Coronavirus

hope

2 hours ago, Right said:

I think restraunt business will not remain the same. I don't see lot of people start trusting food prepared by others, safe.

I used to have at least 2 food deliveries every week, now since lockdown I have ordered just once.

And that wasn't even an delivery order, I called the place and picked it up myself, I wouldn't have done it but that day wife had serious pain in the wrist and I had  crazy work.

Amazing it took them this long and a virus outbreak to realize you can't really trust food cooked by someone who's not your mom :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, adity said:

We already have great food security so I bet they can stay unemployed for a few months. I don't like that people don't want government to allow them to go back to their homes because factories have to start. There is zero reason for the workers to trust their employers or the government after they basically left them to die. 

:rofl:

"Trust" :giggle:

These folks work to survive, it is not like us bourgeoisie upper-middleclass/rich ppl who have a buffet of choices about where to work. 

They have always come to big cities because pay is sh*t in their native villages and towns, because there are 10 guys just like them willing to work for even shittier pay

When the farming season gets over and/or if there are so many farm-hands that they don't make a decent wage, you will have the same crowds around the train stations of UP and Bihar etc clamoring to come back to Mumbai/Banglore/Chennai/All of Punjab/Delhi etc.

Trust the Government? Again, there is no "trust",there never was any "trust", it doesn't matter whether the politician is secular, bhagua, green or red, the poor man knows the politician only remembers him during an election, and after that he is forgotten.

Whenever an election is close the "trust" will be regained by deploying the PM CARES fund moneys :naughty: to these poor labourers  in exchange for PHIR EK BAR, MODI SARKAR

5 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Maharashtra is going to face a huge huge shortage of workers when things start getting back to normal. Yesterday spoke to 3 friends, one a restaurant owner in malad & had a staff of around 55-60 guys and every single one of them have left. Another friend who employees around 300-400 ppl and he too says more than 3/4 of them have left and final one has a couple of salons and out of the 10-12 guys who worked with him only 2 have stayed back. 

shortage will be solved soon, assuming there is no retardation like stopping inter-state trains because some state CM's ego is hurt or whatever.

Or Uddhav doesn't extend the lockdown further.

2 hours ago, hope said:

Cant be staying like that for so long. 

Everything is changed unless we have a vaccine.

I dont think i will order or eat at a restaurant for the next 1 year. 

1 of our local food joints here in pune vacated their place today  :( 1 shop was selling items for cheap so that he can move out as well :(

In my hometown Indore, many restaurants have said goodbye :(:(

f**ker China. Screw you mtfkers :ranting:

BC still infiltrating ladakh despite all this. Whole world should Fk these cunts royally :ranting:

Kuch nahi hoga.

They are LAHGEST CONSOOMER MARKET, LAHGEST EXPOHTA, NEXT SUPA POWA etc etc etc.

They are no Saddam's Iraq or Gaddafi's Libya  or Maduro's Venezuela that the "world" will even pay lip service to taking a stand against them.

Australia wanted an "impartial investigation on the origin of the coronavirus", and some days later China banned imports of Australian Barely and Beef.

Australia KHAMOSH uske baad :rofl:

You can bet Pakis, Nepalulz and Cheenis all can wage war on India today and all you will get from US, EU, Japan, Korea are jhumlas, not even sanctions, let alone threats of war on China

8 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

This is all the Cheenis have been doing since the last 3 weeks :rofl:

This is some "chor kotwal ko daate " sh*t right here that they are doing.

First spread the f**king plague and then screech CHAYNA NUMBA WAN when people obviously get pissed

This post was up after the last month's hacking of WHO, Bill Gates & Wuhan institute.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeAWZeaGiOYv35wzd7QCj

7 hours ago, speedy said:

get your facts right bro, more than 150 trains were specially made available yesterday from various stations in Mumbai but due to mismanagement of MH govt only 27 departed by 8 pm.

Or mismanagement all around. But then that would not fit your narrative would it "bro"?

7000+ cases today. We are going for that number 2 spot, considering the news that MH government is planning to bring Mumbai to normal soon and Delhi is planning to start metro.

5 hours ago, Big Boss said:

7000+ cases today. We are going for that number 2 spot, considering the news that MH government is planning to bring Mumbai to normal soon and Delhi is planning to start metro.

Yeah f**kery all around. 

5 hours ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Considering how the pandemic has been handled across the board in the country, I've stopped trying to figure out the logic of anything anymore.

Logic lost all meaning a while back :(

Karnataka is testing 10-12k odd people every day. Positive % is just 1%

Out of 16.8 crore households in the state, 11.3 crores are surveyed.

But guess what, this is not enough, Karnataka needs to learn strategies from Mumbai.?

• Like 1

On 5/26/2020 at 12:58 PM, i_rock098 said:

The situation is Mumbai is beyond horrible. What's worse is that offices have started opening. I am guessing even locals will open up from 1st for normal people. This will make the situation even worse and the worst part is no one is doing anything regarding it.

Mark my words, if locals open on 1st every single person in Mumbai and then in entire India is f**ked.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

The cases will not increase, if they don't test anyone :P

7 hours ago, Right said:

But guess what, this is not enough, Karnataka needs to learn strategies from Mumbai.? 

Karnataka and Mumbai are dealing with different situations.
In most places in the country, situation is somewhat under control. That is the case with Karnataka. They are testing widely and tracking down patients. There seems to be no occurrence of community spread.
Mumbai meanwhile has had to deal with uncontrolled community spread for weeks now. It is more of a question of treating the patients reliably now and temporarily increasing hospital capacities. What Karnataka is doing now would be completely useless if done in Mumbai right now.

I truly hope none of the regions that currently have no community spread of the virus ever reach that stage. But if it ever does, it might help to learn from Mumbai or Delhi's experience. Learn from their mistakes and sucesses so that you don't have to start from scratch again.

Edited by Banz
  • Like 1

Karnataka is in this situation today because it enforced the lockdown better than any other state.

Contact tracing, surveys, isolating cases and testing all contacts have got it where it is.

Have you seen Karnataka‘s daily heath bulletin, it ia treasure trove of information.

Something no other state could even dream to match.

MH f**kes it up from the beginning, what they are doing right now is just PR, with no substance. And they still doing wrong.

They should've had built a temparory hospital and should've tested like crazy.

What they are busy in gagging people from  talking about the mess, and spewing sh*t like that news piece.

1 hour ago, Banz said:

Karnataka and Mumbai are dealing with different situations.
In most places in the country, situation is somewhat under control. That is the case with Karnataka. They are testing widely and tracking down patients. There seems to be no occurrence of community spread.
Mumbai meanwhile has had to deal with uncontrolled community spread for weeks now. It is more of a question of treating the patients reliably now and temporarily increasing hospital capacities. What Karnataka is doing now would be completely useless if done in Mumbai right now.

I truly hope none of the regions that currently have no community spread of the virus ever reach that stage. But if it ever does, it might help to learn from Mumbai or Delhi's experience. Learn from their mistakes and sucesses so that you don't have to start from scratch again.

Good to see someone with an actual balanced and well thought out view than the usual let's sh*t on MH because numbers. Did MH make mistakes, of course, but the trend here was always MH is f**ked without bothering to look at why. Aside from being a hub Mumbai is also 3 times as densely populated as lets say Bangalore. Social distancing was never going to really work there, no matter what measures you put in place. Bet no one would be talking about another state which has a terrible high mortality due to covid, with only 1/3 the cases of MH.

Edited by Walker