Coronavirus

hope

32 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

You can buy protein powder from Flipkart. They are delivering within 3-5 days.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Be aware, I know a couple of distributers and apparently many sellers are offloading fake stuff thinking that people won't bother checking thoroughly during lockdown and if a return comes by, they will blame new fleet of delivery force.

I will recommend you to find out some Pharmacy which can deliver or some people about some distributors nearby, the former will be more expensive. Online is always doubtful when it comes to protein of brand names. 

Edited by kunjanp

Shitty news. My wife's uncle has tested positive in Mumbai. Apparently he's been unwell for the past few days and the family didn't inform anyone. Someone probably informed and the health officials arrived and he was tested positive. He's been taken away and his wife and son have been quarantined in a facility now. I find it hard to believe that his wife and son have not been tested. Is that SOP? I mean why would you not test? Secondly let's assume they've not been tested but they have been infected wouldn't it be a grave danger to other people in the quarantine facility?

We're not in direct contact with them but we got to know it from another aunt, so I'm skeptical that tests were not done on all of them. On the other hand, in my own uncle's building 1 person tested positive a week back and was taken in while the building was placed under quarantine. A week later 2 other people from that same household tested positive and were taken in. Wtf is happening there?

39 minutes ago, Walker said:

Shitty news. My wife's uncle has tested positive in Mumbai. Apparently he's been unwell for the past few days and the family didn't inform anyone. Someone probably informed and the health officials arrived and he was tested positive. He's been taken away and his wife and son have been quarantined in a facility now. I find it hard to believe that his wife and son have not been tested. Is that SOP? I mean why would you not test? Secondly let's assume they've not been tested but they have been infected wouldn't it be a grave danger to other people in the quarantine facility?

We're not in direct contact with them but we got to know it from another aunt, so I'm skeptical that tests were not done on all of them. On the other hand, in my own uncle's building 1 person tested positive a week back and was taken in while the building was placed under quarantine. A week later 2 other people from that same household tested positive and were taken in. Wtf is happening there?

This is strange.

ICMR’s Dr Ganga said, so far 80% of people who have been tested were asymptomatic.

The family members are high risk, they should’ve been tested!

Plus quarantine facility aren’t really great everywhere. There are common toilets and a lot of common spaces, a healthy person could get infected even visiting there.

Finally, no one is able to understand incubation period of the virus. Today there were 6 cases in Kerala. 5 of them had travel history. Last flight was operated on 22nd March.
It is already over 3 weeks, how the virus showing symptoms now is big mystery.

26 minutes ago, Right said:

This is strange.

ICMR’s Dr Ganga said, so far 80% of people who have been tested were asymptomatic.

The family members are high risk, they should’ve been tested!

Plus quarantine facility aren’t really great everywhere. There are common toilets and a lot of common spaces, a healthy person could get infected even visiting there.

Finally, no one is able to understand incubation period of the virus. Today there were 6 cases in Kerala. 5 of them had travel history. Last flight was operated on 22nd March.
It is already over 3 weeks, how the virus showing symptoms now is big mystery.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. One aunt who is in contact with them is saying they claim they were not tested which I'm finding extremely hard to believe. I mean if that's the case that's very stupid, but who knows wtf is actually happening. I mean if he is positive I find it hard to believe that all three were in the same house for weeks together and no one else got it.

9 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Hmm, good time to buy aome stock?

If you have no clue about stock markets then please do not speculate about the prices. Either consult a financial planner or learn enough to invest in DIRECT mutual funds of ONLY BLUECHIP companies.

Edited by Jupiter

16 minutes ago, adity said:

USA 42k deaths. Wtf is happening there. They want to open the country in this situation. 

Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Imagine doing this in a country with 30k daily cases and 2000+ daily deaths. Meanwhile I can't go to the grocery story without risking g***d pe lathi.

Out of cases that are closed, 36% resulted in death.

Even one takes 26% haircut to guess outcome of remaining cases, there are minimum 60,000 deaths coming in the US.

I think they will cross 125k.

Also Russia is starting to blow up exponentially. Considering that they already have a negative population growth where a million people are expected to die every year without being replaced by new births, this is not a good look.

13 hours ago, kunjanp said:

Be aware, I know a couple of distributers and apparently many sellers are offloading fake stuff thinking that people won't bother checking thoroughly during lockdown and if a return comes by, they will blame new fleet of delivery force.

I will recommend you to find out some Pharmacy which can deliver or some people about some distributors nearby, the former will be more expensive. Online is always doubtful when it comes to protein of brand names. 

OT, can you share the contact details of distributors for protein powder?

Bajaj termed the lockdown as a "draconian measure", which needed to be revoked. "The young and healthy need to go back to work. This lockdown is arbitrary 

and not an answer to the economic crisis," he said.

https://www.cnbctv18.com/auto/rajiv-bajaj-dubs-lockdown-arbitrary-draconian-says-no-point-in-starting-plants-if-people-cant-buy-5739251.htm/amp?__twitter_impression=true