Coronavirus

hope

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

US about to leapfrog over China and Italy.

All of this happened in just 3 weeks.

S. Korea, Japan, HK, Singapore have handled it well with their strict quarantine restrictions, and law-abiding citizens. 

I usually go for a walk within my society premises (its a small society). If people come, they usually walk alone, wear masks, no contact or talking if you cross paths at some point.

But now these 3 dumb girls were walking around for at least an hour today. Together. They're not from the same family either. No masks, obviously. They're at least 25 years old. 

I can see where this is headed. 

16 minutes ago, roun90 said:

OK so you were saying based on what would happen - if no actions were taken. Put thst in the post lol. Otherwise people (including me) might think this was inevitable no matter what was done.

No bro 12 crore is the optimistic scenario with decreased virulence and temperature/humidity sensitivity.

18 crore is most likely scenario with moderate to full compliance but no change in virulence or temperature/humidity sensitivity.

About 24 crore is trajectory with current lockdowns but insufficient physical distancing or compliance.

Edited by Walker

1 hour ago, Right said:

John Hopkins Simulation for India.

By June-end, India will have 12 crore infections, best case scenario.  So so f**ked.

http://cddep.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/covid19.indiasim.March23.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1B2U3gI8tZ5f1DOZIzewUvz5bgp9R45QB7KGuOhksgITidXzVhbkqovFU/

We deserve it don't we? Sad but thats what the ppl of India want looks like. Well i guess thats it then, India set behind 50 years of progress.

51 minutes ago, roun90 said:

OK so you were saying based on what would happen - if no actions were taken. Put thst in the post lol. Otherwise people (including me) might think this was inevitable no matter what was done.

Bro, read the pdf too, headlines can be confusing. It's clearly stated what scenarios they are simulating. 

Edited by kunjanp

Coronavirus Spreads To Mumbai Slums; 4 Patients From Different Slums And Chawls Test Positive 

https://www.mumbailive.com/en/civic/coronavirus-spreads-to-mumbai-slums-and-chawls-in-ghatkopar-kalina-and-patel-as-4-patients-test-positive-for-covid19-47281

starting to lose all hopes now  :wallbash::wallbash:

No point blaming Indians, same sh*t is happening in almost all indisciplined democracies. 

People have been pampered and pleased to an extent never before seen in history. This has resulted in the creation of pompous individualistic beings.

Now we reap.

Edit:- See UK, US, Italy, Spain etc

Edited by kmkaks
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, san_Assassin said:

Coronavirus Spreads To Mumbai Slums; 4 Patients From Different Slums And Chawls Test Positive 

https://www.mumbailive.com/en/civic/coronavirus-spreads-to-mumbai-slums-and-chawls-in-ghatkopar-kalina-and-patel-as-4-patients-test-positive-for-covid19-47281

starting to lose all hopes now  :wallbash::wallbash:

This is absolutely the worst news so far. 900000 people per sq mile!

5 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Purely judging by the economic package announced today, I see this lockdown continuing for atleast 45-60 days. I hope I'm wrong....

I have been telling everyone who talks to me about the lockdown to prepare for min 30 to 45 days. Not good for my business but what can we do.

Purely judging by the economic package announced today, I see this lockdown continuing for atleast 45-60 days. I hope I'm wrong....
Yeah I hope the same here. Though we all knew deep down this would be a long journey didn't we? The package and the messaging just confirmed it. God bless us all. Just saw the US numbers again and they'll cross China within the next few hours.

Now more than ever we need to work on getting the manufacturing of PPE and Ventilators into overdrive.

Sent from my ASUS_X01AD using Tapatalk

The only way it can be defeated is we get a wonder drug. There is a ray of hope but don’t know if that passes all clinical trial or not.

malaria drug has worked but doctors are not prescribing it for some reason.

Lockdown option is very temporary, once we open the flights & trains we would again become vulnerable. 
our economy will not able to sustain lockdown on long term, the season for cutting the crops is around the corner too.

11 minutes ago, Walker said:

Yeah I hope the same here. Though we all knew deep down this would be a long journey didn't we? The package and the messaging just confirmed it. God bless us all. Just saw the US numbers again and they'll cross China within the next few hours.

Now more than ever we need to work on getting the manufacturing of PPE and Ventilators into overdrive.

Already crossed... :(

78,347 Active cases
81,384 Total cases

1,864 Total recovered 

11 minutes ago, Walker said:

Already crossed... :(

78,347 Active cases
81,384 Total cases

1,864 Total recovered 

471K to 524K in last 24 hours. 53000+ new cases.

• USA takes the top spot by going from 68K to 81K in last 24 hours. 
  • Italy continues to struggle. Another 700+ deaths.
  • Spain with another ~500 deaths. 
  • France jumps additional 100+ deaths to yesterday moving from 230 to 365. 

unknown.png

Germany apparently has 0% critical or serious patients now. 

unknown.png

India crosses 700+. Although 661 out of 661 reported to be in mild condition at the moment.