Coronavirus

hope

Equally wary of all sort of religious numbnuts and those who peddle unscientific stuff in the name of religion/ancient knowledge/“because Modi Said so”

All this is good for shits and giggles, in the end only the man in white coat can save you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Right said:

Equally wary of all sort of religious numbnuts and those who peddle unscientific stuff in the name of religion/ancient knowledge/“because Modi Said so”

All this is good for shits and giggles, in the end only the man in white coat can save you.

The thing is I feel quite a few people are really scared right now and are inclined to believe a lot of unverified stuff just to grab hold onto anything. My own family who I always thought was on the level believed some of it. Had a long phone conversation with my uncle who's been my rock all these years and even he mentioned if there wasn't some truth to it. Fear makes us all want to believe.

6 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

My watchman asked me is it true that we were told to sit at home because government was spraying anti-corona pesticides from planes and choppers. Asked him did he hear any planes ot choppers? He said no, so told him this means our area was not sprayed and he should be more careful. Also go and tell this to other society watchmen asap.

:rofl: 

6 hours ago, Walker said:

Not sure. I got thrown out of my family group for saying it's a bunch of rubbish. :ko:

good thing maybe?

1 hour ago, HotSonix said:

No wonder they are drinking cow piss like amrit :majesty:

despite warnings and deleting unwanted posts this is the 3rd time this idiot is  posting the same unwarranted comments time and again.

his  account is also locked down till the 31st. 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Walker said:

The thing is I feel quite a few people are really scared right now and are inclined to believe a lot of unverified stuff just to grab hold onto anything. My own family who I always thought was on the level believed some of it. Had a long phone conversation with my uncle who's been my rock all these years and even he mentioned if there wasn't some truth to it. Fear makes us all want to believe.

Yeah.

But more than fear some people cling on this out of fake bravado. “BC, humein kuch nahi hoga, mein to roz Haldi ka doodh peeta hoon”.

only to wither when it comes to them with “Doctor saab, mujhe bacha lijiye, please”.

This phenomenon is not limited to India. Every 3rd guy suffers with this woke-uncle syndrome.

Right now we need very scientific information. That will be difference between life and death for soneone.

The police have taken good care and control in Bangalore.
Lot of unnecessary shops n hotels were opened here in the morning.

By afternoon, the police came and got everything closed. Our people will not realize, the police has to control this. 

One of my friends lives near a vegetable market. The place was filled with people. 
His mom called the police. Police came and got everyone cleared in 15 mins..

Authorities seems to be doing their work. Just hope some common sense kicks in..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

lol there have been times when I didn't leave my flat for weeks together :lol: Which is why I said earlier that I find it weird that people can't stay in their homes for just one day.

7 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

I don't use FB, twitter and Whatsapp, block all calls that aren't in my contact list, and don't watch cable news so I dunno what stupid sh*t is being spread around. Personally I pay no attention to other people (humans) since I live a completely reclusive life with a dog, so I have very little patience when someone asks moronic questions like this.

So...you have been my twin whole life. ?

And, yes, it is hilarious to see people going out exactly when told not to. But won't come out during normal days... 

24 hours:

unknown.png

• 337K to 372K total cases now. Almost 100K cases in last 3 days. 
  • 600+ more deaths in Italy.
  • 4K+ cases in Italy, Spain, Germany. 2x in US. 
  • Spain total death numbers growing fast. 391 yesterday. 435 today.