Coronavirus

hope

21 hours ago, Big Boss said:

2367 cases, 1008 in Maharashtra :doh: This sh*t is not slowing down at all.

MH should've brought in Army once the second lockdown was initiated. Specially in  HOT(wanted to write a different word, but you all know that word already) areas (Mumbra, Kalwa, kurla)

1 hour ago, Pushy said:

MH should've brought in Army once the second lockdown was initiated. Specially in  HOT(wanted to write a different word, but you all know that word already) areas (Mumbra, Kalwa, kurla)

Centre doesn't wan't a controversy, so won't bother sending in the Army.

Again, MH is not under their rule, so all the mobs-chasing-cops, stones-thrown-from-roofs antics are good for their political designs upon the state.

People read and hear about these incidents you see, on Hindi and Marathi( i think ) Newspapers/ Sites.

30 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Again, MH is not under their rule, so all the mobs-chasing-cops, stones-thrown-from-roofs antics are good for their political designs upon the state.

People read and hear about these incidents you see, on Hindi and Marathi( i think ) Newspapers/ Sites.

I follow a guy called imac_too on twitter

He is a champ when it comes to decoding what is going on in MH.

But you are wrong about center not bothered, they offered to send Army not once but twice, I posted it here. 
It is just the ego and insecurity of some ppl, they denied it. 

They are more worried about optics of control being given to Army for L&O.

To be frank,  no one would’ve judged them for that, in fact every law abiding citizen would’ve loved that step. 

My extended family has a Doctor couple. One handles ICU another Anaesthesia. Their kids haven’t seen them for last 20 days. They work 16-18 hrs a day and then either go to designated hotel or crash in the Doctors rest area itself in the hospital.

These people deserve better,

Army enforced Law & Order will ensure that the cases won’t spike like they did elsewhere.

Edited by Right

50 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

36 minutes ago, Right said:

I follow a guy called imac_too on twitter

He is a champ when it comes to decoding what is going on in MH.

But you are wrong about center not bothered, they offered to send Army not once but twice, I posted it here. 
It is just the ego and insecurity of some ppl, they denied it. 

They are more worried about optics of control being given to Army for L&O.

To be frank,  no one would’ve judged them for that, in fact every law abiding citizen would’ve loved that step. 

My extended family has a Doctor couple. One handles ICU another Anaesthesia. Their kids haven’t seen them for last 20 days. They work 16-18 hrs a day and then either go to designated hotel or crash in the Doctors rest area itself in the hospital.

These people deserve better,

Army enforced Law & Order will ensure that the cases won’t spike like they did elsewhere.

and then we have this in Kurla

4 hours ago, Right said:

We all have stories of how we got an email, promoted tweet, offer pop up, an hour after speaking to family members on the topic.

We don’t stop using phones then, we don’t go town on google, Apple or Amazon.

Almost all this data goes out of India even in hands of people who would be building something like Cambridge Analytica

Govt already has much more details about you than you think. They don’t need this app to do something that you assume they would/could.

But WE need this app, so we can avoid going to certain places, meeting certain people....

Media ka kya hai, App mat use karo, destroyAADHAR, don’t use DBT, don’t do lockdown, don’t use PMCARES....list is endless.

They are there to oppose everything while offering neither a solution or a valid reason, and they wouldn’t take no responsibility either.

its just full of BA educated woke virtue signallers who did nothing in their lives but fire opinions about from Covid to Rocketry.

Lol seems like you either didn't read the article at all or didn't understand it. 

Unless the media agrees with your opinion it's propaganda. "Right"!

Edited by Walker

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

If anyone thinks sacrificing privacy "for the greater good" is fine then, *sigh*. Well, that's the country we live in.

Classic case of the #ChaltaHaiAttitude

There is not even any "greater good" here. Its not like its a cure for the disease. 

Its basically sacrificing your privacy because your "team" came up with this idea and now you gotta defend it. 

• Like 3

We all are already being tracked and reports already being shared. 

Front page article on TOI

More Indians are stepping out to
beat lockdown blues: Phone data.

Call it quarantine fatigue
or just sheer necessity,
but many more people
across the country are step-
ping out of their homes than
they did in the previous
month. Visits to grocery and
medical shops, which were
down by 64% on an average du-
ring March, were down only
by 47% during April indica-
ting that consumers were ma-
king regular visits to stock up. 
Similarly, March had a
65% drop in office-goers but in
April it became 58%. Vis-its to
parks, which on average were
down 53% in March, went
down further to 64% in April.
That’s probably bec-ause
parks are shut rather than pe-
ople staying away. 
Retail and recreation spots
such as malls and restaurants
witnessed a sharp drop in mo-
vement for the same reason. In
Kerala, where the Covid load
is lower, many more went for a
walk in the park as well as
trips to grocers and chemists.
The findings are based on
national movement data pro-
vided in Google’s Mobility Re-
port for the same set of days
(Wednesday through Sunday;
March 25-29 and April 22-26,
2020). The data, which is from
users opted in for location his-
tory, compares daily move-
ment as compared to a base of
movement for five-week pe-
riod between January 3 and
February 6.

PPE kits provided doctors and medical staffs must be really bad. They all getting infected by covid patients.

This cycle will never end if we can't protect our medical workers and security staff who are at frontline. 

By salary has been frozen, I meant it will stay the same for an extended period (ie no raise). No arrears will be paid for this, so this money is permanently lost. I understand times are tough (even though rolling back what was already announced and then stopping 2 DA rises rightaway is too much) which is why I didn't complain much. But the news about this stupid stunt has made me angry. How can you squeeze money out of your employees and then waste it like this?
Increments have been frozen for every single organization in India not just government ones. Every major private organization has also frozen increments till a future date and given the current economic situation i dont think it will happen this year at all.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

41 cases in a single apartment in Delhi and many such more around the Country.

Arvind Kejriwal rightly said, we need to adapt to live with Coronavirus now. 

I guess by June end,they will open almost everything. It will all come down to immunity in the end. 

3 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Increments have been frozen for every single organization in India not just government ones. Every major private organization has also frozen increments till a future date and given the current economic situation i dont think it will happen this year at all.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Errr.. nope. Our org gave all bonuses, incentives and increments. I know many other people from other orgs who have recieved their increments and bonuses as usual. I'm sure it's the same with most cash rich orgs. SMEs are hit hard the most. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

31 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

A nice initiative. And an even better PR stunt. You know what would have been better? Giving a directive to hospitals (private) to not cut the salary of doctors and other health workers. My brother is a doctor and he got a 40% pay cut last month. Or probably use the money spent on actual things like better PPE suits for doctors. 

• Like 1