Coronavirus

hope

35 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Wtf this looks planned. No way can so many people gather at same place at same time. f**king ridiculous planning.

Seriously, how can so many people gather around When both public and private transport is all but closed. Maharashtra announced extended lockdown days ago and 144 is imposed all over. And to top it off the CM's residence in close so it's a intelligence failure too. Imagine if all of those people were outside his residence. 

Guess what. 

Its a hotspot for Corona.

Nothing can save people when people themselves dont want to be saved.

I fear now because of them the innocents like us who are following it religiously will suffer 

16 minutes ago, hope said:

Guess what. 

Its a hotspot for Corona.

Nothing can save people when people themselves dont want to be saved.

I fear now because of them the innocents like us who are following it religiously will suffer 

Hunger makes you do a lot of things. Migrant workers are  badly affected, and in a city as expensive as Mumbai, God bless.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Hunger makes you do a lot of things. Migrant workers are  badly affected, and in a city as expensive as Mumbai, God bless.

I know nothing can be compared to staying at home but arrangements have been made. Many have said that food is no problem.

Its quite clear its instigated. 

56 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

No trains go from Bandra to other states. They go from Kurla. Mumbai guys please correct me. 

Various long distance trains start at Bombay Central, Bandra, LTT (Kurla), CST, Dadar, Panvel. Apart from that they stop at Borivali, Vasai Road, Thane, Diva, Kalyan. If there are rumours of trains starting again, crowds could form anywhere among these.

4 minutes ago, Walker said:

That's some next level tone deaf privileged bullshit. Innocents like us? Really? That's what you got from it? The utter selfishness in this post is despicable and I don't know how you can even call yourself a human being right now. 

At times of great suffering all people want is the comfort of being in a familiar place, with people they love and who love them. Comfort. Something you and me take for granted, because we sit in our apartments, step out with our masks and gloves, with money in our pockets, able to get the necessities we require, knowing when we get home there is someone waiting for us. 

And as for conspiracies, yeah f**k that. It doesn't matter in the least. Those migrants still will not get what they need. The govt and all of us have failed them. We have failed this country. 

"Innocents like us!"

Get stuffed!

YwW8PYj.gif

The severe lack of empathy is just infuriating.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, hope said:

I know nothing can be compared to staying at home but arrangements have been made. Many have said that food is no problem.

Its quite clear its instigated. 

Bruh, these are people who barely make enough to make ends meet, how do you expect them to stock up?

As someone who was involved in an industry where I closely watched daily wagers work , they even buy food on a day to day basis.

Regarding the claims of all food being provided timely, I dont believe that. Until the greedy politicians and babus stop lining their pockets, nothing is gonna reach the needy.

Heck for all the claims, I've been informed by so many people in NCR that they've been trying the phone numbers provided for delivery of essential items for days without any luck. If this is the situation for paid services, I seriously doubt enough food is being distributed for free.

47 minutes ago, Walker said:

That's some next level tone deaf privileged bullshit. Innocents like us? Really? That's what you got from it? The utter selfishness in this post is despicable and I don't know how you can even call yourself a human being right now. 

At times of great suffering all people want is the comfort of being in a familiar place, with people they love and who love them. Comfort. Something you and me take for granted, because we sit in our apartments, step out with our masks and gloves, with money in our pockets, able to get the necessities we require, knowing when we get home there is someone waiting for us. 

And as for conspiracies, yeah f**k that. It doesn't matter in the least. Those migrants still will not get what they need. The govt and all of us have failed them. We have failed this country. 

"Innocents like us!"

Get stuffed!

Woah boy.Chill. That was misinterpreted nicely :doh:Who said i am not emphathising with them. I already said nothing can be like home but you cannot go out in these times simple. Its for your own safety as well. After a months struggle and PR, you gotta understand that. You are putting your family in danger too by travelling. 

We havent failed them. All state govt. Has developed shelter homes, providing food packets,etc. Ofcourse nothing could have been preplanned so there was suffering yes but now actions have been taken and implemented.

And dont bring in humanity and all here. Many things can be said this way. 

As for innocents like us, what i meant was. A persons irresposible behaviour should not be the cause of someone elses trouble. That applies for everyone not just these labourers. The same thing i said about kanika kapoor,jamat,the wedding,etc. Dont know why you got triggered here. Chill. 

Dont be a idiot and comprehend wrongly :doh:

42 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Bruh, these are people who barely make enough to make ends meet, how do you expect them to stock up?

As someone who was involved in an industry where I closely watched daily wagers work , they even buy food on a day to day basis.

Regarding the claims of all food being provided timely, I dont believe that. Until the greedy politicians and babus stop lining their pockets, nothing is gonna reach the needy.

Heck for all the claims, I've been informed by so many people in NCR that they've been trying the phone numbers provided for delivery of essential items for days without any luck. If this is the situation for paid services, I seriously doubt enough food is being distributed for free.

I am not saying its all been implemented smoothly and there arent any problems. Surely there are problems but saying nothing has been done and all of it is PR is not true as well. 

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Seriously, how can so many people gather around When both public and private transport is all but closed. Maharashtra announced extended lockdown days ago and 144 is imposed all over. And to top it off the CM's residence in close so it's a intelligence failure too. Imagine if all of those people were outside his residence. 

Bandra East is within a 1-1.5 km radius, if you use the railway station bridge it's barely a 10-15 minute walk and you come out right where this area is.

East side of Bandra, at least the station area has a lot of chawls where daily wage workers put up. 

58 minutes ago, Walker said:

"Innocents like us!"

Get stuffed!

This man. If there was anytime for empathy, that time is now.

2 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Yeah. Just saw that. It's crazy.

Apparently, they were under the impression that the trains will start from today.

My goodness!

Check this thread.

WTF is this. How can they request Trains to run for 24 hours :doh:

So, they can go in trains and spread it to other places. Make arrangements for them. FFS.
Even if you let them go, there should be proper screening and measures have to be taken. No like this. 

2 hours ago, hope said:

The workers saying they are getting food and all but they just wanna go home. 

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

This is just awful. If they are getting food, y are they leaving.
If they aren't getting food, provide em with food and necessities. After the Delhi migrant crisis, this should have been prevented ..

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

This f**king channel said that trains are starting:

https://twitter.com/nawabmalikncp/status/1250062619236540417?s=19

Media has to be held accountable. 
These local channels spew so much bull sh*t..
Last friday, every grocery shop in Bangalore was crowded, as some news channels told that the city will completely locked down. Nothing will be open.
The commissioner and other authorities had to tweet constantly telling people nothing is gonna be shut..