Coronavirus

hope

20 minutes ago, Walker said:

I know there may be +ve in Kandivali W, Charkop today. My buddy messaged earlier saying the next building has been quarantined as someone tested positive.

Kandivali Lokhandwala? Got the message from one of the friends over there. 

Apparently a building near powai, Hiranandani hospital has also been sealed and residents put into quarantine. 

19 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Kandivali Lokhandwala? Got the message from one of the friends over there. 

Apparently a building near powai, Hiranandani hospital has also been sealed and residents put into quarantine. 

Kandivali Charkop near the old fish market on MG road. One of the Mihar buildings or a neighbouring one.

10 hours ago, Right said:

One of the latest positives are who live in a Mumbai slum, Father-Daughter duo, who came back from Dubai and after returning back started selling veggies from their truck. 

38 minutes ago, Right said:

One of the worst days for India wrto Covid,  A pani-puri seller in Vijaywada who returned from Saudi has been tested positive.

Everyone knows how they break Puri and dip in the water before serving it to you, right?

How are pani Puri and vegetable vendors going to Dubai etc for trips? Here I've to think ten times before even going to Imagica

• Haha 2

Any link/source for the Charkop, Kandivali West thingy you guys are talking about?

Have a lot of close friends and some office colleagues who stay in that area, but I want to be doubly sure before I text any of them. Don't want to cause panic.

Edit: Also,

Edited by VelivolusDas

5 hours ago, KnackChap said:

How are pani Puri and vegetable vendors going to Dubai etc for trips? Here I've to think ten times before even going to Imagica

They may have been saving for that all their lives. Also these are both working class jobs but the income may be higher than a middle class person's. 

5 hours ago, KnackChap said:

hahaha.
We are learning as we go man, people say they are going to Bangalore but end up in Bangkok. 

6 hours ago, AnK said:

I don’t know how 

Nizamudin religious event took place 

Delhi had banned any sort of Social gathering of more than 50 ppl starting mid march

even before that more than 200 were banned

My Grandfather expired on 15th & we could not hold a prayer meeting at any community site

How the f**k were these dumb f**ks allowed to do all this  

In India, we can get away with anything in the name of religious ceremonies /weddings. Even police has its hands tied.

1 hour ago, Banz said:

They may have been saving for that all their lives. Also these are both working class jobs but the income may be higher than a middle class person's. 

True, you would be surprised as to how much a roadside stall owner makes, especially these guys who sell momos, chaats etc.

Looks like we will cross 200 new cases again today looking at trends, hope I'm wrong.

7 hours ago, KnackChap said:

The margins they have on veggies and fruits is insane. If Sony sold PS4 at that margin it would cost over 1L.