Coronavirus

hope

2 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

These extension have now become high level stupidity show. Once you go out you realize people are already roaming free with tons of vehicles on road. What's the point. Just lift the lockdown and ask people to maintain social distancing. They do or not is upto them anyways. Can't go on like this forever.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

You answered it yourself. When people are roaming in lockdown and not acknowledging social distancing. Imagine what they will do once it is lifted. I don't know about you but i am not all hopeful regarding people maintaining social distancing after lockdown is lifted. 

19 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

The situation is pretty much "hope"less though :fap:

:rofl:

8 hours ago, blitzkreiig said:

Seems like self propaganda, who is to verify.

tr00 tr00 

6 hours ago, rAgHaV said:

Apple plans to shift 20% of production capacity from China to India, eying $40 billion export revenue

Really want more and more companies/governments to do this. Best way to hurt China over time. 

Exit the Dragon, Enter the Tiger :naughty:

halaluya

5 hours ago, Bhpian Bali said:

hope they dont :puspa: the Tiger :naughty: 

:naughty: :puspa:

10% of GDP given :thumbsup:

Message was basically learn to live with Corona. Its gonna be with us for a long time. Be prepared. Definition of normal living will change. 

Support each other. Flourish collectively. 

Lets fight Corona.

Good Message by Modi ji. 

Felt like he really practised how to say the word "Packkaaage" in front of the mirror like 2 billion times. 

GDP package is great but I hope that people don't forget the difference between promoting local manufacturing and avoiding everything made by a company that isn't Indian (has been going on since years already on WhatsApp). Local manufacturing is great but if you create an atmosphere where everyone hates any company that isn't Indian you'd lose on foreign investments big times. Hopefully India will come out strongest from these times in the bigger picture. Really want china to get f**ked by India's manufacturing game. 

Edited by rAgHaV

1 hour ago, hope said:

Support each other. Flourish collectively. 

Coming from this guy, this is the funniest post in this thread. Probably IVG this year. :rofl:

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

Felt like he really practised how to say the word "Packkaaage" in front of the mirror like 2 billion times. 

GDP package is great but I hope that people don't forget the difference between promoting local manufacturing and avoiding everything made by a company that isn't Indian (has been going on since years already on WhatsApp). Local manufacturing is great but if you create an atmosphere where everyone hates any company that isn't Indian you'd lose on foreign investments big times. Hopefully India will come out strongest from these times in the bigger picture. Really want china to get f**ked by India's manufacturing game. 

So it has already begun.

https://www.change.org/p/amazon-amazon-flipkart-etc-please-make-a-search-filter-for-made-in-india-items?recruiter=25891961&recruited_by_id=05f025e0-c4c8-012f-5ca8-4040f855b16c&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=petition_dashboard

Inb4 KESARI Label on products. RED/GREEN nah ho par kesari hona maangta. 

3 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Coming from this guy, this is the funniest post in this thread. Probably IVG this year. :rofl:

Again a non sense post :rofl: This guy in this thread :rofl:

So basically he took 30 mins to say the amount and about the finance minister that she will get back to us.

There was no crux of the speech for which everyone waited desperately. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

I think he was clearly targetting not just domestic but also international investors with today's pitch. He wouldn't have mentioned that we're going to do widespread reforms to labor, land, law, infrastructure or how the current system is outdated and decades old Unless they're not thinking of getting foreign investors. It's a one in a lifetime opportunity but given their track record on economic front, Ill keep my fingers crossed. Time to walk the talk.

16 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

I think he was clearly targetting not just domestic but also international investors with today's pitch. He wouldn't have mentioned that we're going to do widespread reforms to labor, land, law, infrastructure or how the current system is outdated and decades old Unless they're not thinking of getting foreign investors. It's a one in a lifetime opportunity but given their track record on economic front, Ill keep my fingers crossed. Time to walk the talk.

Yeah nothing wrong with what he said but the way people are misinterpreting it is absolutely insane. some tiny Indian companies are already dancing around the buy from us #VocalForLocal thing on social media. If this catches on and turns into hatred for any company that isn't Indian then foreign investors would be majorly pissed off I guess. 

Don't think it will last long though since dontbuyChina sh*t has been going on since years and has never had any impact whatsoever. I really want India to become the manufacturing hub tbh. At least the poor man would earn something, they should do everything possible to make investment in India as seamless for foreign companies as possible. These next few years would be a once in a lifetime opportunity for us to cash in on the anti china trend. 

Edited by rAgHaV
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

Don't think it will last long though since dontbuyChina sh*t has been going on since years and has never had any impact whatsoever. I really want India to become the manufacturing hub tbh. At least the poor man would earn something, they should do everything possible to make investment in India as seamless for foreign companies as possible. These next few years would be a once in a lifetime opportunity for us to cash in on the anti china trend. 

Only time will tell if it works or not but looks like they're serious this time around. For the past few years, every Diwali you would get these fake whataspp messages that pm has requested everyone to buy swadeshi products but now he's come out & said it n public. I think they'll also increase import duties on Chinese products very soon. Chinese reaction would be Interesting to see, probably will do some mischief at LAC. 

Also, there will be massive backlash if and when they start doing the land/labour reforms, the govt must be prepared for it if theyre serious about making india a global supply hub.

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Only time will tell if it works or not but looks like they're serious this time around. For the past few years, every Diwali you would get these fake whataspp messages that pm has requested everyone to buy swadeshi products but now he's come out & said it n public. I think they'll also increase import duties on Chinese products very soon. Chinese reaction would be Interesting to see, probably will do some mischief at LAC. 

Also, there will be massive backlash if and when they start doing the land/labour reforms, the govt must be prepared for it if theyre serious about making india a global supply hub.

India to plan tax holiday to win new investments

500mil USD investment =10yr Tax Exemption 

100mil USD investment =4Yr Tax Exemption 

Really great offer for companies trying to leave China (If it's true)

Edited by rAgHaV