always. Now the rest won't go to the gym, so they're the only ones getting their workouts in. 
And this is why 50% of India will be infected before the end of the year.

And this is why 50% of India will be infected before the end of the year.

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Yup they seriously need to get a law which makes these people accountable (only UP does this). From where I stay 3 km on one side is going to be a big quarantine zone (iit mumbai + mtnl/bsnl guest house) & 3km on the other side is a naval base which is housing the people evacuated from Iran etc) and our area is a hub connecting both of them. Hope no one runs away.... ?

Take care man.
You self quarantine urself..

• Thanks 1

Singer Kanika Kapoor tests positive for COVID19 She had returned from the United Kingdom on Sunday, and hidden her travel history from the authorities Upon return, she stayed in a 5 & attended a party with at least 100 people present. This is such criminal behaviour!

FFS :doh: 

Wtf is wrong with these people.

Apparently hid herself in an airport bathroom while screening, made her way out using the celeb card. Threw a party at a 5 star hotel attended by 100's including politicians and bureaucrats. Case in Lucknow, UP. 59fbd14499a06aaebd16eceda1e73be7.jpg

I don't know man. No matter what you say to some people it's like sense is an alien concept. 

I'm speaking from closer to home experience. My bro and his wife with a 2 yr old have taken no precautions absolutely, are still going about to parties and dinners with friends and such. I mean these are well educated people from my own family. And to top it all they live with my parents both above 70. Wtf do I do?

Edited by Walker

32 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Wtf is wrong with these people.

Apparently hid herself in an airport bathroom while screening, made her way out using the celeb card. Threw a party at a 5 star hotel attended by 100's including politicians and bureaucrats. Case in Lucknow, UP. 59fbd14499a06aaebd16eceda1e73be7.jpg

I am so f**king angry with such stupid idiots :furious:

If stupidity level this high then its so difficult to contain it :(