Coronavirus

hope

The covid symptoms of fever and sore throat is a common symptom of a lot of different things also given the human mind and the current situation we would connect every single symptom with covid.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

The covid symptoms of fever and sore throat is a common symptom of a lot of different things also given the human mind and the current situation we would connect every single symptom with covid.

https://www.article-14.com/post/cases-surged-as-govt-ignored-scientific-advice-on-lifting-lockdown

20 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

2 hours ago, Walker said:

Read about some cases like this in the US a couple of weeks back. And here my daughter is beginning to have anxiety about this virus and the fact that she's been stuck at home all this time. Had to literally open the covid site and show her how everyone in Goa is fine and all 7 recovered and we have zero cases now. Doesn't help that school is out and there are no more online sessions :(

I wish my online classes were done with, but no. I'd give anything to be playing 3-4 hours a day, getting through backlog.

Pains my heart to see a sealed copy of God of War, HZD and Spiderman when I wake up every morning.

I'm suggesting games can keep kids pretty occupied?

Holy sh*t that story I posted above about the guy who was breaking quarantine. Turns out he is my local supermarket owners uncle. I realised when I seen the car number in another report. Turns out he had come here to drop the car off apparently. Wtf. I'm not laughing anymore.

3 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I wish my online classes were done with, but no. I'd give anything to be playing 3-4 hours a day, getting through backlog.

Pains my heart to see a sealed copy of God of War, HZD and Spiderman when I wake up every morning.

I'm suggesting games can keep kids pretty occupied?

I try to play overcooked with her along with some tekken. Problem is because I work US time its kinda hard to spend time in the day since I'm asleep. Wife also is working in the day so she's mostly all alone.

32 minutes ago, Walker said:

I try to play overcooked with her along with some tekken. Problem is because I work US time its kinda hard to spend time in the day since I'm asleep. Wife also is working in the day so she's mostly all alone.

Ahhh overcooked is good choice. 

Racing games should also be fun :)

Well if she really gets into it, then at least some of the time is occupied in some fun activity 

Delhi reported 472 cases yesterday, biggest single day spike yet. 

Here a union territory of the size of a city is having double the cases compared to states which are more than 100 times its area. 

And we are relaxing lock down. On top of it Delhi govt not even being transparent on cases being reported. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Right said:

Omg, what the fresh f**k is this, man.

Even kids are not safe?

Is this a bioweapon or some sh*t now? i thought covid19 symptoms other than the typical flu/body pain ones were all FAKE NEWS?

Delhi reported 472 cases yesterday, biggest single day spike yet. 
Here a union territory of the size of a city is having double the cases compared to states which are more than 100 times its area. 
And we are relaxing lock down. On top of it Delhi govt not even being transparent on cases being reported. 
As per insiders Kejriwal is under tremendous pressure from Traders lobby to open up the markets. Maybe, dz why whole issue of reporting cases.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

1602 in Maharashtra, 991 in Mumbai :(

PCMC where I live is definitely under reporting numbers as they are in a rush to start IT and other industries. Only 4 cases today and the testing count is pathetic.

Related to the pandemic (a few days old), we are stripping away labor rights as fast as we can. Here is Madhya Pradesh - 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/mp-brings-in-labour-reforms-amid-crisis/story-L5KTrSdFAGHoG0smgvnNyK.html

duration of factory shifts has been increased from 8 hours to 12 hours in view of the Covid-19 pandemic.....

“The employers will be allowed to have a third party inspection of factories by the inspectors of their choice. Establishments employing less than 50 workers have been excluded from inspections under various labour laws. Now inspections will be possible only with the permission of the labour commissioner and on the basis of complaints.”

UP - 

https://www.businesstoday.in/current/economy-politics/industry-unshackled-in-uttar-pradesh-all-labour-laws-but-three-suspended-for-3-years/story/403189.html

UP suspended key labour laws for three years on May 6 through an ordinance, even as MP announced on May 7 it was taking a similar course to put all labour laws on hold, barring some provisions of the Factories Act, 1948, for the next 1,000 days. The move comes after the BJP held consultations with stakeholders back in April.

Among key rights worker would lose include right to form unions, right to raise an industrial dispute, right to have grievance redressal machinery, among others

Further, owners in some states will no longer be required to provide access to restrooms, ventilation etc for workers. It has also been made incredibly more difficult for laborers and unions to open disputes with employers. 

Part of it is being done under the guise of "luring investors from China". Most of it is done just so that labor can be exploited more for the benefit of factory/construction etc owners. 

Related to the pandemic (a few days old), we are stripping away labor rights as fast as we can. Here is Madhya Pradesh - 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/mp-brings-in-labour-reforms-amid-crisis/story-L5KTrSdFAGHoG0smgvnNyK.html

duration of factory shifts has been increased from 8 hours to 12 hours in view of the Covid-19 pandemic.....

“The employers will be allowed to have a third party inspection of factories by the inspectors of their choice. Establishments employing less than 50 workers have been excluded from inspections under various labour laws. Now inspections will be possible only with the permission of the labour commissioner and on the basis of complaints.”

UP - 

https://www.businesstoday.in/current/economy-politics/industry-unshackled-in-uttar-pradesh-all-labour-laws-but-three-suspended-for-3-years/story/403189.html

UP suspended key labour laws for three years on May 6 through an ordinance, even as MP announced on May 7 it was taking a similar course to put all labour laws on hold, barring some provisions of the Factories Act, 1948, for the next 1,000 days. The move comes after the BJP held consultations with stakeholders back in April.

Among key rights worker would lose include right to form unions, right to raise an industrial dispute, right to have grievance redressal machinery, among others

Further, owners in some states will no longer be required to provide access to restrooms, ventilation etc for workers. It has also been made incredibly more difficult for laborers and unions to open disputes with employers. 

Part of it is being done under the guise of "luring investors from China". Most of it is done just so that labor can be exploited more for the benefit of factory/construction etc owners. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

UP - 

That right there.

19 minutes ago, Walker said:

That right there.

F*cking opportunists in the middle of a pandemic. Worst of the worst. Its a pity that these are the ones who will weather and come out of this shitstorm unscathed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

UP - 

Further, owners in some states will no longer be required to provide access to restrooms, ventilation etc for workers. It has also been made incredibly more difficult for laborers and unions to open disputes with employers

This is exactly what I was talking about a few posts back.

Agreed some Labour laws are archaic and definitely abused. We do need to get rid of those.

But the very purpose of Industrial disputes act is to provide fair game to labour and employers by defining unfair labour practices for both sides and setting up the judiciary mechanism.

In addition to this, minimum wages act has also been suspended. A good job by the govt. Definitely deserve a pat on the back :hi2:

Edited by playstationdude