Coronavirus

hope

Ordered a Mixer Grinder on Amazon..it’s shipped from MH..:cry:

Any suggestions [emoji20]
I ordered headset few days back was shipped from bhiwandi mh..

As soon as the parcel arrived I opened it out side the house.. Throw away the box in bin and took the headset box upstairs which was in a plastic bag.. I teared that open threw it in bin. Used sanitizer all over the box..

Took the headset out of the box.. Put sanitizer on a cloth and rubbed the headset with it. May be i Over did it I know But I did all that...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Ordered a Mixer Grinder on Amazon..it’s shipped from MH..:cry:

Any suggestions [emoji20]

As soon as the parcel arrived I opened it out side the house.. Throw away the box in bin and took the headset box upstairs which was in a plastic bag.. I teared that open threw it in bin. Used sanitizer all over the box..

Took the headset out of the box.. Put sanitizer on a cloth and rubbed the headset with it. May be i Over did it I know But I did all that...

5 hours ago, AnK said:

One theory is 

& I don’t know how many of you believe in astrology or predictions 

that this virus will disappear almost as suddenly as it spread 

Well, a believer here.

I have been told worst is yet to come

It will peak in may-end to mid-June.

10 hours ago, AnK said:

One theory is 

& I don’t know how many of you believe in astrology or predictions 

that this virus will disappear almost as suddenly as it spread the world 

You don't need astrology for that. All Corona viruses appear and disappear on their own when the virus mutates. This has been a thing with Spanish Flu, SARS, MERS, Swine Flu and every seasonal flu.

4 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

You don't need astrology for that. All Corona viruses appear and disappear on their own when the virus mutates. This has been a thing with Spanish Flu, SARS, MERS, Swine Flu and every seasonal flu.

But some astrologer will take credit for this. And his followers will increase by 10x.

6 hours ago, sobbii said:

Thanks for the tip. I ordered a resistance band from Amazon and it shipped from Gujrat. Will use the same process.

55 minutes ago, Walker said:

Oh dear, oh my ?? might just die f**king laughing before corona.

Both this guy and Biden are living versions of those "Oblivion NPC Dialogue" videos on youtube

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, sobbii said:

That's the way to do it.

I sanitize everything entering our home. Throw the package, dip some cotton in liquid sanitizer, rub it all over the product. Simple, effective. 

Same for packed groceries (not vegetables or fruits). 

4 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

really activates the almonds why Uddhav isn't being flamed over this.

Not one journalist is talking about the clusterfk in MH.

This is Kaka's power.

Today Sanjay Jha also tested Positive, once this starts getting into elites and celebrities, who live in posh buildings then  you know how fked up it is.