Coronavirus

hope

17 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

And this guy's worried about elections.

I have a hard time understanding if this guy is a real person or a fascimile of the worst joke of a human. At this point he should be booked for the crime of just speaking. 

Oh the irony - Mexicans demand the closing of the border with America.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52053656

Edited by Walker
  • Haha 1

Not sure if already posted or you guys are already aware of. But I got to know  this today. 

“ ‘my secret Terrius’ season 1 episode 10. This came out 2 years ago. Watch from 53:20 to 55mins.....
Coronavirus shown as weapon by China in this series in 2018.”

unfortunately this isn’t available on Netflix India.  But my friend forwarded me the video as well of that specific scene. And it’s real. :|

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.thehindu.com/entertainment/movies/south-korean-drama-my-secret-terrius-predicted-the-coronavirus-pandemic-find-netflix-users/article31173082.ece/amp/

Not sure if already posted or you guys are already aware of. But I got to know  this today. 

“ ‘my secret Terrius’ season 1 episode 10. This came out 2 years ago. Watch from 53:20 to 55mins.....

unfortunately this isn’t available on Netflix India.  But my friend forwarded me the video as well of that specific scene. And it’s real. :|

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.thehindu.com/entertainment/movies/south-korean-drama-my-secret-terrius-predicted-the-coronavirus-pandemic-find-netflix-users/article31173082.ece/amp/

Nothing wrong about what i posted about China. China caused this sh*t  People don't want to believe it then it's upto them. Chinese government already getting sued by many US Law firms over this. They hiding details nd all is already in news everywhere. But i dont want to drag it anymore. So Let's move on - 

Interesting details shared by this Virologist 

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Coronavirus is an existing class of virus, its apparently nothing new (19 is a new mutation though), since the chinese have already dealt with an outbreak of SARS-corona and have prominent wet markets, it is also not surprising  that films/books use the corona name in plot.

If you watch closely in contagion, you can see virus name nipah on the computer screen when the lady doctor tries to reconstruct the virus constitution.

Anyways my point is, nothing surprises anyone anymore.

Edited by kmkaks

Its constantly raining here in rajasthan, and the climate is getting colder. Usually at this time summer starts and weather is near35- 40 degree celsius. If the warm weather reports are true then this current situation is making things worse. Its like humanity is being punished for their sins.

For groceries here , the local municipality has collected phone numbers of all grocery stores and messaged to all saying if groceries required call the number and ask for home delivery.. Great to see such initiative in a small town..

43 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Its constantly raining here in rajasthan, and the climate is getting colder. Usually at this time summer starts and weather is near35- 40 degree celsius. If the warm weather reports are true then this current situation is making things worse. Its like humanity is being punished for their sins.

It's not. The only thing high temp does is reduce the time the virus can survive on an open surface, and not by much. So unless the temps go above 60c, we're SOL. If people mingle together, it can survive the two seconds it takes to jump from one person to another irrespective of climate.

17 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

UK people clapping and cheering for their medical workers. ?

Ya That Janta Curfew world famous. It was great to see everyone coming out together to cheer medical workers here. Looks like now other countries doing same :)