Coronavirus

hope

1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Done. Will donate more whenever my parents get back from buying fruit, but this is what we need to do. 

Thank you. God bless.

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

a1130f0b71b72e3473eb91e17e93c8a0.jpg

This is the official covid 19 relief fund. If there ever was a time to donate for any cause, then this is it. Plz do your bit.

Phonepe is adding Rs 10 to every donation upto 100 crores

Replugging for the new page.

Also did my bit. Again requesting all my friends here to donate. Could be as low as the cost of a packet of bread, a game or even a restaurant bill which we can't have for the next few weeks. Thank you. 

Screenshot_20200328-213725509 (1).png

16 minutes ago, Walker said:

Amit Shah gives 240 CRPF personnel to Goa to enforce lockdown: CM

https://goachronicle.com/amit-shah-gives-240-crpf-personnel-to-goa-to-enforce-lockdown-cm/

Big f**king lol. After f**king up in basic administration we need to feel threatened. Ok then.

How can just 240 CRPF jawans make you feel threatened? One can find 240 people sipping beer at brittos at 9 AM during normal times. 

Just now, Bhpian Bali said:

How can just 240 CRPF jawans make you feel threatened? One can find 240 people sipping beer at brittos at 9 AM during normal times. 

Is that what you think people are doing right now? 

6 minutes ago, Banz said:

Last month China passed a law banning sale and consumption of all meats other than farmed/domesticated animals (fish are exception). 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-wildlife/china-bans-trade-consumption-of-wild-animals-due-to-coronavirus-idUSKCN20J069

This is just lip service. Eating wild animals is part of their culture. The wet markets are in existence from long long time.

i still don’t see Corona is product of them. It’s a weaponised virus (to be proven).

This story is a plant, most of the journalists working on China, are on CCP payrolls. This is why you don’t usually hear a lot of negative stories in US press, compared to other countries including India.

WaPo and NYT pay 500$ for guest columns, 5000$ and they would write Xi Jinping is the Santa Claus.

A lot of politicians, across Europe, US are too. Where ever China expanded the footprints with OBOR, they bribed politicians, journalists to get their way through. Lombardy in Italy is on OBOR, they outsourced a whole bunch of their leather work to China. Italian politicians are corrupt af. Today, Lombardy is Italy’s epicentre of Corona.

China started bribing politicians in the US in 90s. When Clinton was seeking 2nd term, CCP made campaign contributions worth thousands of dollars. Now, Joe Biden’s son was Exec in China backed equity firm(he quit late-2019 after pressure). They can buy US presidents, what is journalists for them.

After world comes out of this, West has to give very very good look at relationship with China. India too.

There will be realignments. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Right said:

This is just lip service. Eating wild animals is part of their culture. The wet markets are in existence from long long time.

i still don’t see Corona is product of them. It’s a weaponised virus (to be proven).

This story is a plant, most of the journalists working on China, are on CCP payrolls. This is why you don’t usually hear a lot of negative stories in US press, compared to other countries including India.

WaPo and NYT pay 500$ for guest columns, 5000$ and they would write Xi Jinping is the Santa Claus.

A lot of politicians, across Europe, US are too. Where ever China expanded the footprints with OBOR, they bribed politicians, journalists to get their way through. Lombardy in Italy is on OBOR, they outsourced a whole bunch of their leather work to China. Italian politicians are corrupt af. Today, Lombardy is Italy’s epicentre of Corona.

China started bribing politicians in the US in 90s. When Clinton was seeking 2nd term, CCP made campaign contributions worth thousands of dollars. Now, Joe Biden’s son was Exec in China backed equity firm(he quit late-2019 after pressure). They can buy US presidents, what is journalists for them.

After world comes out of this, West has to give very very good look at relationship with China. India too.

There will be realignments. 

This reply is with respect to your opinion "i still don’t see Corona is product of them. It’s a weaponised virus (to be proven)."; please believe in the facts which are being produced by reputed epidemiologists.

Indian researchers have extracted the Sars-Cov-2 from the wild, a pure strain of this virus from the air before it was able to infect anyone. The RNA comparison has been completed and the results show that this is similar to coronaviruses present in the mouths of bats (including bats in India).

Unfortunately, this particular strain has mutated and jumped from animal to human, whilst the mutation has also caused human to human transmission.

In the current world with the technology which we have, it is easy to study and replicate the source of any virus, fungus, bacteria etc.

The university of Wuhan has one of the best medical universities in the world. After China was caught flat footed by the SARS outbreak, a BCL-4 (Bio-Safety Containment Level 4) lab was constructed in Wuhan by the Chinese government utilising Inputs from other countries i.e India, France, Germany, USA, etc. The second BCL-4 lab was constructed in Harbin, China. 

A BCL-4 lab is required for conducting advanced epidemiological research, India also has three BCL-4 labs. The National Institute of Virology (where the samples are being tested currently) in Pune is a BCL-4 Lab.

We are attacking two things at present; Misinformation and the virus itself.

Nature is infinitely more efficient at culling organisms than humanity.

These are uncertain times, let us be united until the present situation is over before conducting investigations into why and whom in the Chinese government mishandled the initial outbreak. Also, we will have to re-evaluate our relationship not only with the PRC but also with other countries.

Edited by silica
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

This is heartbreaking. As much as we can do our bit to help via pm fund etc, implementation amd utilisation of funds for helping people is a big question mark on our administration.

^This guys. As much as you can, IF you can, do your bit.

1 hour ago, silica said:

This reply is with respect to your opinion "i still don’t see Corona is product of them. It’s a weaponised virus (to be proven)."; please believe in the facts which are being produced by reputed epidemiologists..

Ok, that was not exactly an opinion...but sort of.

i read a piece a few weeks back which suggested that virus stain “could” have been modified to increase the spread. it could mean anything, like higher survival outside body, higher replication etc.....but it has to be proven.

I think Australians replicated the virus first back in January, extracting from bat.

I do not personally believe the virus coming from wet-market completely, because wet-markets exist from long long time.
Apart from that, if you have followed this, initially there was barrage of videos released suddenly by Chinese propaganda machinery, showing Chinese people eating all sort of crap, something we didn’t see before, or not so often.

That kind of looked  cover-up, deliberately shifting the blame onto Chinese eating habits and wet-markets.

• Like 2