Coronavirus

hope

1 hour ago, AnK said:

What sort of weird sh*t is happening 

whats his personal stake in the economy 

which will die everywhere anyway 

People do all sorts of stupid sh*t when stressed out. For eg..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/hundreds-dead-in-iran-after-consuming-methanol-thinking-it-was-coronavirus-protection/ar-BB11NijN

Coronavirus: Thai king self-isolates in Alpine hotel with harem of 20 women amid pandemic

King Maha Vajiralongkorn, also known as Rama X, is said to have booked out the entire Grand Hotel Sonnenbichl after the four-star hotel received “special permission” from the district council to accommodate his party.

The 67-year-old king’s entourage included a “harem” of 20 concubines and numerous servants, reported German tabloid Bild. It is unclear if his four wives are living in the hotel with the rest of the group

:rofl::rofl::naughty::puspa:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/coronavirus-thailand-king-maha-vajiralongkorn-grand-hotel-sonnebichl-germany-a9431936.html%3famp

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Guess these are the people who eat exotic animal meat from Wuhan.

5 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

So basically medication meant for HIV? All I could get was Protease Inhibitor.

Methanol is not a medication for anything. One tablespoon is enough to make a person blind, 2 tablespoons is considered fatal.

36 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

This! So true. Not like we haven't had  nonsense here as well a couple of weeks back. 

37 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

This! So true. Not like we haven't had  nonsense here as well a couple of weeks back. 

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Methanol is not a medication for anything. One tablespoon is enough to make a person blind, 2 tablespoons is considered fatal.

Sorry i meant to quote the below post.

2 hours ago, Banz said:

Scientists have published this paper that could be helpful in finding a cure.

SARS-CoV-2 Cell Entry Depends on ACE2 and TMPRSS2 and Is Blocked by a Clinically Proven Protease Inhibitor

Link to PDF: https://www.cell.com/cell/pdf/S0092-8674(20)30229-4.pdf 

So basically medication for HIV?

32 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Sorry i meant to quote the below post.

Indian doctors have been administering HIV meds only, logical since Corona attacks immunity which is HIV‘s middle name.

1 hour ago, Bhpian Bali said:

I am not aware how medicines for HIV work, but it is possible that the antiviral medicines they are referring to are HIV medicines. 

From what I understand, coronavirus uses certain protein receptors to enter our lung cells and these medicines can block that. 

18 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Some guy named his upi as pmcare, spread his id and started getting donations. 

Ohh. Well if one uses the correct UPI ID, they'll know because it shows the details of your donations and has the StayHome warning message and stuff