Coronavirus

hope

Couple of states have already announced Lockdowns. I hope Kejriwal does it too. 

Otherwise i don't see people abiding by it. 

In the morning i could see only 1 car in 5 minutes on the road. Now i see at least 5-6 cars/bikes every minute. More and more people are coming out now. Hopefully they are out for some necessary requirement only and not otherwise.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AnK said:

Even Delhi is 

also one more thing that we need to understand 

is this viruses entry point is the metros of the country 

where most international flights land 

having a curfew in remote towns won’t effect as much as empty common areas of Delhi,Mumbai,Chinnai etc 

what ever left overs of this virus will die in 24-48 hrs in common areas 

then only infected humans will remain to deal with 

making sure that they don’t come out some how will be very effective to avoid stage 3

You know what. Pune railway station was jam packed coz people are leaving pune to go to their home towns because of this. 

They can take the virus to other places :( Good that trains are stopped now but many have left. 

Italy is no. 2 i think in healthcare and look what happened. This cannot be contained unless people realize. 

This is going to seem like generalising but it's not. The problem with a lot of people is the stupid mentality of "this won't happen to me" and "this is just overblown" not to mention the utter nonsense that's been floating around on whatsapp groups. Does not help when the same are being forwarded by educated people who you'd think would know better. Smh.

1 hour ago, Pushy said:

btw, on the way back home, i was stopped by cops, i informed them that i had came to leave my misus for her evening duty as she is a staff nurse, then he was like, ok ok sir u can go...if this was not the case, what would have happened? :scratchchin:

insta_1411374132.gif

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

This. 
There was swine flu, SARS. This wont affect us. Stupidity.

COVID is killing more people per day than SARS ever did in its entire epidemic. Heck its now killing more people per day than fking Malaria (1k/day) which has been the number one human killing virus for centuries.

Also while I know we have the well deserved notion that our cops are rather heavy handed we also need to understand that they are outside trying to ensure that there continues to be a lockdown. Some times without any of  protections that we have like masks etc. They also have families are also human and are as easily susceptible to this. 

• Like 3

Legit goosebumps. Everything from coonch, plates to even drums. No sirens though

Started at 4.53 and still going on. And I live in an area which didn't elect  bjp (civic or state elections) even during the modi wave. Basically sabki G fati padi hui hai. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Was having a nice nap but now I've woken up to all sorts of annoying noises. Another one of Modi's whimsical ideas at work. Maybe he just wanted to check how many people will blindly do whatever he tells them to.

13 minutes ago, Banz said:

Was having a nice nap but now I've woken up to all sorts of annoying noises. Another one of Modi's whimsical ideas at work. Maybe he just wanted to check how many people will blindly do whatever he tells them to.

He should join whatsapp if thats what he wanted to know.

36 minutes ago, Banz said:

We are all very sorry that you couldn’t sleep when the whole nation was standing in solidarity, irrespective of religion, politics, caste, creed to support the people who are risking their lives to keep all of us safe.

Almost Everyone was clapping and drumming even here in Kerala!

• Like 3