Coronavirus

hope

5 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

C556Zxo.png

Gujarats testing numbers for the past fews day (Source), the daily test peaked at about 6k test per day and has been in downtrend since. Has there been any on-ground development in the past few day with regards to testing kits, etc? 

Could be the new discharge policy - 

"On Friday, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare released its revised policy for the discharge of COVID-19 patients.

Discharge policy for mild/very mild/pre-symptomatic cases

Such cases can be discharged without testing ten days after onset of symptoms and if they are not running a fever for at least three days. In the earlier advisory, COVID-19 patients could be discharged only after chest radiograph clearance, viral clearance in respiratory samples, and if two of the patient’s specimens were negative within a period of 24 hours."

https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/coronavirus-covid-19-discharge-policy-ministry-of-health-6403007/

Edited by Walker

Hope non essentials are allowed to be sold on ecom sites. The oxygen cum filter motor of my fish tank is busted and I dunno how long they can survive without it. Amazon and FK both have the product but won't ship. 

1 hour ago, Nathan.Drake said:

They won't extend till June end in one go. Most likely another 2 Weeks of extension with some relaxations. And then once the next phase ends they will again extend it. 

Either way, I hope they extend it till July end one way or another.

We hit 30K cases, and they open up alcohol.

We hit 60K cases, and they open up trains.

I know they are things we need and whatever, but I don't think its the best idea at any rate.

These extension have now become high level stupidity show. Once you go out you realize people are already roaming free with tons of vehicles on road. What's the point. Just lift the lockdown and ask people to maintain social distancing. They do or not is upto them anyways. Can't go on like this forever.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

These extension have now become high level stupidity show. Once you go out you realize people are already roaming free with tons of vehicles on road. What's the point. Just lift the lockdown and ask people to maintain social distancing. They do or not is upto them anyways. Can't go on like this forever.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk