Coronavirus

hope

1 hour ago, Right said:

Small video message means a lot of thing.

He wants it to be measured, doesn’t want to read from teleprompter as hedoes, wants that message to be checked with reviewers before airing it out.

I think it is not going to be something simple. 

Or maybe it's going to an infographic presentation which will be easier to understand for people in the rural areas or show the severity of the situation. Like one of those short YouTube videos we get so often. 

https://m.hindustantimes.com/tech/aarogya-setu-key-things-you-need-to-know-about-indian-govt-s-covid-19-tracker/story-V3Vy8oqV7EVa6lPGPn4vlO_amp.html?__twitter_impression=true

Govt launches aarogya setu app for tracking high risk zones and cases. Not sure how it going to work but let's see.

Avb on both android and apple store

10 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Or maybe it's going to an infographic presentation which will be easier to understand for people in the rural areas or show the severity of the situation. Like one of those short YouTube videos we get so often. 

This is so much needed. There are still a lot of people who don't understand it. They're not exactly defiant, just underinformed.

I vote for public execution like how they do in Saudi

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

I vote for public execution like how they do in Saudi

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I also read this.

What is this man. How can people be like this. The doctors are trying to help them and save their life and these people are behaving like this. 

What sort of people are they. They shouldn't be treated. These guys are a threat to the society.