Coronavirus

hope

For anyone who believes in how planetary setup affects our lives, I have to say that it was not a favorable time on Earth. Since March 24th, that time has however started to change. I strongly believe in astrology and how it affects us. We could predict a lot through it. It's science too.

I could go on and say that by April 20th 2020 (could be even before), we'll either have the vaccine or the spread of Coronavirus Covid-19 will drop dramatically. I know it sounds crazy to say this but I am only telling what is reflected on the charts.

I didn't want to post it here but if it helps you cope up with this difficult time then why not.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Jupiter said:

For anyone who believes in how planetary setup affects our lives, I have to say that it was not a favorable time on Earth. Since March 24th, that time has however started to change. I strongly believe in astrology and how it affects us. We could predict a lot through it. It's science too.

I could go on and say that by April 20th 2020 (could be even before), we'll either have the vaccine or the spread of Coronavirus Covid-19 will drop dramatically. I know it sounds crazy to say this but I am only telling what is reflected on the charts.

I didn't want to post it here but if it helps you cope up with this difficult time then why not.

Name checks out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

15 hours ago, Bhpian Bali said:

I had met this guy few months back for few mins :doh:

30 minutes ago, AtheK said:

I had met this guy few months back for few mins :doh:

One thing this pandemic has proved that no matter where ever you are in this world there are several padhe likhe gawars out there. Someone rightly said that we need two cures, for the virus and stupidity. 

An account of a person who recovered from Covid19. 

Why would anyone want to inflict this monstrosity of a virus onto other people? He got well at home. Imagine the story of a person who had to be hospitalised.

In other news. 

Johns Hopkins has distanced itself from the report posted by CDDEP .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livemint.com/news/india/johns-hopkins-says-didn-t-authorize-cddep-to-use-its-logo-on-india-covid-19-report/amp-11585382857159.html

Any reason for his behaviour?
No idea, I just spoke to him for couple of minutes as he had bought my S9+ phone from olx, in the min interaction I had with him, he seemed OK to me.

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk

Lockdown has got pretty relaxed here in the area at least.

People playing cricket in closed colonies, I see lots of vehicles passing by and people moving freely.

Shops of course are closed but leisure movement is active.

Also, cleaned my terrace water tank after years, took a long 65 minutes scrubbing all four walls and the floor.

Edited by GunnerY2J

2 hours ago, Jupiter said:

I have read the same, but the availability of treatment/vaccine date is tomorrow itself and the virus spread, which should have started to slow down from March 22nd, will be under global control only after June 21st. Another thing is, Earth will go through the same thing again (a different virus but with similar symptoms) between 2029-30.

Background : I live in South Goa. We've been in essential lockdown since the 21st. Stocking of food items were pretty much out of the question since everyone was panic buying and from the 22nd cops were closing stores and lathi charging people. I've been at the receiving end as well. Our CM has been terribly childish in his responses, throwing tantrums and whining is not something I would have expected from our local leader, but it is what it is. He told everyone not to panic and we would have the essentials delivered but after 3 days of nothing and no information, its only natural for people to want to know what is happening. He relaxed the rules and opened the stores and as expected people began to gather (because they're underinformed about the threat levels. I still see people that do not understand what this virus actually does.) His response was on the lines on you are not willing to wait even one day so I am opening the stores, you can go die (summarizing). And then people went out and there was still nothing available. I reported yesterday that the local municipal administration had a meeting and we would have essentials delivered home. f**k alls been done till now. Zero communication at the ground level. I am in touch with people close to local politicians and the gist I get is figure our own sh*t out. OK then. I'll remember this when I vote. The utter failure of foresight and planning is astounding. 

Local update:

1. Local vegetable store managed to get stock and has opened the store from the rear so that there isn't any disruption from the police. Hats off to him as he asked whoever was coming to write what they need on a piece of paper and told them to come back in 4 hours. No crowds, he's kept one of his guys outside to ensure people are not crowding. He's limiting every person to only one kilo of potatoes, tomatoes and onions. Everything else a quarter kilo. I seen one gentleman request for 3 kilos of onions. The vendor was very very clear and said "Sir if you want you can take this one kilo or you can take nothing. I have to think of the entire village right now. So please understand. (Oh my heart)
  2. Bigger stores have been wiped out. I found only 2 cans of pineapple slices and some toilet rolls. People (educated well off people) were crowding. Finally owner and his wife created some sort of queue system to prevent the crowding. Worked out a plan where no more than 4 people could be in the store at a time.
  3. Spoke with another mid size super market owner over the phone (he's my regular), aside from some snacks he has not received stock of anything and does not have permission to open either. So that's out of the question.
  4. People are still not taking the threat seriously because a lot of them do not understand it. I believe it is the duty of the local administration to reach out at the village level and educate people, but they haven't done sh*t yet. I've spoke with someone at the village panchayat and put out some pointers. Lets see how they respond or implement.

Update: Unable to get in touch with the Council chairperson. Spoke with the Vice Chair. Said they are working on it and will have update soon. Let's see.

Edited by Walker
  • Like 4

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/03/26/ireland-nationalizes-hospitals-duration-coronavirus

Our government needs to do the same as well. Take over operations of some of the big private hospitals while the crisis is going on. Take over all the labs as well. Private tests cost Rs 4500 and there are reports of private hospitals asking for hefty deposits before admitting patients. Can a poor person pay 20000 Rs for testing his family? People should not be paying money out of pocket for what is a public healthcare problem. Hospital/medicine costs are one of the biggest reasons for above poverty line families slipping into poverty.

Also chalk over a strategy for improving capacity of govt healthcare by building new infrastructure and nationalising private ones, with a long term goal of providing universal healthcare. Currently govt only provides for 13% of the country's healthcare needs. 

Edited by Banz

2 hours ago, Maximus said:

Good god, that crowd. 

1 minute ago, Banz said:

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/03/26/ireland-nationalizes-hospitals-duration-coronavirus

Our government needs to do the same as well. Take over operations of some of the big private hospitals while the crisis is going on. Take over all the labs as well. Private tests cost Rs 4500 and there are reports of private hospitals asking for hefty deposits before admitting patients. 

Also chalk over a strategy for improving capacity of govt healthcare by building new infrastructure and nationalising private ones, with a long term goal of providing universal healthcare. Currently govt only provides for 13% of the country's healthcare needs. 

I thought the tests were free. If they aren't they should be. Also universal healthcare :wub: