Coronavirus

hope

2 minutes ago, Walker said:

I thought the tests were free. If they aren't they should be. Also universal healthcare :wub:

Tests in government hospitals are free. But private tests have a cost (max limit is 4500 Rs).

3 hours ago, KnackChap said:

How stupid. Do they believe the claps will kill the virus ? 

3 hours ago, Right said:

Yes, JHU’s name was used inappropriately, as it revealed, I will delete that link now.

Even i wanted to tell u about it. Since it was long gone, dint want to bring it up..

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

Even i wanted to tell u about it. Since it was long gone, dint want to bring it up..

Removed the link. It's important that at time like this we have absolutely genuine info available.

We are doing quite OK. Touch wood.
The only problematic thing is movement of Migrant workers back.
Don't want to make political comment but people & govt of Delhi have failed them, and the lockdown too.

I don't see lockdown having any benefit here as no one is following it. We're at 1000 approx confirmed now, if the cases double every 5 days as its currently doing we should be about approx 70k confirmed infected by April end.

4 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Delhi - UP border. 

@silica I think the video said Ghazipur

Worries me because that is pretty close to where I live. About 2 kms out. 

I live right on the border (I can see it from my window), so that is a bit scary to say the least. 

45 minutes ago, Right said:

Don't want to make political comment but people & govt of Delhi have failed them, and the lockdown too.

Same but no time for blame game. Let's all pray that none of them are infected and they all reach their homes safely. ? 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

This is the official covid 19 relief fund. If there ever was a time to donate for any cause, then this is it. Plz do your bit.

Done. Will donate more whenever my parents get back from buying fruit, but this is what we need to do. 

Thanks for sharing. I'm happy that its easy enough that you can do it via Gpay, exactly like our IVG transactions :) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, harsh1387 said:

Seems no point of lockdown..0a2c2a40b4713689c3b074f7a2333df6.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

1000 buses arranged for them but its too crowded while boarding. Check ups as well but just pray that nobody has the virus here :(

4 hours ago, Walker said:

Update: Unable to get in touch with the Council chairperson. Spoke with the Vice Chair. Said they are working on it and will have update soon. Let's see.

Update : Just got a call back from the local councilor. They have identified and tied up with some stores to ensure home deliveries and will be sending the list of contact numbers. Well done I say. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hope said:

1000 buses arranged for them but its too crowded while boarding. Check ups as well but just pray that nobody has the virus here :(

Better late than never. It's good that their plight got some attention. Hoping they are safe. 

20 minutes ago, Walker said:

Better late than never. It's good that their plight got some attention. Hoping they are safe. 

Yes hopefully nobody is infected, and they reach home safe and sound and be with their families, who are probably worried sick. 

At least there are enough buses taking the people to their respective towns and villages.