Coronavirus

hope

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

I have renewed respect for politicians and leaders in India.

Oh my.... What is this person really ???

17 minutes ago, Right said:

35 cops who were searching for TJs, infected, 30 of their family members infected. 
No country is dealing with this kind of sh*t.

EAE25-C75-C2-DD-47-BE-8-CDF-6-DB5-E6-A56

Really really sad. So aggravating and frustrating this is. 

You know you look at Italy, you look at Spain, you look at the UK, you look at US, and see what happened to them. And we should have learnt better, at least from Italy and Spain, when those horrifying images started to come out. 

And then you look at us. While all of this was happening in Italy and Spain we had some officials who said it's not a health concern. And then we had people f**k up, the govt f**k up, individual politicians f**k up, whole states f**k up. All this after being the 2nd most populous country in the world where social distancing is an alien concept where personal hygeine in general is poor, healthcare facilities are not the cleanest. And some of the people who are really suffering are the people who have to keep us safe. Our doctors, our nurses, our police force. The people who have to put their lives on the line everyday to make sure we all have a chance. The same people who I'm sure are as scared as we are, but have to bottle it up. People with families who I'm sure are worried as hell everyday, even more because it's an invisible threat to their husbands, their wives, their children, their parents. f**king angry and frustrated. Abysmal state of affairs.

• Like 1

General lack of civic & common sense is a major problem here. Even now, educated people with at least some knowledge of how grave the situation is, feel to need to go for walks with their entire family, afternoon chat session, etc. During the morning / evening market hours - uncles / aunties are occupying the outdoor benches to read their newspapers and chat with friends. The "humein kuch nahi hoga" mentality is the doom of us.

What is pissing me most is that white man and their brown sepoys want us to suffer, try unproven sh*t like this.

No has f**king clue how to manage it in their own country but let’s pelofy gyan to these lesser brown beings.

292-CE379-6-AE3-4447-8-CFA-2239227-EFB8-

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AnK said:

It’s about time government makes an example out of one of these Tablighi’s

so to put absolute fear in them (& anyone else for that matter)

So that they know non-cooperation related to anything Covid-19 will lead to death 

Dude I agree with this. Its not about being communally biased. It just sets the wrong precedent for other communities. If TJ s are given a pass, what's to stop any of the religious zealots from other faiths from creating such mass gatherings ? And if  they are stopped, uneducated idiots influenced by Crafty people will riot.

All this BS makes life difficult for the essential staff risking their lives.

14 minutes ago, Ram Dante said:

In TamilNadu (major districts), total lockdown is going to be done between 26-28 April. No shops of any kind to be open. Not sure, what they're trying to achieve though.

Stop community spread. 

5 hours ago, Ram Dante said:

In TamilNadu (major districts), total lockdown is going to be done between 26-28 April. No shops of any kind to be open. Not sure, what they're trying to achieve though.

Weren't they under lockdown already or did they reopen and are going back into lockdown?