Coronavirus

hope

Just went ahead and paid card off in full anyway. Last thing I need if I lose my job is a bank chasing me for unpaid dues. Now fingers crossed I don't join the queue of people that have lost their jobs.

Oh good grief. Wife just got off the phone with her aunt. Aunt's husband apparently was explaining the "scientific" reasoning behind the candle/diya lighting. Same reason as the extreme heat generated one I read sometime back. f**k me, what will it take people to stop believing sh*t :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

12 minutes ago, Walker said:

Oh good grief. Wife just got off the phone with her aunt. Aunt's husband apparently was explaining the "scientific" reasoning behind the candle/diya lighting. Same reason as the extreme heat generated one I read sometime back. f**k me, what will it take people to stop believing sh*t :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

This is the reason I want the PM to MAKE IT CLEAR in the videos that THERE IS NO f**king SCIENTIFIC OR ASTROLOGICAL OR NUMERICAL REASONING behind this sh*t, so that such messages are not misunderstood. 

34 minutes ago, Walker said:

Just went ahead and paid card off in full anyway. Last thing I need if I lose my job is a bank chasing me for unpaid dues. Now fingers crossed I don't join the queue of people that have lost their jobs.

I heard they send goons after you if you default 

Also

Coronavirus lockdown in India could be extended until September

4 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Yo wtf planet no 9 is not Mars. There aren't even 9 planets anymore :rofl: 

You heard what happened to Pluto ???

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

This is the reason I want the PM to MAKE IT CLEAR in the videos that THERE IS NO f**king SCIENTIFIC OR ASTROLOGICAL OR NUMERICAL REASONING behind this sh*t, so that such messages are not misunderstood. 

Then it will be easy for the common man no ?

Dude in his famous 8pm speech  locked down India, introduced mass panic buying and fights . State CM not informed was a total chaos 

Instead if he had said the essentials will be open there would have been no panic and it would have been a smooth ride 

I heard he likes to put stunt like these 

3 hours ago, Right said:

Just saw a video of MP Police delivering justice in the same area where Health workers were attacked in Indore.

Felt really good. :)

good good, yet to see it tho...

22 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:
1 hour ago, Aftrunner said:
Now its diyas for 9 minutes? emoji38.png

[mention=4]KnackChap[/mention] You still defending this sh*t? :rofl:

When Bhagawan Ram came to Ayodhya, he lit 4000 diya to respect lord Brahma. Modiji is our Brahma. The 4000 diya will be 1 billion. Pls listen to him. Further, UNICEF has recommended burning of candle for 10 minutes to clean air. Dis is bcos, it releases a powerful gas which is written in Vedas as "Pand". With Pand, all corona die. Dis is no joke

Ummm... no.

the only significant thing is 9.

9 is considered very auspicious, especially in south India, if you need your vehicle registered with numbers totalling of 9, you gotta fork out good money.

I think someone has told Modi something and he is following it, could be superstition but what the hell, anything to come out of it. Or may be just made it up.

Announced the video  on Navmi 9

Released the video at 9AM
5th April = 5 + 4 = 9

9 PM

9 Minutes

On 4/2/2020 at 3:51 PM, Right said:

This is wrong!

Only those who are showing symptoms should be quarantined. 

Those who don't should straight away tested, if negative send them home. 

As I said before, testing is a mess right now. 

Bigger issue will be if positive and negative cases are kept together, and the infection spreads to the non infected guy. 

9 hours ago, Right said:

Lockdown and use of masks are the only ways to stop the spread which have worked. 

Other limited option could’ve been to keep people above 60yrs in the houses in isolation and let young ones work as usual, but it wouldnt have worked, cuz even though young have lesser fatality rate, they may still require hospitalisation if infected. Our 65% population is young, we cannot manage that much crowd.

Nope. As CDC stated a couple of days back, the asymptomatic rate is 25% ! Means the infected person would show no cough, fever etc, and will go on as a carrier spreading the disease unknowingly. 

Young people can come back home infected and spread it to kids and elderly easily. 

6 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

As I said before, testing is a mess right now. 

Bigger issue will be if positive and negative cases are kept together, and the infection spreads to the non infected guy. 

Nope. As CDC stated a couple of days back, the asymptomatic rate is 25% ! Means the infected person would show no cough, fever etc, and will go on as a carrier spreading the disease unknowingly. 

Young people can come back home infected and spread it to kids and elderly easily. 

even the sensitivity of op/np swab pcr is 50-70%.

the last death in kerala guy's initial test was negative,only the late second one turned out positive.