Coronavirus

hope

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Chu*** probably didn't expect that airport will pull his footage being tested and post it on twitter :lol: Now he's deleted his account and ran away. 

He backtracked with stupidity when sh*t got real :lol: 

11 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Police are roaming around warning people to go back inside.

I was caught while walking my dog ??

:doh:

37 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Da Poliz knew, that Good Boi was walking You, hence Da Poliz didn't sh!t on you, boy :puspa:

Edited by Pushy
  • Confused 1

Good on them for actually quashing the rumour. In my area cops showed up and took an EU returned guy and put him in quarantine. He had returned just before the craziness broke and people started than king it seriously out I believe

Gives me hope that there's a lot happening under the sheets than what is apparent.

29 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Although the lockdown today is a soft curfew, I think the centre has told the states to enforce it strictly and prepare the people for the real one. 

50 minutes ago, hope said:

People like her and Kapoor should be boycotted by their respective industries, imo. 

f**ktards shouldnt be given any work post this passes over.

f**king celebrity tantrums. Ridiculous.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Got a circular from the society to come out at 5pm with our plates because live media is going to come and broadcast us, toh let's make us famous across the country ?

1 minute ago, Walker said:

My buddy's society secretary in Charkop

https://i.imgur.com/7m50AiR.png

The utter stupidity :wallbash:

I want to puke seeing the utter stupidity. 

So, trains are cancelled for all normal people except for the ones in essential services (all medical staffs, etc.)

They were checking LeWifey, checked her ID and Thermal scanned her and then only she was allowed inside the station.

good thing :good:

(Mulund Stn.)

btw, on the way back home, i was stopped by cops, i informed them that i had came to leave my misus for her evening duty as she is a staff nurse, then he was like, ok ok sir u can go...if this was not the case, what would have happened? :scratchchin:

Edited by Pushy

Doctors and Hospital staff can very well claim they too need to be safe as they are right in the danger zone and we need to make sure that doctors don’t go on strike. And this might be one of the ways the govt is trying to ensure we don’t have to face it.

Weird but i don’t think its costing anybody to show appreciation for our doctors and hospital staff which is doing it day and night. 

Ps: I guess it was done a few days back in Italy or Spain and people were sending whatsapp messages appreciating the gesture. 

What the hell is Mamata Bannerjee doing? She's literally playing politics over people's lives

From Source:

On Sunday, when Prime Minister Narendra Modi has asked people to stay at home as part of Janta Curfew, the West Bengal government wants all teachers to come to schools to make arrangements for the distribution of mid-day meals to students.

The West Bengal government has called the teachers to schools, which have been closed till April 15, on Saturday and Sunday so that the distribution of mid-day meal can start from Monday onwards.

“You are requested to keep your school/ madrasah open on Saturday and Sunday (21.03.20 & 22.03.20) towards procurement and preparatory works. Towards smooth distribution please ensure picketing by Sunday. Please ensure faster information to the beneficiaries at your level,” the district inspector of schools in Malda said in a notice dated March 20.

Local school authorities will have to buy potatoes from the local markets at Rs 18 per kg on Saturday and Sunday.

“All heads of institutions of schools are hereby requested to keep open schools on Saturday and Sunday,” reads the letter issued by the district inspector of schools, Kolkata.

This decision has triggered a controversy, with the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) alleging that the state education department deliberately made these arrangements to defy the Janta Curfew. “She is risking the lives of many for the sake of petty politics,” the BJP’s state unit general secretary Sayantan Basu said.

The party hinted that it would launch a campaign criticising the move.

The state’s ruling party, Trinamool Congress (TMC), however, denied any political link to the decision.

“I am afraid that Bengal BJP leaders must not have listened to the prime mister’s speech with the required attention. Modi never asked essential service providing activities to remain stopped,” Snehashis Chakraborty, the TMC spokesperson, said.

Source: https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/on-janta-curfew-day-bengal-govt-wants-all-teachers-in-schools/story-2caRQs7VbGVcDTwzvq3esL.html

So on the day that the PM is conducting the test run of quarantine in the country and trains are limited, the day CM of Bengal decides to distribute rice and potatoes - forcing schools to be open, all faculty to attend and making a crowd gather :wallbash:

This is the level of co-operation between our leadership on just 1 day trial. If/when the virus reaches stage 3, I wonder what will happen to our country

Meanwhile tweet by Mike Hesson of the view of Bandra-Worli Sea Link today 

So if nothing else, at least Mumbai is following the curfew

• Like 1