Coronavirus

hope

36 minutes ago, hope said:

Who is going to enforce this? Just now I saw a vegetable vendor taking off his mask and spitting. Such rules are useless if no one is there to enforce them.

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

Who is going to enforce this? Just now I saw a vegetable vendor taking off his mask and spitting. Such rules are useless if no one is there to enforce them.

Ya mean so true. Just like Social distancing, just like people asked to stay home.

Everything needs to be spoon feeded. No accountability on yourself.  Hum to waise hi chutiye rahenge, sarkar ko hi dhyan dena hai sab :)

1 hour ago, hope said:

And with this paan shops are dead. 100% they'll backtrack on this.

Spitting and smoking in public was already banned but they could never enforce it despite trying multiple times. 

1 hour ago, hope said:

I know this is an impossibly difficult law to enforce, but even if 5% population follows the law and stops spitting in public places, I guess its a positive.

I know this affects paan shops, and other associated people but I hate with roads with bright red splotches on them.

This is like the time Peshwa Fadnavis decided to ban Plastic bags in Maharashtra :rofl:

And atleast that was stringently enforced in some places, with this who will bother :rofl:

1 hour ago, hope said:

Ya mean so true. Just like Social distancing, just like people asked to stay home.

Everything needs to be spoon feeded. No accountability on yourself.  Hum to waise hi chutiye rahenge, sarkar ko hi dhyan dena hai sab :)

Not spoon fed, danda lagana chahiye for people to behave here.

Sab latho ke bhoot hai Bharat me :rofl:

I don't know what the *bleep* is centre thinking allowing free movement across states. Looks like they trying to clean their hands and put the blame on state  governments.

Really shouldn't have made unecessary confusion at this time.

1 hour ago, Cash said:

I don't know what the *bleep* is centre thinking allowing free movement across states. Looks like they trying to clean their hands and put the blame on state  governments.

Really shouldn't have made unecessary confusion at this time.

:wOOtjumpy:JUMP SDARD DE EGONOMY ::wOOtjumpy:

Because you know what's worse that some thousands dying from GigaChad : The Flu ?

Countless crores of poor unskilled laborer types rioting and looting because they can't go to the cities to work.

Because of which they can't eat, neither can their families.

Or the long term scenario of the economy getting permanently stuck in a catch 22 cycle of sh*t growth rate and little to no investments, because sh*t growth rate, like Russia, Brazil, South Africa, Turkey etc,

And unlike those, we aren't even a middle income country yet :rofl:

And both of those will end up influencing the 2024 elections, and any state elections from now to then.

See in the long term, the average joe won't remember the high score of infected and deaths.

He will remember though how long he was jobless/ and or struggling for survival either for himself, his family or keeping his dying business afloat.

And he will also remember who's "Over-enthusiasm" of Lockdown caused it.

Literally no other option apart from :wOOtjumpy: OBEN HER UP :wOOtjumpy:

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

He will remember though how long he was jobless/ and or struggling for survival either for himself, his family or keeping his dying business afloat.  

Literally no other option apart from :wOOtjumpy: OBEN HER UP :wOOtjumpy:

Summed up pretty well.

Political motive aside,  this is THE reason to open things up.

Some of the sectors are not going to recover like ever. Like Real Estate especially those who are in commercial space.
People have figured out WFH saves money & time for everyone,  they don't need 100 security folks or 50 office boys anymore, in these IT parks.

The cab business will not remain same, 

I don't see restaurants  and hotels ever getting to pre-covid days.  They are royally f**ked. 

Manufacturing is the only thing which can save us, but don't know how in the hell that would happen since we hate productivity.

41 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

And both of those will end up influencing the 2024 elections, and any state elections from now to then.

Will be forgotten by the end of the year & it'll be prehistoric by 2024. Quite optimistic to assume it'll have any visible sway on elections 

The riots in the US are going to cause an increase of COVID cases in the next one two weeks. A lot of looting in downtown Seattle and Bellevue, crazy scenes overall. City is in a curfew for the next 12 hours :fear: 

4 hours ago, Keano said:

The riots in the US are going to cause an increase of COVID cases in the next one two weeks. A lot of looting in downtown Seattle and Bellevue, crazy scenes overall. City is in a curfew for the next 12 hours :fear: 

Why are they still protesting? The officer is charged with 3rd degree murder and others are fired. So what do the protestors want now?

14 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Why are they still protesting? The officer is charged with 3rd degree murder and others are fired. So what do the protestors want now?

Nothing else to do I guess.. Also mauke ka fayda utha lete thoda.. 
Those Loius vuitton bags, iphones, nike shoes are basic rights bro!

11 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

The hashtag going around is #BlackLivesMatter

So I guess the concern is that racism is rooted deep in the administration and the police in the US, and not just specific to that officer who killed George Floyd? 

The US has like a thing that police target black folk for some reason? I was watching a Youtube vlog the other day, and these guys were crossing the Nevada border by car at like 11 at night. Black guy goes to the left, white guy takes the wheel. He also says "Its 11 in the night, we're driving a Tesla, do you really want a black guy behind the wheel when you're crossing the border?"

On 5/30/2020 at 7:37 PM, KnackChap said:

New guidelines.

phase 1- Hotels, places of worship, restaurants, malls etc can be opened from June 8th.

Phase 2 - schools, college, coaching centre may open in July.

Phase 3 - international travel, metro, cinema, gyms etc will be opened. No date mentioned. 

Bhai Idk why, but universities think examination>>>>life of students :/

Given the current scenario they want us still come and give papers while there are better alternatives available that won't cause so much mental pressure, given the scenario.