Coronavirus

hope

Rs 1 crore for Covid-19 warriors if they die’: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal

Arvind Kejriwal’s announcement came days after Union finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman said doctors, nurses, paramedics, technicians, and other health care professionals involved in the care of Covid-19 patients will get a special insurance cover of Rs 50 lakh.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/rs-1-crore-for-covid-19-warriors-if-they-die-delhi-cm-arvind-kejriwal/story-NdkLuiyflfzJdFFM7kpdcO.html

good step 

• Like 1

Shoot everyone who don't listen. Just shoot every single f**ker who attend such religious gathering. If ppl don't listen then this is the only option to stop  community wide spread.

No point talking or testing these f**kers.

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 2

Five new hotspot zones in mumbai.

https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/coronavirus/news/clusterphobia/amp_articleshow/74921437.cms

As the spread of covid-19 virus picked up pace and cluster of infections began appearing instead of the earlier popping up of solitary cases, the BMC with the help of the police created five containment zones – the biggest at Worli Koliwada where 11 residents have tested positive so far, followed by a chawl in Prabhadevi with 12 cases, Jambhlipada in Kalina and Bimbisar Nagar in Goregaon with three cases each and Lokhandwala in Kandivali and Neelkanth Regent in Ghatkopar with two cases each.

Worli koliwada (old)

1. Prabhadevi chawl

2. Kurla Kalina (jamblipada)

3. Goregaon bhimbisar nagar (8 bldgs)

4. Kandivali Lokhandwala (whole complex) 

5. Ghatkopar neelkanth regent.

• Thanks 1

So, I just went out for a bit, was essential; was driving, and stayed in my car. Trust me when I say this, it's no better being out in this situation. There's checkpoints, the streets are empty, eerie, and silent, and there's uneasiness. Even inside the car, I wasn't able to pay attention to the music, and there were no pleasant feelings of being out after almost 3 weeks. Plus the stress of being out, opening windows at checkpoints to tell them the reason I was out made me feel insecure. 

A street beggar, who appeared to be drunk made his way towards my car, and I folded my hands and begged him to go away. Churned my insides. 

The vibe is just off. 

It's better to be inside.

I'm secure in my thought that the virus can't reach me when my gates are locked. 

Edited by achilles

28 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

I am getting a feeling that a lot of the recent posts here regarding Corona are taking a religious hue. That's something that I definitely don't want to see from IVG. While I am not going to question the stupidity of not wanting to test for Corona or the fact that folks stayed put even after the meeting, do we really have first-hand information (beyond selective tweets/info from media outlets like Times Now which are downright right leaning) about why they had to stay? It's easy to jump to conclusions without even attempting to understand what's going on. We have enough trolls in social media and I'd loath for IVG to be a place dominated by religious sentiments/bias instead of good ol' fashioned logic. I am saying this because it's likely that these poor folks who got infected just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Imagine if the reaction would be similar if the Kumbhmela happened at the same time as the outbreak?

Mods, please ensure that we stick to facts instead of opinions. 

Honestly I agree with you, I like IVG without the religious stuff. But considering how the events were well, propelled by religious practices into a steadily climbing curve, I dont think it can be helped.

Like all things in this country, some way or the other religion makes a difference, be it positive or negative. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

WTF is wrong with these ppl. 
FFS they are gonna kill us all..This is getting ridiculous..

I honestly don't care if these A-holes die, but they'll make sure they kill us too. 

I suggest you guys to keep your tempers calm. The visuals and news coming from various parts are hurting everyone those who believe in India and want us to win this war.

But we are at a critical phase and disturbing ourselves with all this non-sense would only make ourselves more depressed and agitated than we already are.

Focus only on keeping yourselves and your families safe, get all the supplies you would need for next two weeks and cut-off from reading news on internet right when you feel edgy.

The problem we have is more political than the pandemic itself, trust in leaders who are master of this game, they will handle it.

• Like 1