Coronavirus

hope

39 minutes ago, Pushy said:

yeah, and out there on Borders are them soldiers ready to take fire for us.

we don't even justify their lives when you advocate such statements :doh:

Ahhh the old "soldiers are taking fire on border" bit.

Havent heard that one since Demonetization-stand-in-queue-at-ATM fiasco. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Walker said:

I was reading something where the head of internal medicine at Apollo claimed everyone who was visiting hospital for anything there was testing positive for covid. And just to add it's 36 active here now. Another 2 tested positive an hour back from the quarantine center near me.

Generally, I would agree with you 100%. But this is a major emergency. And India is pretty much the only country where mobs are going for killing. In US, mobs are doing push-ups in front of the court for re-opening gyms. Here, mobs are straight up beating and killing innocent people, doctors who are fighting COVID, police who are trying to maintain law and order and now CRPF who are trying to salvage the situation. All the while creating new clusters, because forget masks - I doubt they even maintain hygiene. Even if the doctors et al. survive - they will be infected with COVID from the sweat of these idiots.

What kind of treatment do you think these "humans" (cannot even be called that) deserve? FIRs against unknown persons, who cannot be identified or captured - that's what the govt. is doing.

Are the doctors, police, CRPF Personnel etc. not human? Don't they deserve protection, right to defend themselves and justice? I can bet, if any one service goes on a mass strike tomorrow - entire country will go to the dogs immediately. Calling them "Heroes" and "Covid Warriors" in news is not enough. They should be given maximum help possible by the govt. for them to function, and more importantly be safe.

I'm not saying kill them with automatics. But CRPF should at least be armed with mob dispersing water guns and given permission to use them on mobs when they form. Generally, permission for this is also not given because it can injure someone.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Many Pharma companies are making such claims to get their stock prices go up.

Some of these  have tested their drugs in Petri dish only, even soap water can kill the  virus in Petri dish, lol.

Sorrento Therape also made such announcement this week.

Result:EYEsz1aUMAAtRN_?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, adity said:

It's not gonna work lol. It's homeopathy. 

Hey that didnt stop us from setting up panels to study benefits for Cow sh*t and piss. I would argue sugar water is a an upgrade over that. 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/govt-panel-to-study-role-of-cow-urine-dung-in-curing-diseases/articleshow/57116718.cms

49 minutes ago, dante77 said:

29 employees tests Positive for coronavirus!

What company?

In other news

Edited by Walker

6 hours ago, mohit9206 said:

I think zee news. Its the second most dangerous virus in zee news office

The most dangerous virus being the false FIR, right? To block freedom of expression. Muzzle the media when it doesn't suit agenda of the people who are used to setting the agenda otherwise.

Edited by Bhpian Bali
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, mohit9206 said:

I think zee news. Its the second most dangerous virus in zee news office

Dude that's totally unfair. It's not as if Zee is garbage tier state propaganda. It's not as if Sudhir is a criminal and was ever implicated in an extortion case. It's not as if the channel spews hatred and fake news. Sudhir is a paragon of virtue. Above reproach. I'd suggest you delete your vile post. Or maybe not. We can't muzzle freedom of expression. Nor free speech and no decent govt ever would do such a thing. So in that spirit I won't report your insensitive post especially at a time when we should avoid labeling people as carriers of viruses. Peace.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Zee news is getting a lot of hate for absolutely no reason other than their coverage of "Jamaat and the monkey business which followed" when they were doing in hospitals, which almost every channel did

The Zee person who was infected first, kept coming to work, because he was asymptotic. Sudheer Chaudhary‘s tweet made it look like that person was tested & still kept coming to work, how is that even possible?

5 minutes ago, Right said:

127 cases in KA today.

I feel all must be those who travelled from other states. ???

Yes, majority of them are. 
Mandya had very few cases. All new cases there are from Maharashtra
Yesterday 107 cases in Karnataka and 57 of em was people who travelled from Maharashtra.