Coronavirus

hope

India’s Covid-19 testing figures show a mysterious, recurring pattern

Each time data was released, the difference between number of people and samples tested was 890.

https://scroll.in/article/958356/indias-covid-19-testing-figures-show-a-mysterious-recurring-pattern

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Walker said:

India’s Covid-19 testing figures show a mysterious, recurring pattern

Each time data was released, the difference between number of people and samples tested was 890.

https://scroll.in/article/958356/indias-covid-19-testing-figures-show-a-mysterious-recurring-pattern

Anoo Bhuyan, Vidya Krishnan, Arvind Gonasekar lack  basic logic and comprehension, they are looking for some scam and want millions to die. They are going around telling the same thing to everywhere.

There are some individuals who were tested twice, ICMR keeps that data. They don’t really care much because it is no big deal perhaps. But the “journalists” chul thinks there is some scam going on.

bigger question for me has been the “private test”, are all labs reporting the data to ministry or not?

now biggest scam that is taking place in Bengal, they don’t want people who died of Covid with other morbidities to be counted under Covid death. They revised the death numbers as in revised death certificates and blamed it comorbidities and hardly any anyone talking about it.

Edited by Right
  • Like 4

Trump is like a loose canon. Gets up one day and I am pretty sure even he doesn't know what he is going to say. They way american media makes fun of him I used to think that he is being targeted like Modi but over the years he has certainly baffled people with his unsubtle comments. He should be more diplomatic and stingy with words. One good thing he has done for India is by targeting china, some industries are moving out of china to south east asian countries.

Also the covid positive chai wala near MH CM's house was the go to person for over 100s of people daily for Chai.

Edited by Bhpian Bali
Typo

32 minutes ago, otaku.u said:

Should not have repeated the word. He also said India has taken advantage of US for many years on trade. Like, wtf does that mean? 

I hope India stops sucking Trump's lulli, because dude is a deranged idiot.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, adity said:

I don't think India has the tech to do that and I hope it doesn't. The spread would be insane though. Are we f**ked? 

India does have

you can make it yourself at home too. You just need data for it.

even amit shah said last month that they have identified people during delhi riots using facial recognition.

11 minutes ago, adity said:

How the f**k do you contact trace a chaiwala? 

Depends of which area he was. If he was in the matoshree (CM residence) lane, the spread can be contained. most likely all of them are the security, police personnel of CM and the other residents of that area. The area close by is not residential and all office's were closed anyways. The big worry right now should be Dharavi, it's just 7 so far but if that cluster blows up mumbai is fked. 

8 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Should not have repeated the word. He also said India has taken advantage of US for many years on trade. Like, wtf does that mean?

His statements during the course of his presidency show that he does not understand how international trade or even basic economic transactions work. 

He claims to be a master at making deals, but his idea of a good deal involves a winner and a loser. According to Trump, for a deal to be beneficial to him, the other party has to lose something, as if it is a zero-sum game. 

He has an extremely childish understanding of trade. 

1 hour ago, adity said:

I don't think India has the tech to do that and I hope it doesn't. The spread would be insane though. Are we f**ked? 

The chaiwala was frequented by some 150 security personnel and they have been qurantined or under observation. Apparently MH CM drives by himself at times in the convoy. 

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

I hope India stops sucking Trump's lulli, because dude is a deranged idiot.

So true.

Now if we send the supplies we will be accused of cowering and slaving it out, if we don't we will be called ungrateful & he will fk us on trade.

What a clusterfk.