Coronavirus

hope

10 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Mumbai and Delhi are going to be in lockdown for a very very long time :(

problem is that there is no real lockdown.

They have been nudged by Center to have Army deployed, not once but twice but out of ego they didn't accept it. 

There has to be ruthless L&O in such situations, if there is no video of police beating the crap of violators coming out of the state, there is no L&O in place.

Got the list of Red, Orange and Green zones. Here: https://www.news18.com/amp/news/india/centre-marks-all-metro-city-as-red-zones-for-covid-19-curbs-post-may-3-heres-the-full-list-2600595.html?__twitter_impression=true

Mumbai, Pune, Thane and Palghar are all Red zones in Maharashtra. ?

Guess, I'm still gonna be stuck at home, away from home. ?

3 minutes ago, Right said:

problem is that there is no real lockdown.

They have been nudged by Center to have Army deployed, not once but twice but out of ego they didn't accept it. 

There has to be ruthless L&O in such situations, if there is no video of police beating the crap of violators coming out of the state, there is no L&O in place.

Which i agree. But just imagine if we had no lockdown at all. Something is better than nothing. Also whatever we all are following is still pretty good in comparison.

Guess this is how we have to roll in a democracy. 

Personally i did not expect to see such huge numbers during lockdown. But here we are +2367 cases in a day.

6 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Which i agree. But just imagine if we had no lockdown at all. Something is better than nothing. Also whatever we all are following is still pretty good in comparison.

Guess this is how we have to roll in a democracy. 

Personally i did not expect to see such huge numbers during lockdown. But here we are +2367 cases in a day.

ZERO LOCKDOWN would've meant we would've crossed 5-10L cases by now.

4000 TJs couldn’t leave out of Markaz because there was Lockdown in place. 
60% of them were positive. 
I just shudder to think consequences.

2 hours ago, SRINI87 said:

I hope this is the peak and 

Cases down from here

There will be no massive peak in the way other western nations have seen (one good thing about locking   down early), we ll keep getting a consistent number of cases stretched over a longer time,if all goes well might start seeing very few new cases by june ending.

Kinda stumped by situation in Maharashtra though,its pretty obvious State govt there has failed stupendously in making sure lock-down is followed,no other way to explain this rise,without a huge number of people coming in contact with each other.

Nothing against any religious sentiments but Lockdown should not be lifted before Eid i.e 25th May. We will be screwed royally if its lifted before that. 

• Like 1

All the stuck Sikh pilgrims who were sent from Nanded to Punjab have been tested positive.

Today, some of the labourers sent via buses to UP, tested positive.

Clear case of community transmission.

Gold bless Maharashtra.

1 hour ago, Right said:

All the stuck Sikh pilgrims who were sent from Nanded to Punjab have been tested positive.

Today, some of the labourers sent via buses to UP, tested positive.

Clear case of community transmission.

Gold bless Maharashtra.

Around 2 weeks back, Nanded was boasting about 0 cases. Now they have 3 cases and 1 death. No f**king idea how the 167 Sikhs who went to Punjab were positive. If their source of infection was Nanded, then Nanded is completely f**ked.