Coronavirus

hope

On 5/25/2020 at 11:38 AM, Chirag2001 said:

Well she didn't go to the hospital. Her family had to stay inside for 14 days. The health officials came yesterday, and completed the formalities. 

They took off the Blue COVID-19 sticker and all that. So they can come out of the house and everything now.

A message came on the society parents whatsapp group. 

My friend is fine, but her elder brother (Age-30, lives with them, also had COVID, but was cleared after 14 days along with the rest of the family), well he passed away.

They've labelled it as cardiac arrest, but I mean he had COVID and was released only 2 days back, so I daresay thats a contributing factor. 

Anyway, its shaken everybody up a little bit, considering that they live right below me. 

3 hours ago, Right said:

Covid is tip of the iceberg -Wuhan scientist

this article had a veiled threat.

if you are going to investigate us, you won’t know what we may have in store for you

This is all the Cheenis have been doing since the last 3 weeks :rofl:

This is some "chor kotwal ko daate " sh*t right here that they are doing.

First spread the f**king plague and then screech CHAYNA NUMBA WAN when people obviously get pissed

5 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

My friend is fine, but her elder brother (Age-30, lives with them, also had COVID, but was cleared after 14 days along with the rest of the family), well he passed away.

They've labelled it as cardiac arrest, but I mean he had COVID and was released only 2 days back, so I daresay thats a contributing factor. 

Anyway, its shaken everybody up a little bit, considering that they live right below me. 

'Oh no :(

37 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Damn that's sad to read. Looks like Covid really weakened his heart.

Damn the govts are so stupid. They are allowing migrant workers to go now when they should stay as economy reopens instead when they should have allowed them to go in March. If this isn't face-palming worthy i don't know what is

13 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Damn that's sad to read. Looks like Covid really weakened his heart.

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have written that...

Anyway, I know the virus is lethal and everything, and I was careful before. But now I'm properly scared, will definitely be as careful as possible. 

3 hours ago, Walker said:

holy f**k :sign_omg:

get your facts right bro, more than 150 trains were specially made available yesterday from various stations in Mumbai but due to mismanagement of MH govt only 27 departed by 8 pm.

46 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

Damn the govts are so stupid. They are allowing migrant workers to go now when they should stay as economy reopens instead when they should have allowed them to go in March. If this isn't face-palming worthy i don't know what is

Yes govt. Stupid again :lol:

Dont send them home, govt is sadist for workers to not get to their homes. 

Send them home, govt is stupid,they are allowing them to go home n spread the virus.  Whts the point of sending them home when everything is open now. 

From everywhere,govt is stupid. 

Yes govt. Stupid again [emoji38]

Send them home, govt is stupid,they are allowing them to go home n spread the virus.  Whts the point of sending them home when everything is open now. 

March mei jo karna chahiye tha wo abhi kar rahe hai toh uska kya fayda. Abhi ghar jake kya hoga? Ab toh economy start hogi toh workers ki zaroorat hai, aur paisa milega kaam ka. Jab economy band thi tab becharo ko ruka ke rakha bina khana paani. Ab vapas bhej rahe hai aur economy bhi open karna chahte hai. Koi logic hai isme?

2 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:
16 minutes ago, hope said:
Yes govt. Stupid again emoji38.png

March mei jo karna chahiye tha wo abhi kar rahe hai toh uska kya fayda. Abhi ghar jake kya hoga? Ab toh economy start hogi toh workers ki zaroorat hai, aur paisa milega kaam ka. Jab economy band thi tab becharo ko ruka ke rakha bina khana paani. Ab vapas bhej rahe hai aur economy bhi open karna chahte hai. Koi logic hai isme?

But they want to go to home,thats it. They dont want to stay.

In march, arrangements were being made to make them stay but then you know what happened. 

Actually there is not enough economic activities going on for them to stay.

We have a residential building complex coming up on adjacent plot, most of workers have shacks within the complex itself, but work is totally stopped.

I see them playing cricket every once in a while from balcony.

They are fewer in numbers, couple of weeks back. I don’t think work will resume any sooner.

4 hours ago, Walker said:

holy f**k :sign_omg:

And the railway minister on the other end is claiming that people can't get to the station to fill up trains that's why they are providing only half the requested trains.

15 hours ago, Big Boss said:

2091 cases today in Maharashtra. Unbelievable reduction, literally. Though record high 97 deaths.

Also one indigo passenger who traveled from Chennai to Coimbatore confirmed positive.

Apart from whatever magic arithmetic that may be happening, the number of cases in Dharavi are doubling every 19 days instead of 3 days. That may be a contributor to the decline.

Maharashtra is going to face a huge huge shortage of workers when things start getting back to normal. Yesterday spoke to 3 friends, one a restaurant owner in malad & had a staff of around 55-60 guys and every single one of them have left. Another friend who employees around 300-400 ppl and he too says more than 3/4 of them have left and final one has a couple of salons and out of the 10-12 guys who worked with him only 2 have stayed back. 

43 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Maharashtra is going to face a huge huge shortage of workers when things start getting back to normal. Yesterday spoke to 3 friends, one a restaurant owner in malad & had a staff of around 55-60 guys and every single one of them have left. Another friend who employees around 300-400 ppl and he too says more than 3/4 of them have left and final one has a couple of salons and out of the 10-12 guys who worked with him only 2 have stayed back. 

The same is happening here in Punjab. I've a manufacturing unit with 300 ppl working, now just a third are left. Same is happening with units in my vicinity. 

This is a total balls move by the Govt. 

14 minutes ago, adity said:

Workers are not machines, lol. They can go back to their homes if they want to. Left to fend for themselves without food or shelter or money with no family has to take its toll on a person. If factory Bois needed them so much, could've taken some initiative to make sure they don't suffer so much. 

What will they do in their native villages after some time? They have to start finding work again.

7 minutes ago, hope said:

What will they do in their native villages after some time? They have to start finding work again.

and thereafter, no other state govt should allow them to work except for their parent state govt. BULLSEYE BEECHES :puspa:

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

I think restraunt business will not remain the same. I don't see lot of people start trusting food prepared by others, safe.

I used to have at least 2 food deliveries every week, now since lockdown I have ordered just once.

And that wasn't even an delivery order, I called the place and picked it up myself, I wouldn't have done it but that day wife had serious pain in the wrist and I had  crazy work.

4 minutes ago, adity said:

We already have great food security so I bet they can stay unemployed for a few months. I don't like that people don't want government to allow them to go back to their homes because factories have to start. There is zero reason for the workers to trust their employers or the government after they basically left them to die. 

Cant be staying like that for so long. 

2 minutes ago, Right said:

I think restraunt business will not remain the same. I don't see lot of people start trusting food prepared by others, safe.

I used to have at least 2 food deliveries every week, now since lockdown I have ordered just once.

And that wasn't even an delivery order, I called the place and picked it up myself, I wouldn't have done it but that day wife had serious pain in the wrist and I had  crazy work.

Everything is changed unless we have a vaccine.

I dont think i will order or eat at a restaurant for the next 1 year. 

1 of our local food joints here in pune vacated their place today  :( 1 shop was selling items for cheap so that he can move out as well :(

In my hometown Indore, many restaurants have said goodbye :(:(

f**ker China. Screw you mtfkers :ranting:

BC still infiltrating ladakh despite all this. Whole world should Fk these cunts royally :ranting:

1 hour ago, hope said:

BC still infiltrating ladakh despite all this. Whole world should Fk these cunts royally :ranting:

On 5/13/2020 at 12:58 AM, KnackChap said:

Chinese reaction would be Interesting to see, probably will do some mischief at LAC. 

These MOFO's are so predictable. ?