Coronavirus

hope

Two new cases,one at nearby area, both of them had come from Mumbai a couple of days ago.

And a friend who came from Mumbai as well was going to share a vehicle with one of them but luckily he found someone else to share 

Edited by GunnerY2J

10 hours ago, KnackChap said:

How Mumbai Police's new order curbs criticism against Uddhav govt, makes 'admins' responsible for 'rumours'

https://www.timesnownews.com/mumbai/article/how-mumbai-polices-new-order-curbs-criticism-against-uddhav-thackeray-govt/596685

:rofl::rofl:.

@hope - time to get all the admins banned :devil:

Edited by Keano

13 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Meanwhile if something similar was done by the Supreme Leader or his right hand man, we would be seeing media circus for 3 weeks minimum. :rofl:

Hasn't this been in effect already? I'm quite certain that I've seen articles admins getting arrested for politically critical messages on their groups. Not sure if a law actually existed which let the cops do that

What fresh hell political drama is brewing in Maharashtra once again? 

Sharad Pawar met CM at mid night. 

Reports are already coming in that beds are not available at hospitals in Mumbai and Pune. Nursing staff has gone back home etc. 

Also some good f**king news https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/prototype-vaccine-protects-monkeys-from-coronavirus/articleshow/75993167.cms

The study was not aimed at finding a vaccine but to check whether a vaccine once found would be effective or not.

Edited by Bhpian Bali

^ Nothing really.

It's just willy fox who will keep extracting his pound of flesh. The day he doesn't get his meal, he will walk away.
By then, Lion(tiger) will be just a weary pale shadow of itself.

Spoke to a Gujju friend who lives in Chennai, he was telling almost all the private hospitals are asking to deposit 4L at admission of Covid suspect cases. 

We are really screwed, aren't we?

The situation is really bad. In Mumbai, there are no beds available anywhere. We haven't managed the disease a whole lot and rn if you get sick for even a disease other than covid, you are pretty f**ked. 
The situation is Mumbai is beyond horrible. What's worse is that offices have started opening. I am guessing even locals will open up from 1st for normal people. This will make the situation even worse and the worst part is no one is doing anything regarding it.

Mark my words, if locals open on 1st every single person in Mumbai and then in entire India is f**ked.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

The situation is really bad. In Mumbai, there are no beds available anywhere. We haven't managed the disease a whole lot and rn if you get sick for even a disease other than covid, you are pretty f**ked. 
The situation is Mumbai is beyond horrible. What's worse is that offices have started opening. I am guessing even locals will open up from 1st for normal people. This will make the situation even worse and the worst part is no one is doing anything regarding it.

Mark my words, if locals open on 1st every single person in Mumbai and then in entire India is f**ked.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

What locals may open from 1st :O

Every single person would be at risk then.

Went out today morning, seems normalcy has resumed. People at shops, traffic on road,etc,etc.

God Bless us.

There is no police at place in Gr. NOIDA (NCR), all movement is allowed. Even at the hospital no temperature checks for any of the visitors. 

The N95 mask provided to us got torn in 7hrs. If we don't come to work, we're threatened with ESMA & pandemic diseases act, but no protection of any sort.

2091 cases today in Maharashtra. Unbelievable reduction, literally. Though record high 97 deaths.

Also one indigo passenger who traveled from Chennai to Coimbatore confirmed positive.