Coronavirus

hope

Fasten your seatbelts it's going to be a sad, frustrating, rough ride.

Stay safe peeps! For everyone that has to leave home for work, be careful, never let your guard down and I sincerely hope the best for you and your family. For the lucky ones that can work from home. You have it good. Don't let it go to waste. Be safe. ❤️

• Like 3

Sending workers was a double edged sword. Dont send them coz its highly risky but they want to go to their homes too. Backfired as expected. 

Chattisgarh had almost got ridden of Corona and now its not. So many examples like this now.

You cant do anything now. Stay safe peeps. 

On 5/11/2020 at 10:19 AM, Chirag2001 said:

So one of my friends has COVID. She's basically my neighbour, lives on the floor just below me.

Almost my entire friend group has been meeting everyday in the evening. No Social Distancing or anything.

Well she didn't go to the hospital. Her family had to stay inside for 14 days. The health officials came yesterday, and completed the formalities. 

They took off the Blue COVID-19 sticker and all that. So they can come out of the house and everything now.

My society friend group threw her a "happy recovery party" yesterday night. :wallbash::wallbash:

I was at home, playing PS4 :) 

19 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Well she didn't go to the hospital. Her family had to stay inside for 14 days. The health officials came yesterday, and completed the formalities. 

They took off the Blue COVID-19 sticker and all that. So they can come out of the house and everything now.

My society friend group threw her a "happy recovery party" yesterday night. :wallbash::wallbash:

I was at home, playing PS4 :) 

Does your friends group primarily consist of guys?

Edited by playstationdude

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

I feel like we're going to pass the numbers of other countries, just in a very slow progression

India reached top 10. At this rate expecting top 5 within a month. 

unknown.png

Its like all problems are coming at Once.

Covid is there, cyclone now,China is claiming our area into theirs,Pakistan is always there,Opposition has nicely played Worker card and look whats happened now.

I just hope that Astrology thing is true and this is over soon. Everything is screwed now :(

2 hours ago, hope said:

Its like all problems are coming at Once.

Covid is there, cyclone now,China is claiming our area into theirs,Pakistan is always there,Opposition has nicely played Worker card and look whats happened now.

I just hope that Astrology thing is true and this is over soon. Everything is screwed now :(

Well most of that isn't within our control, but what is under our control (i.e. our actions) is being squandered away.

You see people acting all willy nilly

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:
6 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

India reached top 10. At this rate expecting top 5 within a month. 

I think we will be at 4th position in a month and not soon after that 2nd position.

At an average growth rate of 7,000 cases per day, we will in in top 4 in about 20-22 days. This is not taking into consideration the day on day rise in the growth rate, so we can hit top 4 even sooner. 

What's even more scary about that table above is our no. of tests per million versus the others in the Top 10. 

Edited by El Tigre Chino

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

How Mumbai Police's new order curbs criticism against Uddhav govt, makes 'admins' responsible for 'rumours'

https://www.timesnownews.com/mumbai/article/how-mumbai-polices-new-order-curbs-criticism-against-uddhav-thackeray-govt/596685

:rofl::rofl:.

Meanwhile if something similar was done by the Supreme Leader or his right hand man, we would be seeing media circus for 3 weeks minimum. :rofl:

2 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

What's even more scary about that table above is our no. of tests per million versus the others in the Top 10. 

Test per million is useless to compare,  our population is more than all of them combined.

we can never match those numbers.

6 minutes ago, Right said:

Test per million is useless to compare,  our population is more than all of them combined.

we can never match those numbers.

Test per million is a good metric, it is a weighted number. Overall number of tests is the useless metric

Looks like even Brazil are even testing more than us.

Edited by KWC

1 hour ago, KWC said:

Test per million is a good metric, it is a weighted number. Overall number of tests is the useless metric

Looks like even Brazil are even testing more than us.

What are you talking about?

We have tested 4x than Brazil in absolute numbers.

If you see it with respect to infected per million, Brazil has to test 17 times than their current numbers to level up against us.

3 hours ago, KnackChap said:

How Mumbai Police's new order curbs criticism against Uddhav govt, makes 'admins' responsible for 'rumours'

https://www.timesnownews.com/mumbai/article/how-mumbai-polices-new-order-curbs-criticism-against-uddhav-thackeray-govt/596685

:rofl::rofl:.

This party just keeps giving. Best solution for corona, according to them, is to suspend freedom of speech :rofl:

I wonder why Media is not making a big deal of this? I guess that is the political strength of the party in Maharashtra.