Coronavirus

hope

Mohit is the friend I mentioned few pages back. . He is quite outdpoken and I wanted to protect his privacy but Mohit being mohit he is tweeting about it to the PM so I decided to post his tweets here. 

This virus is dangerous. He says he stepped out for essentials only. Also do not rely on aarogya setu for now.

42 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

poor guy was used by CM Jr. before elections to build his image and now being harrassed by the authorities for helping people. Unlike the fake activists, Afroz has been working for the betterment of mumbai (esp beaches and parks) for a long long time. Sad state of affairs in our state. 

Very sad.

And this guy has absolutely zero political ambitions, let alone any connection with BJP.

"The ringleader" is making sure that people start hating SS to the core.

2 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Considering that a lot of you live in MH, are you going to go back to work from 22nd May as per MH guidelines? 

Lol no way. I have wfh approved with company laptop and I plan to use it till July end at least. They are going to call only those employees first who can't wfh due to client network restrictions etc. Those of us with approved wfh will be called up very late. And when they will, I will delay it from my end for as long as possible.

Meanwhile in Bihar:

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/dancers-called-to-entertain-inmates-of-quarantine-centre-in-bihar-probe-ordered-2627571.html

2 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Considering that a lot of you live in MH, are you going to go back to work from 22nd May as per MH guidelines? 

Nope, have WFH till the end of June with a possibility of extending it to July / August depending on how the situation around develops. 

5 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yeah no, I aint going, although I have WFH approval as well. I aint risking my life cause my bosses feel the need to show off

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Poor guy was used by CM Jr. before elections to build his image and now being harrassed by the authorities for helping people. Unlike the fake activists, Afroz has been working for the betterment of mumbai (esp beaches and parks) for a long long time. Sad state of affairs in our state. 

He had also worked for cleaning up Versova beach. He talked about how goons would harrass him and other volunteers for simply trying to clean the beach, the main reason why he quit that project some years ago. 

2 hours ago, Right said:

Loud Bang heard in Whitefield and adjoining areas on Bangalore.

I too heard it. What fresh sh*t is this?

@silentassassin @AtheK

I stay in Basavanagudi. I heard it.

Local news channels said, its because of cyclone amphan. The clouds are moving very quickly and thus a vaccum has been created. Hence the loud noise.

21 minutes ago, Ram Dante said:

Didn't HAL deny it? I'm suspecting it to be a UFO..

https://newsable.asianetnews.com/india/loud-noise-in-bengaluru-hal-confirms-it-was-caused-by-fighter-jet-qaml1z

4 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

I stay in Basavanagudi. I heard it.

Local news channels said, its because of cyclone amphan. The clouds are moving very quickly and thus a vaccum has been created. Hence the loud noise.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Lol no way. I have wfh approved with company laptop and I plan to use it till July end at least. They are going to call only those employees first who can't wfh due to client network restrictions etc. Those of us with approved wfh will be called up very late. And when they will, I will delay it from my end for as long as possible.

Meanwhile in Bihar:

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/dancers-called-to-entertain-inmates-of-quarantine-centre-in-bihar-probe-ordered-2627571.html

:console: :good: my company had made me prepare roster for till July 31, so may be from August they will call in fully operational?

4 hours ago, Right said:

Loud Bang heard in Whitefield and adjoining areas on Bangalore.

I too heard it. What fresh sh*t is this?

@silentassassin @AtheK

4 hours ago, radicaldude said:

*thanos is here*

3 hours ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Khalli balli khalli balli khalli balliiiiiiii..

:puspa:

10 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Poor guy was used by CM Jr. before elections to build his image and now being harrassed by the authorities for helping people. Unlike the fake activists, Afroz has been working for the betterment of mumbai (esp beaches and parks) for a long long time. Sad state of affairs in our state. 

This is a shitty country populated and run by shitty people.

This one dude here does so many good things all by himself( i remembered him from the one incident where he alone started cleaning the thrash from a beach, then many other people also joined in afaik ), and yet authorities don't allow him to do his good work.

They don't do any good work themselves, nor let others do.