Coronavirus

hope

3 minutes ago, Right said:

Crossed 6%
This is not looking good.

If most of the cases are coming from the same cluster/containment zones or quarantined ppl, then I guess it's ok. If the cases are coming from newer areas then it's a cause of concern

1 hour ago, ayush12ice said:

I am actually waiting for deliveries to resume for electronics. The wireless router went kaput back home and i haven't been able to properly do a video call with my family since almost when the shutdown began. :(

/RichPplProblems... 

My ISP basically shat itself at the start of the lockdown, since then they haven't managed to sort out whatever issue they have which is causing the network to go down for days on end and now they've just switched off all their phone lines because of all the complaints I'm assuming. ?

46 minutes ago, SRINI87 said:

Looks like we need 1 year lockdown

Why

As it looks now, may3rd is the end of it unless red zones like Indore,etc.

Amazon,FK will start selling soon. Food apps have already started. Come May3rd, local businesses will start selling as well as they are most affected as well.IT companies also started calling workforce now.

It should be a lockdown till may end but it doest look like now. 

16 minutes ago, hope said:

Why

As it looks now, may3rd is the end of it unless red zones like Indore,etc.

Amazon,FK will start selling soon. Food apps have already started. Come May3rd, local businesses will start selling as well as they are most affected as well.IT companies also started calling workforce now.

It should be a lockdown till may end but it doest look like now. 

I'd say it too early, since we do have quite a few asymptomatic cases as well

12 hours ago, KnackChap said:

If most of the cases are coming from the same cluster/containment zones or quarantined ppl, then I guess it's ok. If the cases are coming from newer areas then it's a cause of concern

2154 positive does not mean all new cases ,it includes old cases which are retested as well to check if they are better,so new cases are likely lower ,like yesterday 1443 were positive which were reported by ICMR but only 950+ were new cases.

Edited by Razpor

31 minutes ago, Razpor said:

2154 positive does not mean all new cases ,it includes old cases which are retested as well to check if they are better,so new cases are likely lower ,like yesterday 1443 were positive which were reported by ICMR but only 950+ were new cases.

But the total number has shot up to 16k+ cases. ICMR is the fastest when it comes to dissemination of data. Rest all are playing catch up.

PS:- More the tests, more the number of infected. I reckon this is the onset of stage 3. The issue is that even after a lockdown, around 1k cases each day

26 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

But the total number has shot up to 16k+ cases. ICMR is the fastest when it comes to dissemination of data. Rest all are playing catch up.

PS:- More the tests, more the number of infected. I reckon this is the onset of stage 3. The issue is that even after a lockdown, around 1k cases each day

yeah ,i know ,all i meant was number is cumulative.

stage 3 is already here i think,186 asymptomatic cases detected in delhi today,tough few weeks ahead , especially in delhi and mumbai.

2 minutes ago, Razpor said:

yeah ,i know ,all i meant was number is cumulative.

stage 3 is already here i think,186 asymptomatic cases detected in delhi today,tough few weeks ahead , especially in delhi and mumbai.

Every admitted patient is tested at interval of 3 days. This is why Karnika had 6 tests. 

I don't think those samples are counted.

Glad to be in Karnataka during this.

State govt is good, pro-active, people are gentle, civilised.

Only 6 cases today, knock on wood. I hope, they don't open Trains to/from here or open borders. 
What we have is good enough

2 hours ago, AtheK said:

What about couriers n post office from tomorrow? 

6 hours ago, Right said:

Every admitted patient is tested at interval of 3 days. This is why Karnika had 6 tests. 

I don't think those samples are counted.

ICMR counts all samples and lists them on thier reports thats why thier numbers are always higher the ministry of health.

Even for yesterday the no of new cases reported is 1340+ but ICMR on the other hand mentioned 2154.