Coronavirus

hope

One of my neighbors got corona :censored:. idiot people, their member was suffering from fever from last 5 days still they kept him home  and didnt inform anyone . 

Police came and placed the entire neighborhood in quarantine and sanitized the whole place 

Govt chutiyaas wont test us for covid 19 , unless we have  a symptom inspite having direct contact with infected person . Wtf is even this logic :ko:

Worried as f**k bout my dad as he is nearing 65 and the family who were effected  came to our house 7-8 days  back to borrow rice and some food items.

2 minutes ago, HotSonix said:

One of my neighbors got corona :censored:. idiot people, their member was suffering from fever from last 5 days still they kept him home and didnt inform anyone . 

Police came and placed the entire neighborhood in quarantine and sanitized the whole place 

Govt chutiyaas wont test us for covid 19 , unless we have  a symptom inspite having direct contact with infected person . Wtf is even this logic :ko:

Worried as f**k bout my dad as he is nearing 65 and the family who were effected  came to our house 7-8 days  back to borrow rice and some food items.

If you can afford it, take a private test or go to any corona health centres that local govt. bodies are operating now. Be careful as it might be possible that you aren't infected now and might come into contact with an infected person there. 

If anyone in your house shows symptoms, call local authorities immediately. 

5 minutes ago, HotSonix said:

One of my neighbors got corona :censored:. idiot people, their member was suffering from fever from last 5 days still they kept him home  and didnt inform anyone . 

f**k this is horrible. All the best man and I pray that no one in your family and you are infected. Just keep your elders in isolation. Which city BTW?

4 minutes ago, HotSonix said:

Get your dad tested, privately.

MH won't be testing asymptotic people anymore, most of the red states going to do this to save kits.

4 minutes ago, Banz said:

If you can afford it, take a private test or go to any corona health centres that local govt. bodies are operating now. Be careful as it might be possible that you aren't infected now and might come into contact with an infected person there. 

I am afraid of the chances of getting infected in hospital . A nearby private hospital was granted to test for covid 19 recently , but they are unable to come home due to shortage of ppe , told me to call in 3 days .

4 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

f**k this is horrible. All the best man and I pray that no one in your family and you are infected. Just keep your elders in isolation. Which city BTW?

Kolkata 

7 minutes ago, Banz said:

I am afraid of the chances of getting infected in hospital . A nearby private hospital was granted to test for covid 19 recently , but they are unable to come home due to shortage of ppe , told me to call in 3 days .

7 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Kolkata 

6 minutes ago, HotSonix said:

Kolkata 

do the test calculating window period when u came in contact with the other person.

7 minutes ago, HotSonix said:

Swab but they are unable to come home 

swab to be taken comes enclosed with in a tube,if u have any medical personal in family they will be able to do it.its minimal invasive procedure.or in dire straits just watch a youtube video and do it.just make sure wear a sterile glove and not to contaminate the swab.

you can ask them to come and take one again when they have ppe.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Police se normally dar lagta hai but police wala mic pe boley toh meri Pune baith kr phatt gayi. Cop got no chill.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/259918477723796?view=permalink&id=1085235341858768

4 hours ago, Big Boss said:

That guy with toe nail issue :rofl: WTF is wrong with these idiots. Why are they risking everyone's life. 

4 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

tumhare kimti pehr dikhao:rofl:

this post was epic, totally dig dat cop...chala side la lava :rofl:

3 hours ago, Right said:

??

I have started liking our cops more than ever. Not only they have shown their humane side, but also given a glimpse of adversities they operate with.

its kind of sad that few bad apples have brought bad name for a force which could be saviour in times like these.

tr00 tr00

3 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

ooooo bhaiiiiii maaro...maaro mujhe maaro

2 hours ago, HotSonix said:

Man i pray that your family and the whole neighbourhood doesnt get corona. 

Have immunity boosting food. No harm in doing it unless allergic to some. Keep drinking hot water at regular intervals and do gargles. In Incubation period of 14 days, it is most vulnerable. It attacks only the respiratory tract. If it goes away from Oesophagus before reaching the respiratory tract, the stomach acid will kill it automatically. 

Note : This is not a remedy just a precaution and preventive measure.

Always, if you get test done it will be the best thing. 

Edited by hope

2 hours ago, Right said:

Something broke in KA today.

17 cases in Belagavi. 
All 17 linked toTablaghi Event.So expect more cases from Belagavi in next 3/4 days. 

In Vijayapura are there are 7 new cases today. Total 17.
All 17 from 2 families who returned from Maharashtra... Other than those 2 families, no one else is infected in that district.. 

This formed a total number of 24 cases today. Other than these 2, only 12 cases today..
Should contain the Belagavi cluster. 

Edited by silentassassin
  • Like 1