Coronavirus

hope

7 minutes ago, SRINI87 said:

So it takes 6-10 years to develop vaccine?

Wtf

10 years but with the new ways its much earlier. I expect to come by mid 2021 i think. 

51 minutes ago, SRINI87 said:

So it takes 6-10 years to develop vaccine?

Wtf

There will be no vaccine. We all have to learn to live with Corona now. We live with HIV and Dengue already. So add one more to list of diseases without good vaccine 

BJP government promised to bring back black money back in country. That would have helped greatly during this crisis greatly but no mfs are opening liquor shops to make money and raised diesel prices by 7 to 9Rs and Petrol by 2Rs in Delhi.

20 hours ago, Mizanurification said:

All the lockdown and sh*t will eventually accomplish nothing at the end.

IMO let survival of the fittest prevail. Let people have their daaru and die in peace with some corona on the sides. 

Sharaabi hai toh jaane do! :lol:

Agar Jamaati hote to jail me hona chaiye tha saalo ko... 

LpJm4MR.jpg

:hi2:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

BJP government promised to bring back black money back in country. That would have helped greatly during this crisis greatly but no mfs are opening liquor shops to make money and raised diesel prices by 7 to 9Rs and Petrol by 2Rs in Delhi.

Narendra_Modi_smiling_PTI3x2.jpg?itok=b5

Modiji's love for Tax revenue is legendary, which is why we pay 18% GST on everything.

Also The cheap oil is being stored in those storage tanks all over the country, some 2 million tonnes afaik.

Looks like Mumbai will be fully sealed to all outsiders.
Read a KDMC notice earlier that BMC will be making temporary stay arrangements for all hospital and government staff and private essential workers who work in Mumbai. All up-down commuting will be stopped from 8th May onwards. This is what should have been done far earlier.

Some people from Kalyan-Dombivli that work in Mumbai tested positive a couple of days ago, which is why they must have done this.

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

Also The cheap oil is being stored in those storage tanks all over the country, some 2 million tonnes afaik.

Our Strategic oil reserves is around 5.5 mill MT covering 8-10 days during normal usage and will be completely filled for the first time due to cheap fuel. It's also stored in underground caves and an approval was given to increase the capacity to 12+ MMT few years ago.

This is in addition to the 60-65 days of reserves we have in refineries/tankers etc so we have approx 80-85 days of oil left. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Right said:

A small statistic, a large% of violent crimes in India happen when people are under influence of alcohol, 85% against women. 

We casual/social drinker don't completely understand impact of alcohol.

We probably won't know full extent of what could've happened when men with their booze stocked up stay locked in with their women. But next 2 weeks would be interesting. 

I dont condone violence in any form but peeps living in the slums drink hooch even when liquor shop sell alcohol freely. Some of the major slums have a hooch factory right inside the slums. During lockdown even if liqour stores were open I dont think the target population without any income source would have been able to afford desi daru. Hooch is sold for 10 rs a packet as per one article i read on a major methanol poisoning episode at a slum in Mumbai.

The affluent violent peeps must have scored liquor some way or the other. 

1 hour ago, Banz said:

Looks like Mumbai will be fully sealed to all outsiders.
Read a KDMC notice earlier that BMC will be making temporary stay arrangements for all hospital and government staff and private essential workers who work in Mumbai. All up-down commuting will be stopped from 8th May onwards. This is what should have been done far earlier.

Some people from Kalyan-Dombivli that work in Mumbai tested positive a couple of days ago, which is why they must have done this.

Lol, my bosses are already  planning to bring  employees back to work

42 minutes ago, Snake said:

Lol, my bosses are already  planning to bring employees back to work

You should stall until the 8th.
After that you can claim that you can no longer come to work as the district border would be sealed.

19 hours ago, dante77 said:

What happened today will have a huge impact on upcoming weeks. There will be thousands of people infected from today alone.

People defending this saying addicts will die if they don't. Isn't it good if they die as an individual and not take out others with them? We don't really have a choice.

Goddamn dude. 

This country has become terrifyingly callous over the last few years. 

I mean dont get me wrong, India was never sunshine and rainbows. But usually you could count on mass tragedies like Tsunami, earthquake, floods etc to bring people together. And hateful opinions like XYZ should just die or starve or should be shot etc used to be fringe opinions from loons. 

We cant even have that these days. The hate needs to be directed somewhere CONSTANTLY. TJ, migrant laborers, alcoholics etc etc etc. You see it post after post in this thread itself. I dont even blame people anymore. That is what happens when you are fed a diet of constant poison through whatsapp and news channels. 

Edited by Aftrunner
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, dante77 said:

What happened today will have a huge impact on upcoming weeks. There will be thousands of people infected from today alone.

People defending this saying addicts will die if they don't. Isn't it good if they die as an individual and not take out others with them? We don't really have a choice.

Goddamn dude. 

This country has become terrifyingly callous over the last few years. 

I mean dont get me wrong, India was never sunshine and rainbows. But usually you could count on mass tragedies like Tsunami, earthquake, floods etc to bring people together. And hateful opinions like XYZ should just die or starve or should be shot etc used to be fringe opinions from loons. 

We cant even have that these days. The hate needs to be directed somewhere CONSTANTLY. TJ, migrant laborers, alchoholics etc etc etc. You see it post after post in this thread itself. I dont even blame people anymore. That is what happens when you are fed a diet of constant poison through whatsapp and news channels.